Meta

Thread, Hiro approved.

pls no ban janny

ANyone else feel that there's a new mod on Sup Forums? Shitposts are down to zero.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who else here /readyforGoTtofloodtheboard/?

nah, capeshit is going to.

>Shitposts are down to zero
i wish. did i miss anything in the last 24 hours i wasn't here? i'd welcome to see the banhammer swung more often

Shitposts are very high atm and this is one of them

I don't know how you guys get so upset at the janitors/mods

Remember to report the OP and this shit thread will be deleted with the OP getting banned.

Maybe you should try making a thread. Ever since a few days ago all sorts of on-topic threads have been getting deleted seemingly randomly. I thought it was a glitch at first.

God mods please give is sound /webm/ we promise we won't waste it like they do on /gif/.

I don't know how you newfriends aren't banned

fuck off, Hiro commands it

This, Sup Forums would be 10x better

Most, if not all of these threads are garbage though

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/

you gotta go back

out of all subchans it's very strange that the one subchan that is dedicated to kino and tv doesn't have sound

>subchans
you need to go back

>subchan
okay, I'm going to suggest something.

kys.

LOW QUALITY POSTS ARE PART OF BOARD CULTURE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

people would post every important scene in a movie in a single thread, not to mention the intellectual property complications that would bring the site

Ive seen threads like those get through before with over 200 replies and no deletion though

Janny is very emotional and bans whatever he feels like at the time

honestly there's no point trying to improve this board. its got a new purpose beyond television and film.

no user, you are the shitpost

Maybe actually move Sup Forums threads to Sup Forums.

*shitposts*

Ban garbage e-celeb threads like this one and everyone who posts in them.

This is true, but some of have to plunge those depths and purge them. My God - otherwise the day will come when they spill over. It's happening as we speak even. Some of us are down here fighting, doing our goddamn best, and when we find OUR OWN JANITOR WORKING AGAINST US. My God. What are we meant to do? We're fighting a losing battle and base command are making it worse. Do you know how many redditors I fragged? 30 of the bastards. What happened/ I got a warning from the janitor. It makes me sick.

Gotta say I haven't seen a /blacked/ thread in a while. Previously they lasted for hours, full of anons enjoying themselves.

I've tried making an IT thread thrice in a row and each time it gets deleted.

It's because shia laboef got arrested. He's the blacked poster

I've made an alexandra daddario thread yesterday and got b&

Why isn't everyone who posts in shitpost threads banned as well?

>Shitposts are down to zero.
That's actually fantastic, if it wasn't hyperbole.
Wait are you complaining or are you just discussing the topic of a possible mod being the hero we need?

Either actually remove Sup Forumsposters or add flags and thread IDs.

>ANyone else feel that there's a new mod on Sup Forums?
yes, its turned into a no fun zone. 3 day bans if you post a photo without text

So, no more Sam Hyde trash?

bring back mr j

the only thing that will work is making this place as unwelcome for normalfags as possible.

That makes sense.

allow mp4 files as well. sick of converting videos to webm

Then you have all the normalfags acting the same way in order to fit in and the place is now ten times worse

Mods should allow 1 Party Rocker and 1 Bane thread at the same time. Do they actually think we're here to discuss movies? Shitposts are part of our board culture

I mean mostly making it hard for normalfags to join. for example instead of talking about the latest and most easily accessible movies we should talk about actually good movies that most people have never heard of.

this is how you stop bait

everyone who replies should it should get a 3-7 day ban.

>Do they actually think we're here to discuss movies?
I am yet they (1 guy probably) still delete my sincere movie threads ever since a few days ago.

So it's not just me. There's definitely a new janitor going harder than usual, deleting threads that even LOOK like they could veer off topic, but then I see that Jonah Hill thread with over 200 posts so there's clearly a bias or incompetence.

i go in every superhero movie thread I see and I insult everyone in there. My God, I am doing the best I can. Anyone uses the word kino? Back to r*ddit, faggot. Anyone expresses any kind of enthusiasm or enjoyment I clobber 'em. I am doing it. I am trying. I wish the janitor was on my side Soon Star Wars + Game of Thrones will come, and there's gonna be nothing I can do.

