I still care for her though

Here's yo momma btw

Fuck off, Neptune is god-tier.

>be hum*N
>die

t. Neptune

Neptune is just a shitty Uranus.
And all gas giants are just a shitty version of Jupiter

Can the human race get any more cucked than this?

>be alien
>to scared to even show yourself to most people

earth lol
the annuaki will come back and we'll be just like Lord of the Flies
they'll be liked "wtf u doin faggots" and "we made you shieeeeet"

Pluto is underrated, especially when you consider how large Charon is in comparison (and when you consider it's sometimes considered a binary system due to the center of gravity between the two, existing outside of Pluto's crust).
Neptune still has the great dark spot which we know very little about, which could give us information about how storms are formed on gaseous planets (not to mention Triton being an excellent lunar surface to set up biodomes on in the future).
Jupiter is one of the most interesting planets by far, between the great red spot, the layers/bands of gas that circle the planet, the sheer size of it, and all the countless moons that have some very interesting possibilities for both mining and researching life...well there's no shortage of stuff to get excited about.

There are no aliens on Sup Forums, that's totally ridiculous. Just drop the thought right now honestly, man. Seriously.

t.

You don't talk shit about Pluto on this board boy

It's alright, tbqh. The others are just cooler.

Earth. It has life and the galactic community doesn't give a fuck because of how underwhelming it is.

I think a lot of people don't realise how fucking tiny it is

What?
Australia?

It's okay we knew you guys were small.

uranus

haha lol