Wtf canada

wtf canada
don't you get hungry at school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-j1Z8fHPI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to nuke this fucking Canada country except Quebec.

If you're too poor for food you're too poor for school, canada has the right idea.

Here we only had kitchens in elementary schools since children of working parents usually had to stay longer at schools.

>Americans unironically force their children to wait in government-operated bread lines
St. Raygun is rolling in his grave

It's the same here

You can get food from the canteen but you have to pay for it

>packed lunch

hahaha, try you French fuck!
Your nukes would fly back on your own asses, since you dumb apes can't operate anything yourselves. Better go check on your wife, she is fucking a Muslim Alpha, faggot!

We get pizza days once a month instead. At least we did when I was in school.

wow, someone a bit sensitive to a little banter?

>mfw american students aren't even allowed to leave the school during lunch and the doors are locked

What's wrong with making your own goddamn lunch?

Ahahahaha nibba even here in this shithole we got food in school, even the poorfags in free government schools get free food ahahahhahh

why the hell would you want to leave school if you are not done yet? school is school. you are in 7 to 3. next thing you leave and you are not coming back?

Your mom was pretty sensitive to her Black Bull. Why don't you check up on her, she won't be walking straight for days.

>banter
>implying

>be american child
>go into lunch debt

wrong. I had a car and was able to leave for lunch

This is based. School lunch costs a lot of money and I rather have that money invested in actual education instead of government soy filled meals for kids. We'd be a lot smarter if we got rid of all lunch programs

>Amerikids are so allergic to education that they literally need to be caged
kekaroo

>Being unable to go without stuffing yourselves for a couple hours
No wonder you're so fat
Back when I was in school, I usually didn't eat before coming home at 4, sometimes 6pm. It teaches self-control

I lived like 10 minutes away and would walk home to play morrowind during lunch and spares

It’s still going on, my sister’s school also has a morning meal program where they get some morning snacks.

Is that brown soup curry

Ever heard of a lunch box? Kids should be preparing their own school recess and lunch meals. If they can bring their own guns, they can bring their own sandwiches.

what costs a lot of money? you pay for it 100% out of your own pocket.
>We'd be a lot smarter if we got rid of all lunch programs
there you go. the less you eat the smarter you get. just ask the asians.

parents should learn how to prepare food

I don't know I can't enhance the picture but left one looks like salad and middle white looks like fruit custard. We used to have salad and fruitcustard/raita/something-else always with the other food in my school.

Wait? is food free in american canteens?

>not going home for lunch with your friends to play video games

wow I didnt know other countries were so shit

>parents
Unless the kids are in kindergarten or something, they should not need their parents to pack lunch for them.

Based australia

? You just eat stuff you made in the morning before you go and play some sports at lunch. At least that's what my primary school breaks were like.

Always fun when your mate brings some money and you scrounge of him for some tuckshop

All the way until the end of high school, I brought my own lunch 99% of the time. Food at school is just gross.

Fucking delicious

Based

I ate that at school, it tasted good. It's nice to have a hot meal

I don't know what food standards are like in australia, but here and america """free""" school food is actually garbage, usually stale, past expiration date, and just bad. This is what you'd expect in most places . If I had a kid I wouldn't want them eating that slop

>at most 2 grams of protein
wew

Maybe Americans wouldn't be such stupid fat fucks if their children ate some homemade lunch instead gorging on crisco oil dumb mutts

Why do you guys dress like faggy English schoolboys?

Did your high school not have common rooms with microwaves/kettles/stoves to make food?

no wonder all americans are obese diabetics

>americans are fed by the government with no choice over what they eat
sounds like communism to me

Like 50% of my highschool left during lunch.

Small town so it was easy to just walk down the local pizzeria or 7/11 for food

>amerisoy lunch

Dress depends on schools, the excessive clothing is only wore in winters and in summers its just shirt and trousers. You don't have dress codes in schools?

Ah yes, lets add more tax expenses to a country of people that cry about taxes nearly as bad as Americans.

Shit is strained enough as is, we have the social programs of a country with double our tax rate and it's nothing but problems.

No, we didn't have that. I don't know of any schools in my city that had such a thing. It was either
1. Buy lunch from school, hot, low priced and nutritious
2. Bring your own lunch, cold, usually a sandwich
3. I didn't have a car, but if you were rich enough and had friend who was 18+, you could drive to fast food restaurant to buy food

Did you walk in the snow uphill both ways too?

holy shit. freedom! i never really thought of that. even if the door was unlocked i would be too scared to walk outside if there is no bus or mom waiting.

My school was full of niggers. Everyday they would taunt me for bringing my own food. They also got into weekly foodfights. Fucking animals.

This the behavior of the typical Amerilard State Uni now:
youtube.com/watch?v=w-j1Z8fHPI4

why don't you guys use napkins?

You sound like a monk. Why do you need self control, you cuck? We only live once. Indulge yourself!

>dress codes in schools

There's nothing outside anyway. Nearest restaurant is 30 minutes away by walking.

True. I would imagine it is the same in Canada if you live in the burbs

>had to wear a button up shirt and tie in university because I was taking aviation courses
That shit was fucking awful, I can't believe this is the norm in so many countries

>this thread
>every country except the US is third world
What the fuck

In crime ridden cities, dress codes such as white shirts and khaki pants are being introduced (to stop bloods and crips from stabbing each other on sight in the hallways.)

I lived in a really small town. We had some restaurants and store right across the street from our high school, but we weren't allowed to leave.
Some people occasionally did leave anyways, but if you ever got caught, you'd get in huge shit.

Why the fuck do you eat at school? You're holding the children hostage for 30 minutes more for no good reason.

So that the students can focus on studying, without feeling hungry.

My freshman year of highschool didn't have any restrictions on where we could go (as long as you didn't leave the campus). But by the end of my senior year, you couldn't even leave the cafeteria during lunch

Public school is terrible. No wonder schools have to cage their students in

nope, I used to live really close to my house when it was lunch time, so sometimes I would walk home and get something to eat.

Because most parents are well functioning and pack meals for their kids, and in time the kids learn to pack their own lunch.

Needing schools to provide food is costly and sad, but clearly a necessity in a shithole country like America, where not everyone is expected to have food at home.

Canteens are disgusting
Every year i had to beg and promise i'll have good grades so my parents don't send me there and i can go back home eat real food

have you been to quebec? its a fucking shithole, the roads arent maintained the people are weird, the hotels are shitty its all fucking shitty

>aren't allowed to leave school and the doors are locked
lol, land of the """""free""""""