Sup Forumstv/ BTFO

OMG, I don't even regularly browse this board because of the Sup Forums pigs that infest it but I knew I had to when I found out that Bill Nye is about to win an Emmy

How does it feel drumpfelteenies? I bet your tiny dicks shrivelled inside your body when you found out the news that progress is once again winning the day

Literally the entire educated world is laughing at you, how does it feel? Please post all your tears in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/6ndjxf/bill_nye_saves_the_world_gets_an_emmy_nomiantion/
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=e3qTfWZJa5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems reddit disliked Bill Nye's show too

reddit.com/r/television/comments/6ndjxf/bill_nye_saves_the_world_gets_an_emmy_nomiantion/

So surely Sup Forums should be happy that he's been nominated for an emmy? You know, since this board has built its identity around doing the opposite of what reddit does

>You know, since this board has built its identity around doing the opposite of what reddit does

Since when?

Rick and Morty is literally this generation's Simpsons yet Sup Forums hates it because le reddit le memes

inb4 >reddit

t. reddit

>calls out Sup Forums pigs
>acts exactly like one of them
what did OP mean by this?

>reddit opinion
>redditspacing
>inb4ing his own post
>failing to greentext

>browsing reddit
>linking reddit

>>>/ytmnd/

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a political spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (Sup Forums)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

Just go back.

Once they started handing out token emmies, any shadow of pretense of value of these awards vanished.

>this board has built its identity around doing the opposite of what reddit does
nope because the actual users here don't browse fucking reddit. go back

>He thinks Emmys have value

>you just don't get it, do you?

>Americans wake up and begin posting
>number of Sup Forumsthreads explodes

>haha dude like this show is bad because it proves what conservatives were saying is true
>I mean like haha nobody's trying to turn your kids gay except for that one Emmy-nominated show on the most popular streaming service on earth haha stupid conservatives

and before that it was BLACKED and capeshit which is just as bad

4chins is considered a 'cultural battleground' in the US since their elections. Their lefties flood tumblr and Reddit, we get the rabid alt-rightists and trumpfags.

>this entire post

>australians go to bed
>numbers of BLACKED threads drop off exponentially

>The Sexual Spectrum gets nominated for outstanding writing
>The Leftovers gets nothing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>leftypol and reddit aren't spamming here constantly you guize

All me

The Emmys say that this:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

Is better than this:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3qTfWZJa5E

>Emmys

Wow, an award show where Hollywood commies get to pat themselves on the back. What an accomplishment.

But you and I both know this is a bait thread. sage

Learn to greentext, faggot.

This tbhf

I'm unironically upset about this.

Rick and Morty is this generation's Futurama, but for kids with ADD

Non-fiction always beats fiction, bruh.

Hey reddit. Using greentext to misquote has been done here for years. Try not to out yourself in future.