I like McYou

i've seriously never eaten at mcdonalds

Yeah it's pretty good.

really not

Not missing much t.bh

only as an emergency bathroom

McDonalds is my life. McChickens are a godsend for a poorfag student like me

>tfw you had your first McDonald's burger in Canada

I like it. Has a wide selection, breakfast foods, McCafe, some pretty good burgers and fries, etc.

what did they do?
Do all Canadian McDonald's have that leaf there? It seems so unnecessary, especially considering I've never seen another country do that to their Mikky D's.

With what you spend on mcchicken you can buy yourself 2 meals, if you can cook ofc.

The fries and nuggets are good. I haven't had a burger in years but I remember I liked them.

gave me a grilled chicken sandwich when i asked for a crispy one

I've always considered crappy Mexican food more economical. 3-4 bucks for a burger seems pretty steep, considering that can get my 4 bean and cheese burritos at Del Taco.

Dont really like it but i dont hate it either
Sometimes I buy fries there

We get 20 pc mcnuggets with bbq dip for $5. Don't know any good meals with that price tag

Yes but only every once in a while because desu the food is shit.

>Del Taco
What the fuck is that?

not really

A McChicken is exactly 1 dollar here

also now they have all size sodas at 1 dollar too, even large.

a mexican restaurant?

Haven't eaten fast food for months.

Do your mouth a favor and try In-N-Out.

WTF IM GOING TO MCDONALD'S NOW

A fast food chain. I remember being in Spanish 1 and thinking it would be better name "Al Taco", but Del Taco just sounds better.
>restaurant
If you can call it that. It's just bad mexican food that is also dirt cheap, which is why I like it.
Their HQ is in my hometown. I've never actually had their burgers, but their Milk Shakes and Animal fries are absolutely incredible.

Yes I do, the food is actually pretty good nowadays.

>dat texan burger with onions

Forgot the name but it’s actually fucking good

Farmer Boys is better

They do. It's because McDonalds up here is practically a different company and the quality is generally better than you'd find in the US since the ingredients are sourced locally.

drive through tacos that are under seasoned

>tfw unironically there now and he wasn't kidding

>tfw US ironically has the worst McD's food

I only go once a year
and I only get a big mac

No, but I like to drink an Oreo frappe in the McCafe in front of recoleta graveyard.

Just checked the name, it’s the BBQ burger from the signature collection, it’s fucking delicious.

The third-world Middle eastern shithole McDonald's game is crazy. Whenever I visit family I always shun kebab and go straight for McD's or KFC which is also crazy good.

>kfc
Bruh Popeyes is like LEAGUES better

That's a proper bad day there mate

not too torn up about it

It's gross. If I want fast food I get Taco Bell.

>tfw no curry goat sacrifice burger made by the cleric

popeyes is better

Check em

Maccas is shit in my area, retarded staff that takes a dickyear to get your shit together.
If I eat fast food, Wendy's is my usual go-to. That grilled chicken is bretty gud. Panda express for when I'm at uni.
I like to cook and I went /fit/ around 1 year ago, so fast food doesn't cut it 90% of the time.