/brit/

um excuse me we're not americans or as i like to call them smelly yanks sweatie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/huge-6ft-5in-muscle-bound-kangaroo-photographed-bathing-creek/
youtu.be/fqzD9pe8B_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

FOKR (fuck off kiwi runtoid)

had a nap from 9pm to 1am

then i was thirsty so i had a cup of tea
but then i was still thirsty

long story short, things got out of hand, its 5AM and i have drunk 12 cups of tea and cant fucking sleep

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/huge-6ft-5in-muscle-bound-kangaroo-photographed-bathing-creek/
rare wacky bruce spotted bathing in boojidup creek

any commonwealth games man in?
yanks need not reply

union membership should be mandatory for all workers and subsidised by the government

going to the liquor store
you dudes want anything?

>ask someone if they want to go out
>they say some form of 'unavailable' and don't suggest another day
>you're now forced to take up the initiative twice

Hate these games

dont watch football lad

communist

better dead than red simple as

>The cover of the album depicts the posterior of someone wearing tight red leather pants, with a man's arm and hand in the foreground with index and middle finger crossed. The model wearing the leather pants was 13-year-old Tymara Kennedy, daughter of photographer David Michael Kennedy who shot the cover.[3]
>Tymara Kennedy died in an automobile crash in 1991, with the cover to this album as her only modelling credit.[3]

*applies*

>yanks need not reply
then why did you post

is it true leafs genuinely believe they culturally have more in common with uk/australia/nz than america?

Naw I picked up a 12er earlier

You want one for the road?

yeah

Why is Canada so shit at the Commonwealth games?
Why is Canada so shit at the Olympic games?

imagine not being an australian
our sporting supremacy is unparalleled

pretty sure NZ is the only country where it's really popular because it's a chance for the Big Strong Colonial Overlords to finally notice us

quite embarrassing

based

the STATE of kiwis lmao

Do you win the ruggers?

don't reply to them, lads

thought I might to a bit if the old asmr and stumbled upon this. christ alive

youtu.be/fqzD9pe8B_M

sod off yank

poor little brit boy

rent-free

God I wish I was Australian...

will be putting up a petition on change.org advocating changing the name of this general from /brit/ to /yanks+ausnz/ shortly

expecting well in excess of 500,000 signatures

take the piss yank

Shut up you little brown-noser

yeah mate all the time

Whiter nose than you.

Good lad

not all the time

saw a dropbear once when I visited Queensland

Doing a yank post in /brit/ wahey!

You lost to JAPAN

redpill me on dorset

sod off

australian women belong to kangaroo men

thailad is a native dorsetian

I remember being 12 and having to go shopping with my mum

while she went shoeshopping she left me in Waterstones to wait for her, so I went straight to the graphic novel section as was my custom

i opened up a book called "Scott Pilgrim VS The World" and flipped to a random page

the scene I saw was where Scott Pilgrim opens up his garage door and sees his roommate in bed with another man inside on a big double bed. The roommate says "sorry man", lights up his cigarette, and snuggles with the other guy again.

I don't know why I remember that so clearly. It kind of feels like a life goal - someday i kind of secretly hope that happens to me too

got called a spacker at tesco

Called some yank a spacker at the tesco.

sometimes I remember that game and have a howl to myself

no you didn't we don't have tesco you spacker

we suck at summer sports
we excel in the winter olympics though

Roosevelt won the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to mediate the Russo-Japanese War and for his mediation in the First Moroccan Crisis, which averted war between France and Germany.

The signing of the treaty of Portsmouth forced Russia to abandon its expansionist policies in East Asia. However, these would continue shortly after World War 2.

On March 31, 1905, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany landed at Tangier, Morocco, declaring he had come to support the sovereignty of the Sultan.

Germany began calling up reserve units (December 30) and France began moving troops to the German border (January 3).

Roosevelt — at that time mediating the Russo-Japanese War— persuaded the French to attend a January peace conference in Algeciras.

The Kaiser believed he could convince Roosevelt to challenge French intervention. As a shrewd politician himself, Roosevelt was keenly aware of the importance of the large German-American voting bloc for the upcoming election.

In addition, as an advocate of American expansionism, Roosevelt thought it always likely that his ideas would leave to an inevitable clash with any future German Kaiser.

Wilhelm had hoped that the Conference would weaken and isolate Britain. However, the Entente Cordiale actually grew stronger.

Of the 13 nations present, the German representatives found that their only supporter was Austria-Hungary. The Germans decided to accept a face-saving compromise agreement offered by Roosevelt.

got a big one in store for this get boys

love being gay

OOH ARR MOI NAMES THAILAD IT IS *nods my head uncontrollably* YES OIM FROM DA WEST CUNTERY, DOOOOR-SET TO BE SPEH-CI-FECK
GET OFF MOI TURNEPS

The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of. As commonly encountered, they lack many of the qualities that mark the civilized man: courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, confidence. They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display.

hahahaha lads
its the SAME guy!

got called a [derogatory term] at [commercial entity]

drumpf

GET for cute boys

delete this mate

got told to post fucking machines in waitrose

>hate frog
filtered nz once and for all

very very nice
fair play

wacky kiwi does it again

as long as sverigetraden doesn't get these I'm happy

alri josie you schizo botter

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

FOR BRIT

include me in the screenshot! hi /r/Sup Forums!

ban assault frogs

haha oh yeah watch THIS

TRIPLE

The hardest toil of the week is behind us now. Still more to endure though.

fuck up

state

big fan of dragon fruit-flavored vitamin water

number runt is a national embarrassment

ORRRR FUCK UP CUNT COME DOWN TO WHANGERNUMB AND I'LL FUCKIN SMICK YOU IN DA JOOOR

>Number Wizard
prefer the digit sorcerer if i'm honest

>anzac day
>celebrating a catastrophic military failure

aussies, everyone

where is turtlemong aka uuuuhhhh

faget wop

It's hip to be square.

I'm actually on vacay in yankland, that Number Wizard is an imposter
Check these

>yanks don't know the difference between celebration and commemoration

ah yes

get fucked autismo

new zealand looks like a big turd floating in the pacific if i'm honest

You could NEVER accomplish my feats

Next post is trips

wtf is this thing and why do people keep sending emoticons and stickers of it?

yeah one outs

bam

still think iraq had WMDs if I'm honest

runt

im interested

its the star wars

george bush was a misunderstood genius

yeah alright good call 'ber 'zard