Abe is the best national leader out of all the leaders we currently have desu

Abe is the best national leader out of all the leaders we currently have desu

He is well educated, eloquent, and cares about Japan and the world

I wish I lived in Japan so I could look up to a great person like Shinzo Abe to lead my country

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/22/national/births-japan-head-new-time-low/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Japan
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/05/national/social-issues/japans-population-falls-eighth-straight-year-number-foreign-residents-rises/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/05/national/social-issues/japans-population-falls-eighth-straight-year-number-foreign-residents-rises/#.WnAOF2JOmEc
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-06-02/births-in-japan-fall-to-record-low-as-challenges-mount
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shinzo Abe hasn't changed anything and Japan will be hit so hard in the following years they're going to have to call it the lost century rather than just a decade or a score.

Ken-sama?

>wish I lived in Japan so I could look up to a great person like Shinzo Abe to lead my country

fucking kek

nope, it requires some brain twisting but basically his fault lies in the things he won't do and needs to do certain things in order to gain more nationalistic points to cater to nationalistic fans

abe is a textbook example of status quo, japanese just cream their pants if they don't have to answer hard questions

A current famous Internet slung in Japan is this:
安部「やれ」
トランプ「はい」
Abe: Do it.
Trump: Yes, sir.

hello LDP shill~ (^O^)/

>安部「やれ」
>トランプ「はい」

This meme, much like poptepipicu, requires such an extraordinarily high IQ I can't even fathom its meaning.

Also it's "SLANG" not "SLUNG" slung would be the past form of sling which means to whip something quickly.

This but Tayyip Erdogan

This but Xi Jinping

>Abe becomes prime minister
>moe blobs are now dying off in favor of hot babes who want to fuck
Abe is absolutely fucking BASED

He also has terrible English.

>He is well educated, eloquent, and cares about Japan and the world
This is the most retarded post I've ever seen

Praise our cucklord!

>saying this when K-on 2.0 is doing great

Also 02 wants to fuck yet no one is there to fuck her

>nationalist
>says fuck off to refugees
>is rebuilding japan’s military
what’s not to like?

Unfortunately the MC is still otaku self-insert garbage who has the personality and charisma of a brick wall. Hopefully that changes

Abe changed Japan much. Everything is going well now.
The max terms of office for him is the until Oct. 2021. But I hope he will work as PM more yours.

Correct
Best Korea......Russian bro.and Ziomerican puppet
Kimchie...........Ziomerican colony and puppet
Nipple..............Ziomerican colony as a Battleship Island
China...............Zio......特...・m・..区..

This but Putin

>Shinzo Abe hasn't changed anything
you don't know anything about Abe san so please do not talk about him.

not him, but the meme wouldn't be fun if you don't know how he's treated on the media in japan. it's basically a sarcasm against liberal media which always try to associate incidents, which obviously have nothing to do with him in most cases, with his political maneuver to distract people from certain issues. the media say that whenever his scandal breaks, north korea "coincidentally" fires missiles at japan and the scandal becomes off-topic, in a sarcastic tone which suggests he commands kim jong-un; and not only this, but they even came to bring natural disasters to criticize him for how he "luckily" gets away with scandals thanks to them becoming the center of topic (as if he caused typhoons and earthquakes). the stretch was so unreasonable and nonsense that the "abe rules everything" meme became popular.

this for example implies he governs even natural phenomena (to keep his regime):
abe: "do it"
typhoon: "yes sir!"

>Cares about the world
>Refuses to open Japan's doors to anybody
Japan doesn't need a military, weebs alone will sacrifice themselves to protect their waifu-print pillows.

I hope he lets in more muslims and black people Japan truly needs more diversity. Japan should have more open borders for the benefit of its people and the future.

I am OP, and I hope that I will be accepted to be an immigrant to Japan desu

I have a lot to add to Japan I think

But what are you?

I’m gonna be an immigrant to Japan myself soon. I’m white though.

Didn't Abe fucked Japan's economy?

stock price became over 2 times.
unemployment rate became very low, 2.8% now. It's better than America and EU.
98% of new graduates could get a job last year.
suicide number became 2/3 of the 10 years ago.
birth rate is still low, but it's in a trend of increasing.

no, it did quite well this year in fact. Abenomics is logically sound, it just takes awhile to get going.

Same here but with Putin.

English teacher

ken-sama forgot his proxy lol

I'm a real Japanese

Most of Japanese people think that Abe is far more excellent prime minister than these fucking idiots.

