Why the fandom of Star Wars is so shit?

Why the fandom of Star Wars is so shit?

I agree, this my little 10 year old nephew's favorite series and I fucking hate it sometimes. I've tried to get him into John Wick or Alien or something else and he always goes back to Star Wars. I fucking hate the series. It gets old as shit!

because it's so popular.

that's what happens when you literally prototype Hero's Journey thesis with heavy biblical overtones in a film.

Because it's a children's movie dressed as a semi-adult epic space fantasy.

Anyone can he absorbed into it.

Because it's a disguised children's movie, it will attract a whole range of autists and normies who can play pretend philosopher and intellectual with content that's easy to understand and discuss.

They couldn't think of a single thing to cosplay other than SW: Rebels? That cartoon sucks

best be trolling

where the obligatory fatass boba fett

Women ruined it

Unfortunately, I'm not user...

It didnt work witg bvs

Used to love Star Wars but when TFA came out I could not escape from hearing about it everywhere, on TV and on the internet and seeing stupid TFA shit in shops and I got sick of it and went off the series for good.
Its too fucking normie

Stargate >=Star Trek >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>star wars

Cause star wars is so shit.

Becauae it's reddit you idiot, how have you not understood it at this point.

They are just toy adverts and its been like this for a VERY long time

Not going to see any of the Disney films. They already got my money with those shit prequels, not happening again. I've accepted that Star Wars died in the 80's, it's a shame that people will continue to fund the rape of our collective childhoods till there's nothing left but the drip-drip-drip of Carrie Fisher's cerebral hemorrhage.

LOL

This is the average Star Wars fan.

SW: Rebels started out like a typical Disney product. They only managed to up their game by including characters from SW: The Clone Wars

does the green girl have a green cooter

Fucking hate this shit too. My little nephew would ALWAYS have this shit playing before he went to bed. Fuck BRRRAAAAPPPP Wars!

BvS doesn't make any sense, that's why.

Wholeheartedly agree
Strange cuz I loved Star Wars since seeing the original at drive in when I was 5
Checking those Star Wars 77's

>star wars is shit
>try to make him fan of Alien

?¿

it does you're just a baby