Are Muslims really that bad? They seem OK to me

Are Muslims really that bad? They seem OK to me

Get raped and your throat slashed, bitch!
Brazil should have ended your miserable country!

what does her feet smell like
no

You don't even have Muslims

There no worse than other religious groups.

That being said, their religion is a more demanding religion than most other ones.
Which is why so many of them have a pushy personality, and want change. But even still that is still a minority.

Most Muslims are perfectly contempt if they are allowed to live in relative safety and are able to practice their faith. Just like all other groups.

all of muslim men have chad genes

Refugees are. Regular Muslim men like me and the majority are boring in real life.

>There no worse than other religious groups.
kek

Yeah that's haram as fuck though

the worst people on planet earth

Classic

The Saracen Menace must not be underestimated. They are a vile people, with a barbaric religion. To be a friend to Islam is to spit in the face of Freedom and Christ. Treachery only committed by the most depraved of souls. There can be no conciliation between Christianity and Islam. Muslims, by their very nature, are driven towards war and destruction. It is the duty of every fighting age Christian man to take arms against these infidel savages for the glory of God and His son, Jesus Christ. God wills it. Deus Vult!

>contempt
Freudian slip

>There no worse than other religious groups
HAHAH

>tfw still no gf

Very solid bantz

I thought gf’s were haram?

They are ok, until they come into your country and demand it's changed into the shithole they fled from.

this would 100000% get you shot here, not even memeing

Do you rely on Sup Forums for everything you knew?

This is 100% in the US, not even memeing.

>tfw still no gf

I was so happy.... why...

Likely from the survival of the guy who can get the most wives, guys like that tend to be either chad or inbred

>km/h sign

how she can run in that pants like thing

Muslims have very conservative gender roles. And that makes them have babies a lot. Traditional social contraction contains wisdom to keep the society sustainable.

“Progressive” people in advanced countries, mainly western countries, say that Islam oppress women. But I have recently read opinions that Hijabs are what protect men from women’s weapon, sexual attractiveness. Women’s sexual attractiveness is as destructive and influential as males’ physical violence. While physical violence are strictry restricted, women’s attractiveness are praised and encouraged and that make women limitlessly protected and respected. So men’s lives have become a lot harder in the advanced countries. We are painfully experiencing that.

*Traditional social construction

this is a skit show with actors, isn't it?

Only meme-muslims like Central Asians and Russian Tatars where its mostly just cultural.
Even then there's excceptions like Uzbekistan breeding terrorists but that's most likely due to how poor and shitty the country is compared to their neighbours there.