引きこもりニートがこれをいつも宣伝してるのが実に滑稽

2% total nominal growth since 1997

Truly impressive

ニートだが引きこもりじゃない。今も外にいる。
正確にいうと、最近は少し爺ちゃんの手伝いをして稼いでいる。

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/22/national/births-japan-head-new-time-low/

Hmmmmmmm

Is that DiTF? I dont want another over emotional drama with sexual imagery ala evangaylion. Tell me it at least has comedy and not beta self insert MC and unlikable characters.
>K-On 2.0
You mean Slow Start? Want to watch that but got no time since last year. Havent watched any anime except Patlabor for months.

Birth Rates are different from Fertility Rates

The birth rate went down because the total population went down. In terms of the actual number of children born per woman (Fertility Rate), that number went up.

The economy grew close to 2% just this past year

Fertility rates fell to 1.39 in 2017 though...

Yes. And 2% in total since 1997.

In real inflation-adjusted dollar terms Japan’s GDP is 30% lower than in 2012.

The global economy is 200% larger than in 1997.
Japan’s economy is the same.

You’re gonna have to give me a source for that one bud
this doesn’t make sense to me. Was this some sort of japanese recession in 2013 or something? I think that would have made the news. What about GDP PPP figures?

>The real effective exchange rate, which is the trade-weighted value of the yen versus other countries after adjustments for prices, shows that the yen is near its weakest level since the early 1973, according to BOJ data.

Japan devalued itself. That boosted exports a lot, but hurt the average Japanese worker. That’s why births fell to a record low again and happiness ratings fell.

This depreciation strategy is often tried in Japan. Short-term gains lead to an eventual crash when the US dollar begins to depreciate, like now.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Japan

The TFR for 2017 is 1.39. I calculate these demographics for wikipedia based upon the sources given by the Japanese government. It is complex, but the fertility rate clearly fell in 2016 and 2017 even accounting for the aging population. The reason? Because the total population number did not fall.

Abe is a wannabe wh*Teoid and america's bitch, fuck that cracker.

japan needs a JOMON (BLACK) leader.

Again, give me sources for you claims that the fertility rate and happiness level is the lowest it’s ever been. Otherwise I’m not gonna believe you.

Explain to me how inflation hurts Japanese workers (even though that would mean they get paid more), and how that directly ties into the fertility rate

Same

Japanese people who do not support Abe are a shame on Japan

How the hell did the total population number not fall? Japan doesn’t take in that many immigrants.

And from what I’m hearing from you you’re just making your own projections right? Are official figures for this ever released? I’m not just gonna trust you’re numbers for the sake of it.

>give me sources for you claims that the fertility rate and happiness level is the lowest it’s ever been.
Did not state that anywhere you illiterate weeb fuck.

You people literally make Japan look pathetic and retarded. It is honestly sad. Have you ever looked in a mirror and just considered your life? Defending a random country halfway across the globe just because it makes some cartoons you masturbate to?

>waah I don’t have any sources so I’m just gonna blast weebs
Well, it just sounds like you’re full of shit user. I care because I’m moving there, not because I like some cartoons.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/05/national/social-issues/japans-population-falls-eighth-straight-year-number-foreign-residents-rises/

You weeb. Look it up yourself for once. Support all your fucking claims here before you demand mine

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

I NEVER FUCKING CLAIMED THIS GODAMN SENTENCE>give me sources for you claims that the fertility rate and happiness level is the lowest it’s ever been.
ANYWHERE IN ANY OF MY POSTS

YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING ILLITERARE PIECE OF SHIT AND IF I COULD I WOULD FIND YOU AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN CARDBOARD OVERPRICED NINTENDO SHIT

>wahhhhhhhhhh
Kill yourself

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/05/national/social-issues/japans-population-falls-eighth-straight-year-number-foreign-residents-rises/#.WnAOF2JOmEc
>The overall population of both Japanese and foreign residents dropped 159,125 from a year before, to 127,907,086.

Here. I spoonfed you.

Population fell by 120,000 in 2016. Births decreased 42,000. Unless you truly believe the 16-40 age group of females fell more than 42,000 that year (impossible since their death rates are miniscule) the TFR fell in Japan in 2016.

2017 numbers are preliminary. But the TFR is confirmed to have fallen between 2015 and 2016. From 1.45 to 1.44.
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-06-02/births-in-japan-fall-to-record-low-as-challenges-mount

I am done here

>He is well educated, eloquent, and cares about Japan and the world

lol
Is this irony or anything?