And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods.

>Fair use in United States copyright law include commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, and scholarship.

don't reply to them and bump their threads like that, they just want (You)s, so don't hand it to them.

Probably because you posted her tits

We should've banned capeshit and star wars when episode 7 released

You know as well as I do that shitposting isn't a bad thing. I keeps the board alive and fresh. There is an delicate balance between "good post" and good posts.

To many of either one and the board isn't funny and/or interesting to visit or reply to in threads

/film/ when

That's not going to work unless you get the mods and janitors to help you out.
For now the best thing to do is delete the shitposts, hopefully send all capeshit to Sup Forums and that's it.

Never

Shitposting is a bad thing when we're beset on all sides by redditors, Sup Forums babys and plebs, because it makes them feel welcome.

Sup Forums is ruining this board, feels like some kind of raid

it's not a raid, it's colonisation

This. Janitor ain't fucking around.

eat shit lmao

>shitposting isn't a bad thing
kill yourself

Blacks are niggers.

Hi janny

He is dead. The FBI kicked his asshole's ass.

SPLIT THE FUCKING BOARD ALREADY
/film/ to actual film discussion /hollywood/ or whatever to celeb/cape/shitposting

fuck da mods

I think we have different opinions on what's shitposting. What is shitposting for you? For me shitposting is one sentence long reply or replying with a word and picture. The really short replies that doesn't really contribute to the discussion.
Are you thinking more of /BLACKED/ threads and such?

never saw leftist posts, it's always some Sup Forumstard spewing his retarded view of the world

if the boards were as you proposed, where would tv series be discussed?

i wouldn't mind simply creating a new /celeb/ board, to offload all the waifu/gossip shitposting

This makes more sense than it should

are you actually retarded?

probably because you are the leftist redditor

'good post'

Which they could already theoretically do on /wsg/ already, but no one does because it would be retarded.

A /cel/ would be a fantastic idea and solves a few problems across a number of boards
Consequently it's never going to happen

3 day ban here for a frog tropes thread "Spamming/flooding".

Fuck whoever the new janitor - who does it for free - is.

reddit pls go and stay go

A major problem is the capeshit that gets spammed. /capeshit/ needs its own general and anything outside that general to be banned.

Now that you said it, I've never seen Shia and the blacked poster at the same time

Spam get usually a 30 day ban

whatever. that has never been bannable before.

spam has always been a big problem on 4chin.

Game of plebs start tomorrow
Make a 1 containment thread and ban everyone that posts about it outside the thread
Board quality improved by 9001%
Same shit with star Wars when It gets released, Sup Forums browsing was unbearable at the time episode 7 (?) Came out

Game of thrones coming on is the only reason why the moderation isnt garbage anymore, so I doubt they'll do anything to stop threads of it from flooding the board. This shit happens every year, the moderation improves before and during game of thrones and then the BLACKED threads are back within a month after it ends.

Kind of wish someone more wealthier had bought Sup Forums. Maybe then there would be temp boards for trending topics.

Whoever the new janitor is/are, they're going more psychopathic than usual with actress threads. Legit threads get deleted just because they're about a young actress. It's time to get inventive.

I'm glad this is the last season of that fucking show.
Tired of these plebs who can't read.

>the last season
user, I...

Janny was a bit late on that one mind telling us what you were doing

Sup Forums is a reddit colony
All the stormcucks went to infinite chan, the fags from the donald stayed.

The new janitor is a Sup Forumsedditor. You can tell by which threads he hide reports on from the mods queue

For example threads like this have been ban on sight for a while now yet as soon as he started doing it for free a few weeks ago they're left up

you fags always bring up Sup Forums but Sup Forums has been consistently more reddit for a lot longer so you have no excuse to judge.

It's hilarious how they don't hide that they're being paid anymore

Perma ban all reddit pedo fags and bots who create 24/7 threads about children

We need less moderation
Let the people fight for their threads

go into the generals of Sup Forums and delete them if there's no actula discussions. there's starting to be too many of them.

Is this 4kino?