TFW Sup Forums thinks The Raid movies were better

Headshot is better.

wtf is that?

Now you are just acting like a fucking pleb.

They are. About anything is. John Wick is the most boring tasteless movie I've seen in years.

John Wick 2 was absolute shit tho

>dude everyone even the trashman in the subway is an assassin
>dude even the hobo begging for money smelling like piss is an assassin

Will there be a third one? They kinda leave it open at the end. Also, how is everyone in the city a fucking assassination?

Even pic related is better than Wick and it was a WOAT Payne adaptation.

Why won't Sup Forums shut the fuck up about this garbage?

2 was easily better than the first. Much more action

The Raid's action scene completely outshine John Wick movies in their entirely

Martial arts are always more satisfying to watch than le headshot videogame sequence

The Raid 1 is awesome. Pure action kino. For some reason people say Raid 2 is better. Raid 2 has too much "story" and the story is actually very laughable, not deep and pathetic. I just came to see an action flick so piss off with your bad acting and lousy written story.
John Wick is an amazing action franchise and I never thought we would get something nice like this ever again. I was very surprised how GOOD John Wick 2 is. Best film of 2017. Sup Forums knows shit and is full of retards. Let me know once you find a better place with less stuck up folks.

The Raid 2 is better than John Wick, but John Wick is better than The Raid 1.

Nice meme

Headshot is crap senpai. Especially considering the talent behind it.

The first John Wick was decent, but this one was absolutely cringeworthy.
Keanu trying to speak russian/italian, that black guy also, stereotypical bosses and antagonist sidekicks, most cliche generic stock soundtrack ever, first half of the movie is absolutely empty lazy writing, the opening scene makes zero sense in terms of the story, also atrocious CGI car chase scene, half of the scenes start with someone just calling him from the other room John/Johnathan/Mr. Wick/John Wick etc

Every single filmmaking element was atrocious except for the gunplay, which also was pretty fucking absurd (enemies with automatic rifles rushing at John for some reason, shooting with silencers is considered as completely silent etc)
Still baffled by the critical praise.

Jesus Christ

John Wick 2's action was shit compared to the 1st one which was more balanced and less retarded-looking.
They had the potential to diversify the action by setting up a war between gangs that they established with Fishburne and having John Wick flow through that shit with twists and turns and different tactics other than just shooting and wrestling.
Instead we have copy-pasted running shootouts where enemies magically stop appearing so the film can focus on John Wick reloading his firearms as if that's an astonishing thing to happen in action film.
Whoever managed the action scenes is a retard and wasted Keanu's training and talent.
I hope they fix this shit in the 3rd one.

the raid is fucking shit go watch real SEA movies like ong bak

LMAO

>misunderstanding a movie like john wick 2
plebs, I bet you hated kill bill too because it wasn't suber serius and didn't have muh realism

Kill Bill had diverse action scenes and didn't have enemies magically stop appearing when a firearm is being reloaded to only magically appear exactly when the reload is done.
I wanted to say "like some shitty video game" but even video games care about suppressive fire and cover fire.

Raid 1 > JW 1 > Raid 2 > JW 2

Best girl

John Wick 2>John Wick 2> Raid 1> Raid 2

>that one user who keeps whining about JW2 being shit because hobo assassin

Do you also watch SW and complain because the lightsabers make no sense?

>John Wick 2>John Wick 2

Is John Wick 2 the Ouroboros of movies?

John Wick > Raid 1 > Raid 2 > Wick 2

No it's not. Some of the actors starred in Raid 2 but Raid 2 was much better due to direction and choreography. The fights in Headshot had a stop and go feel to it which took away tension and the story was crap.

The Raid is the Ong Bak/Tom Yum Goong of the 2010's
John Wick is the Die Hard of the 2010's

It's not Die hard. John Mcclane wasn't some legendary killer. He was just a simple guy in wrong place. In good movies, at least.

If John Wick had been at a different gas station, or went at a different time, Iosef wouldn't have seen him.

He was literally at the wrong place at the wrong time.

awful opinion