The great debate

strawpoll.me/13440012

spiderman 2 only cause dunst makes my dick explode

Spiderman 2, all the way.

Joker made me cringe too much in Dark Knight.

>best Batman vs. worst Spiderman
>even reddit is laughing at us now Sup Forums

Nolan is an awful director.

How come no one noticed him sitting there in a GLASS office in the middle of the room?

Anyone else find that The Dark knight is one watch experience?

Everytime ive tried to watch it afterwards, i got bored near the point where hes in china. I just dont think the characters are that compelling.

Its a tie for me

The Dark Knight Rises retroactively spoiled the rest of the Nolan trilogy for me.

If you voted Spider-man you need to get your head check or get laid.

That's how Nolan flicks work. Did you notice how Rachle got excited after seeing some guy try to shoot her bf in court? Bravo.

Nolan trilogy is shit. You don't make superhero movies if you are ashamed of the source material.

I'm a DChad but I think Raimi Spidey is one of the best capekino of all time

Nolan is shit and Bale forgets how to act.

Hes definately a more conceptual guy.

Anyone have that quote where hes says TDKR will be the biggest movie ever?

The poll speaks for itself

"I want to put my dunst in her cunst." - Mike 'This Thousand Year Reich' Stoklasa

Holy shit the reddit infestation is worse than I thought

>unpopular opinion time

Never really liked Spiderman 2. Thought Doc Oc was weird and awkwardly acted. What the fuck was up with the robot arms talking to him and having their own conscious. Weird as fuck and just disconnected me from the movie.

Also, not a single one of those New Yorkers are taking a picture of Spiderman with his mask off? I'll believe in a human spider but I won't believe that. Too many people saw him, just didn't make sense

Never liked McGuire's or Dunst's acting beyond the first movie. First movie was kind of nostalgic and magical for being the first good capeshit movie. Also was able to capture the Spiderman aesthetic. The Raimi films were really the only ones to master that. Homecoming really lacked the true spiderman aesthetic that made the Raimi films so iconic.

Lastly, Dark Knight is one of my all time favorites. I'm a Nolan fag. Movies like Inception, Interstellar, and the Prestige are my shit

If Spider man wins this vote it will comfirm this board is an absolute waste of time.

>Dark Knight is one of my all time favorites. I'm a Nolan fag. Movies like Inception, Interstellar, and the Prestige are my shit

opinion discarded

Yeah I regretted reading the rest of his post when I got to that part.

>>Dark Knight is one of my all time favorites. I'm a Nolan fag. Movies like Inception, Interstellar, and the Prestige are my shit

>opinion discarded

opinion discarded

The Dark Knight was wonderful
Spider-Man 2 is nostalgia and Kristen's lovely jubblies

Without American Psycho none of you would like Bale. His Batman is fucking retarded.

The expected response

Which is why I left that information at the end

Objectively speaking Dark Knight is the better film.

>"Best Batman"

No wonder people told me not to visit Sup Forums.

Best batman movie

this, SM2 is overrated garbage and a copy of SM1 in many ways, "a good man goes crazy because of one fucking moment ,but he's a really gud boy inside"

Which is only good because of the villains

The movies are phenomenal but Bale is a shitty take on Batman. I'm glad we are getting a more comic accurate Batman now.

>57% tdk vs 43% spiderman 2
>meanwhile itt everyone trying to find flaws on tdk
Those polls are the proof that Sup Forums is being spammed by a single marvel pajeet, homecoming lost to Wonder Woman as well in the last one.

Spider-Man 2 is the best capeshit
The Dark Knight is the best capekino

Marvel poos Love Christopher Nolan at least you know they pretend to

>homecoming lost to Wonder Woman as well in the last one.
I missed that thread but WW is objectively better

>opinion discarded

opinion discarded

I prefer Spider-Man 2 because I prefer the slightly surreal world Raimi creates. The Dark Knight's good, it just reeks of shame of a director who thinks he's above all of this.