Who was in the wrong? Luke or Kofi?

Who was in the wrong? Luke or Kofi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-viEnhbV56E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kofi was a bit of a dick to the father but the Grandma let him in the house in the first place.

Luke handled the situation very poorly and flew off the handle, if he was more inteligent about the whole thing then he could have had a happier outcome. I would say he was the one most in the wrong.

Why didn't Kofi want Luke around his son?

Plain and simple territory dispute. He saw him as a rival/competition.

Bumping because I should have made this a Place Beyond the Pines general discussion.

That was a really comfy movie. Even though it was legally 2 movies in one. My brain only remembers the first one

The entire movie was in the wrong

Do you have actual criticism or just shitposts?

Kofi was an actual cuck
Luke was dumb as fuck

I really liked the "talk with cigarette in mouth" thing the movie did, unironically very cool.

Also, why did she fuck him when Kofi was already in the picture? (in his own house lol)

>be best part of movie
>die 45 minutes in

I wanted more bike chases desu

I don't even watch after that part anymore. After the Gosling parts I just restart it.

Goddamn, why couldn't I look like this? I'm in way better shape, but it doesn't matter, his facial aesthetics blow me away.

What were they thinking?
>starts as a story about a trashy poor father wanting to provide for his son
>dream like aesthetics and feeling
>kills it 45 minutes in and turns it into a lol cop movie with fucking bradley cooper and ray liotta playing himself
youtu.be/-viEnhbV56E best scene coming through

How can you guys seriously not like the way the movie is structured into three parts. It's the true strength of the film. Do you not see the parallels they draw between all three of the main characters?

Don't you at all find it impressive that if you wanted to pitch watching this movie to someone you could just explain the Luke Glanton bank robbery sequence and leave out the second and third act?

I usually don't tell people that Bradley Cooper is even in the film

It was great. I don't understand a lot of Sup Forumss criticisms of anything. You guys are just being negative to be contrarian most of the time.

One of my favorite movies of the last few years.

The second story arc i wasn't the biggest fan of, but the 1st third being an 11/10 and the 3rd being an 7-8/10 made up for it.

I don't think anyone is saying it's bad, we just like the first act far more than the other two.