Terrorist states

ITT post flags of terrorist states and explain your choice.

Russia keeps supporting Assad and helps him to use chemical weapons against innocent civilians. Russia itself intentionally bombs hospitals, schools and other civilian facilities and causes dealths of hundreds of thosands of innocent people including children.
Russia also supports rebels in eastern Ukraine who murder and torture innocent people all the time, in fact Russia even urges the rebels to do so and also provides them with deadly weapons.
Not to mention all the activity on social media, with the only purpose is to destabilise western powers and make as many people there to go in confrontation with each and to make them feel less safe and protected.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Boris_Nemtsov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=5KNkSGh6xwY
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-russia-usa/russia-meddling-in-mexican-election-white-house-aide-mcmaster-idUSKBN1EW0UD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Orthodox_Banner-Bearers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Georgians_in_Abkhazia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

russia gets away with it though

Agreed. The annexion of Crimea showed a total disregard of international law from Russia, and the fact that western countries were able to intervene shows how powerless it is without a multilateral agreement.

Except its economy is sinking and the life of ordinary people is getting shittier everyday.
You should have say "Their government is getting away with it, and the oligarchs to some degree" since the bad economic situation in Russia hits average people the most. The oligarchs have enough resources to secure their wealth.

Self hating Vlad.

>Russia keeps supporting Assad

This is a good thing

>t.liberal

Nice proxy Ukie

>Self hating
But i don't hate myself at all. In fact it's exactly the opposite, this is why i hate the corrupted criminal oligarchy that rapes this country, and i also want a better life for ordinary russians. But unfortunately this is not achievable as long as Putin and his crime gang are in charge of our nation.

Assad is a bastard, a tyrant and a murderer. He is directly responsible for millions of deaths in the middle east.

Too bad that like a third of my country's entire population worship Russia and Putin like some disgusting fetish. They literally unironically believe that the USA and the West is the spawn of Satan that wants to flood us with muslims (even though noone wants to go here in the first place) and the only way is to connect with our SLAVIC :^) brothers, who NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG IN HISTORY.

So they elect a president that sucks Putin's and Jinping's dick and now I'm scared what will happen in the future.

No wonder why normal people hate you liberashkas.
The only solution I see here is to take all of you faggots out and shoot like stray dogs.

He only kills the militant rebels. The news headlines about him killing innocent civilians is fake news by the USA.

The soviets are good guys, they’ve always stood by MENA and supported us whenever the USA tries to destabilize our countries.

>life of ordinary people is getting shittier everyday

Who the fuck cares about r*ssian subhumans, they're slaves and worthless cattle anyway. Why should the government be bothered about the fate of these animals?

Whould you prefer the Big German Cock little czechboi?

>liberashkas
>liberal
You know you don't need to samefag you pathetic kremlinbot. You could have put all your terroristic statements in one post.
>normal people hate you
That's not true and we both know that.
>shoot
This is exactly how Putin and his criminal friends deal with their opponents and just literally anyone who even slightly desagrees with their criminal politics. Thanks for reminding us and proving ny point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Boris_Nemtsov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Trying ro destroy Europe since day 1. And might have fucking succeeded now with Baizuo Merkel.

>He only kills the militant rebels
Yeah sure he does. Of course you know better than the UN and all the international community does.

SURE YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ALL INDEPENDENT ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY USA YOU FUCKING ARAB PIG

Yes because I’m Arab and I have Syrian friends who were actually there you nitwit. We have Syrian refugees here and all of them are pro Assad.

world bully coming through

>Russia keeps supporting Assad
Great. Assad is the defender of Sirian Christians.
>use chemical weapons against innocent civilians. Russia itself intentionally bombs hospitals, schools and other civilian facilities and causes dealths of hundreds of thosands of innocent people including children
Fake news.
>Russia also supports rebels in eastern Ukraine who murder and torture innocent people all the time
Ukrainian Russophobes are not innocent people. Russians in Ukraine are an oppressed minority. Aid to Novorossia from Russia are low, in fact, the Kremlin has abandoned it after the Norman agreements.
> activity on social media, with the only purpose is to destabilize western powers and make as many people there as possible to go in confrontation with each and to make them feel less safe and protected
Are u fucking mad or what? Do you really think that one pitiful channel, fueled by Armenians, can destabilize the world hegemon?

Go back to /po/paшy, fucking 16 year old liberal idiot.

