based as fuck

WHY DONT THEY JUST RIDE AWAY???

Based

talk shit get hit
such a simple concept that white people don't seem to get

source

The way they come in is pretty cool I gotta admit

Did they say something? No sound here.

Did they even talk shit though? Doesn't look like it from the webm, anyone got a longer video with sound

The way they just sit there waiting for them to approach them make me think that's the case, especially since they left all their shit alone.

THIS

Would have hightailed the fuck out of there. It was obvious those nigs were up to no good.

it always gets me how the mutt gets up to check up on his phone instead of on his friend
no loyalty, no honor

>no honor
Yes unlike kara boga beating up kids likely years younger

I just see older guys beating up kids. And the black ones are more violent because they are poor, were they rich and educated they would not have done anything.

>niggers are subhuma-

True
t. On probation for fighting

Do you actually believe that these much smaller kids sitting on bikes and looking down at their phones are yelling "nigger"?

Is it just a madeup back story or is there actually a longer video with sound?

>my wh*Te aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss is one fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

n apes

* on

Do all American neighborhoods look this bad?

this
take no hostages :DD

that's clearly a """""diverse""""" neighborhood, which makes it all the stranger those wypipo were just standing there like that. Anybody who's ever lived in a "culturally rich" area knows from experience never to relax around Dindu Nuffins™.

But then again they look like literal wiggers, so there's also that.

A black man died because of a modern crusader

check at 1m10

youtu.be/XKAS0393EyU

>relaxing around blacks
These kids are clearly sheltered as fuck, young niggers can be scared off if you don't act shook and put your guard up.

What where they doing and why did he punch him?

But why does it look so bad? This neighborhood looks African tier wtf

Niggers are known to be able to reach speeds of over 120 km/h

They pray Jesus in the streets, a black guy arrives to mock them, the modern crusader destroys him in one punch

>This neighborhood looks African tier
m8 think about what you just wrote for a second

I’m not saying egypt is any better either. It just shocks me that a country like USA can have such a rundown neighborhood. I thought usa was supposed to be really developed

And they wonder why we have itchy trigger fingers. If you turn on me like a rabid dog, I'm gonna pop you like a coon

No, I meant it looks African because it's populated by African(-American)s.

Why do they deliberately live in neighborhoods that look like this instead of living in better areas?

the USA's infrastructure is ancient, and many of our larger cities can become very slummy if you take a wrong turn

the USA is incredibly run down in more areas then you'd think

They're poor, they can't afford something better.

Because they're poor? Why don't poor Egyptians just move into better neighborhoods?
One of the main reasons much of it looks so shit is because of all the abandoned homes.

lole
we're just Russia-lite lad
we have some real fucking shitholes

Don’t they get welfare?

they probably the same age
thank slavers for hundreds of years of genetic selection

Because each generation is indoctrinated to request gibs and take what they want with violence. You can't really expect them to care about their surroundings

Typically, it goes like this:

>neighborhood is working class but still decent enough
>Jamal and friends move in
>old population gets the fuck out (with good reason, as is shown in OP's webm)
>neighborhood goes to utter shit
>eventually, it gets overpopulated and starts overflowing somewhere else
>repeat

And eventually, much much later:
>urban hipsters start buying property in the now-shit neighborhood
>prices skyrocket
>Jamal and friends are forced out (to another working class neighborhood which they can turn to shit)
>neighborhood finally becomes decent, albeit insanely more expensive now

Yeah, but welfare in the USA is simply just enough for food.
Rent isn't included, the welfare is extremely low.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8ypTwwQLdE

a man of culture i see

Yes

Based

xD nigros brtfo!!!

Very bad tactician, the green one should have attacked the red one, then the white one and to finish the manlet

I mean here

Does anyone have more info? I'm trying to figure out what happened. Usually noggers dont nog this hard for no reason, they walked towards the kids like they were on a mission and it makes me think it was provoked. Especially cuz none of their shit was stolen.

Maybe they were on some drugs and weren’t seeing very well. Drugs make tense and violent from what I heard

>white kids provoking full-fledged niggers
Is that a common thing?

Dat

>modern crusader

fuck me french are pathetic, stay in your general you deluded loser.

Punching

Technique

This. The only actual welfare we have is TANF which it timed. And social security insurance which requires a disability.

The fact that someone was FILMING and untouched means they were obviously there for an out of school fight. Fuck me, you cunts are dumb. Do you also think reality TV is real?

Shut the fuck up big pig

I’ve never been in school fights before so I don’t really know the formal procedures of how you do it. Also

>these people
>school

Nigga those people look like they’re in their mid twenties