Based putin makes libtards mad lmao. God bless Russia and its Orthodox Brothers.

Did I say something in P*tin's defense, you retarded cumholder?

>rebels
Terrorists get your terminology right.

Your personal experience (or you could just make it up) isn't the same as an unbiased investigation carried out by an independent international organisation. Assad does kill and bomb innocent civilians on purpose, and the russian government encourages him to do so. That is a fact that has been priven hundreds of times, there is no doubt about it.
Also all those syrian refugees you get might be criminals hiding from prosecution, who knows?

Igor, now is not the time to post Assads anus. You need to return sucking off Ahmedovs penis.

FOR PUT-IN, FOR ROSENBERG AND FOR ABDULRAMANOVICH!
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=5KNkSGh6xwY

Syrian rebels are as bad as isis, they would turn Syria into a sharia law shithole.

Who do you want to run the country if not the oligrarchs and Putin?

Do you at least get paid for this?

Lel the putinbot is on the lose again.
>Orthodox brothers
The only people who love and support Putin here are muslims and the jewish oligarchy.
Putin is the most anti-russian (against ethnic russians i mean) leader this country ever had.

>unbiased investigation carried out by an independent international organisation

USA is THE WORLD

>getting paid for mocking an underage cuck on Sup Forums
I wish

The people. And those who represent their interests. Too bad in a totalitarian hellhole like modern russia such candidates won't even make to regional elections, even if they manage to not be killed by the members of Putin's crime gang.
I've already said it, as long as Putin and his cronies are in power we won't be able to achieve an actual functioning democracy and perform fair elections.

>Are u fucking mad or what? Do you really think that one pitiful channel, fueled by Armenians, can destabilize the world hegemon?
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-russia-usa/russia-meddling-in-mexican-election-white-house-aide-mcmaster-idUSKBN1EW0UD

Russian flags are so passionate about attacking or defending Russia I don't know who's shilling who anymore.

Not sure why posted another maymay pic you kremlinbot, and what does it have to do with the UN.

Please, elaborate.

Volga tatar out

The only shills are those who support Putin's criminal regime.

It is actually mental that Russia literally just annexed territory of another European country because 'muh ethnic russians live there' literally hitler style and nothing happened to them except some sanctions.

Why are russian liberals such islamophobes?
This is not very tolerant.

>The people. And those who represent their interests.
Putin represents interests of THE people.
Become a person and he might represent your interests too.

I would trust actual human beings who were in Syria at the time of the revolution over the news. Sorry but I’m just like that. Plus these people are my actual friends that I’ve known for years. I trust them more than a news company that only cares about profit.

When Hitler did it there weren't huge consequences either.

>Putin is the most anti-russian (against ethnic russians i mean) leader this country ever had.
Kek. Not the **MOST**. Putin is just another noviop ruler, who is supported by other noviops, including jews, muslims etc. Thats why he is ignoring war in Donbass and keeps supporting national republics of minoritys. But I consider his policy in Syria, though adventurous, but correct.
Again, stop claimimg everyone who disagrees with you to be putin fans.

I am not an islamophobe, what made you think so? The user was talking about some "orthodox brothers" whose ally russia apparently is, while i just stated the FACT that putin's government is much more pro-Islam than pro-Orthodoxy.

Also the most islamophobic people in Russia are russian christians, not long time ago phrases like "orthodoxy or death" (literally ISIS tier were quite popular among them).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Orthodox_Banner-Bearers

>comparing people you disagree with to hitler

Why do liberals constantly do this?

I don't think they'd keep being your friends otherwise. But know that personal experiences are completely useless in conflicts, especially one of this scope. Both sides are terrible, if a side wins that would be bad and if it's an eternal stalement that's also bad. That's just life.

According to international law, each nation has the right to self-determination. Deal with it.

Christians, Jews, Muslims; all a fucking disease in need of destroying.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb misri retard.

No one cares what you type, thinking 'assad only targets militants' when the war started because young boys were tortured, mutilated and thrown on their parents doorstep is a fucking laugh. You're probably some pro-sisi poorfag. Just stop typing.

Probably a minority of idiots. I don't think the majority of Russian Orthodox are crazy. Patriarch Kiril even visited Rome, first to do since the schism.

Using "liberal" as an insult is a sure sign that you need to either fuck off back to Sup Forums or a different site (same shit).

Fuck off you Iraqi dumbass. I don’t give a shit about your pro Islamist bullshit. I just want usa to stop finding revels in Syria

Don't forget the FSB being behind the apartment bombings to get their man Putin in power, and invading Georgia to support made up states that carried out ethnic cleansing of Georgians.

History does not know the Arab countries, in which a democratic form of government could steadily exist. Syrians have a choice between the Islamic State in different forms and the secular dictatorship of Assad. The only reason why some Islamists are posing as democratic forces is Western financing

>my actual friends
LMAO xD

ebemti majka

>History does not know the Arab countries
You dont know the Arab countries either. But you do know how to piss your pants - everyday in a new way

>Also the most islamophobic people in Russia are russian christians,
They are more racist towards Caucasians if anything. They dislike islam because it's competition.

>"orthodoxy or death" (literally ISIS tier were quite popular among them).
Are you working on English speaking public with this?
This group is not considered normal by anyone.

Tunisia

>made up states that carried out ethnic cleansing of Georgians
Thats bulshit. Unlike Ukrainians and Belarussians who were cultivated in Soviet times, Abkhazians and Ossetians exist time is more than your country

Who's Iraqi? Get the schizophrenia checked you dumb weeabooo faggot, no one cares what you think because you are dumb, irrelevant, poor and a piece of shit. I don't need some pro-sisi moron from a bankrupt nation ever speaking on behalf of Arabs.

No one gives a fuck about democracy, it's not about democracy, it's about Assad continuing the insanity of his father Hafez. He's a retard who thought that killing and humiliating his own people would go on well.

Imagine how great our country was if self-hating liberal shits like this just MOVED to a different country they keep saying they like so much. Just MOVE you cucks

Sobchak, go to bed.

>Don't forget the FSB being behind the apartment bombings to get their man Putin in power

>REEEE RUSSIAN SUBHUMANS REEE
>ummmmm the only reason we're not in power is PUTING KEEPS SUPRESSING US
>normal people would totally vote for us if only EVIL PUDDING didn't suppress our freedom!

No, i will fight for better Russia.

>georgia
>ukraina
>kyrgyztan
PAБOTAЮT ЛЮДИ.

Just like those pictures of Ukrainian fighter jets shooting down MH 17.

You'll fight for what the West tells you a "better Russia" is. You're so stupid you actually believe it. You people actually believe we don't need to fight for our interests in the world, we just need to do everything the West says and then they'll shower us with money because they're just so nice. It happened in Poland, so why not, right? Well Poland is a buffer state, that's why they need it, that's what they pay it for.

Iran’s going to do that anyways

>76 replies
For fuck's sake, people, what is wrong with you?

>haha just ignore the liberal disease, it'll go away
Great plan comrade.

Yet no one recognizes them besides you and a few countries you paid off. And if they've been distinct countries for so long why'd they have to kill hundreds of thousands of Georgians living there?

Wow a collage from pol. Amazing source.

>You people actually believe we don't need to fight for our interests in the world
Are you an oligarch?

How do we save Russia, russiabros?

>hundreds of thousands of Georgians living there?

Same way we save USA.
Perestroika and glasnost.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Georgians_in_Abkhazia

>liberal
Honey how new are you? That's just a regular shitposting, unartful and plain, I may add.

That's what liberals are like in Russia, sweetie. Just because they get offended when you call them libshits doesn't mean they're not libshits. I guess it would be more accurate to call them globalists, but libshit sounds better

Retarded phoneposter thinks Russia had a masterplan to control the world in 1992, a year after Soviet Union collapsed. No shit people were fighting over where the border is, their country just collapsed retardo. What do you think is gonna happen

>This group is not considered normal by anyone.
It is. There were lots of people who supported it. Don't even know what you mean by "english speaking public" here you useless kremlinbot.

It's not healthy when you keep talking to yourself you filthy kremlinshill.

Getting rid of Putin's crime gang is a must. Without it nothing would work out.

I don't why I bothered looking into this garbage but unilad (great source btw) got this shit from fucking Pravda.

Color revolution :)

Russia is not the bad guy anymore.

>from fucking Pravda.
Current Pravda is not same Pravda from soviet times.

>European hating European country is based
>American hating American country is based
>Russian hating Russia is cuck
Really makes you think.

Old as hell soviet tactic
Americans and europeans who hate their countries are called useful idiots

OP is a cuck.

I don't hate my country I hate what it has become