/who/ - Doctor Who General

Missing episode edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Ki8s-dQlXI
ew.com/tv/2017/07/15/doctor-who-christmas-special-steven-moffat/
twitter.com/TechnicallyRon/status/886189206300655616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Dolly, short for Doctoress. Well, I couldn't very well keep calling myself the Doctor, now could I?"

Why the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK can't we have some proper, honest injun normal, straight non-fanboy blokes write for my favourite show?!?!?!?! WHY DOES EVERYONE WHO WRITES FOR DR WHO THESE DAYS HAVE TO HAVE A FUCKING GENDER FLUID AGENDA THE SIZE OF A FUCKIN CALIFORNIA BRONER!?!?!?! JUST WRITE A GODDAM STORY ALREADY!!!!! JUST A STORY!!!!

From Jim Mortimore's facebook

Stupid yanks.

Why the fuck Jodie Whittaker.

because she's hot

>honest injun normal

based

A woman can't play the Doctor.

Otherwise they'd have to change the title to Nurse Who.

I'm the Doctor, the original you might say.

That's what worries me

doctor poo

This is your clue to the next Doctor.

Its Darleks not Daleks you dumb shit

no, she isnt, look up her caribbean pictures.
also shes married to a goddamn spic.

It is time for a retarded doctor. come on people it is 2017

>hotness is objective
ok

Of all the VNA writers to complain that Doctor Who's becoming too tumblr, Jim was the last one I expected to do it.

INTRODUCING JODIE WHITTAKER ASDOCTOR

I've FINALLY made it to Kris' first season of Death in Paradise

Lads, my cousin is an editor at BBC and I can confirm that Kenneth Branagh is the next Doctor. He will also direct every single episode of the season. Screencap this.

New doctor is gonna be hot!

did you download it? bcs i cant find any bulk complete series download for the seasons. sucks

>there are people who still don't realise slashing the odds could mean one of two things
Everyone always assumes it means a sure thing, and bookies want to minimise their losses. But more often than not it's actually them knowing it's not happening, but sounding plausible enough, that they can get a bunch of people to bet on it.

So what happened to the 456 after Children of Earth? Did they decide to go to another planet for drugs or what?

For a long time I thought people was talking about some dr who ep. BF or something

Brace yourself for several seasons of 'I am no man' and 'Let a lady be in charge, silly' quips lads

Nope, I don't care about quality whatsoever so I just stream it

Jim Mortimore and Gareth Roberts should start their own Tumblr-free Doctor Who.
Jim can handle the dark, mature stories and Gareth can do the camp kiddy stuff.
It would be based.

Exactly - bookies use odds to shape betting, they don't just make them reflect reality.

Why would Kris say stuff like that user

Jodie is at 1/1 now holy fuck.

Look, whether its Marshall or Whittaker my only real concern is if either of them will bring as much enthusiasm to the role as Capaldi, or any of the previous actors for that matter.
Can you see either of the two doing something like this?
youtu.be/5Ki8s-dQlXI

So the bookies are basically a bunch of people that bet real money on this shit?

based jodie

Oh boy.

The Doctah shouwd neithah be Kwis Mawshah nowa a woman.

leave based dicks alone

Comparing stories to old Who they all feel samey and bland, They try to cram too much into 45 minutes. I hope we get a female doctor and the ratings are so lo it dies.

kek fuck off

I honestly don't think anyone can ever top Pietro Capaldini.

Been there, done that.
That arcane phrase though. I'm surprised he didn't end that with "The doctor shouldn't be some dippy broad."
This. They really mean nothing but perhaps what public/betters perception is unless there's some big bets in the 11th hour on a darkhorse.
Well bookies are the ones that set the odds, collect and distribute winnings.

>Christmas themed monsters form a circle around a group of humans fighting for survival
>No sign of help coming
>The humans realize they won't survive
>With the snow billowing about, tears turn to icy chips before they have the chance to roll down the cheeks of the humans
>They think of their loved ones
>Of a warm christmas dinner with family
>Of home
>The alien circle encloses ever tighter around them
>All hope is lost
>A faint whooshing noise suddenly fades in from a distance
>Steadily getting louder and louder
>A magnificent blue box materializes from out of nowhere
>Aliens and humans alike stand shocked, wondering what unearthly thing they have just just witnessed, wondering what it could mean, wondering what they should do, all these thoughts racing through their heads until.....
>HEYYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSSSSSSS

Enjoy user! I love that show and though Ben Miller was great, Marshall makes the role his own quite fast and with ease.

Prediction: We will get a female Doctor and she will be alright, but Chibnall will fuck her era up so hard the show will almost be cancelled and it'll be decades before another attempt at a female Doctor is made.

I wonder if that's why Big Finish won't return Jim's calls. Because he turned right-wing, and now he's ERASED.

I hope we get a female Doctor and she's like "check out these baps" and TA-DAH! gets them out for the lads, and then it gets cancelled for being bafflingly obscene.

New thread when?

Based piss waifu

Kris and Jodie are currently the top choices.

What are the chances of it being someone different?

Who is the worst person to play the Doctor that could realistically happen?

wake up neo

Goddamnit I'm looking forward to Kris but he won't have that same fish out of water charm

>Chib takes the bullet and sabotages the first female doctor's era so there's never another one

Based chibbers, truly the hero we need

a woman

Somewhere between 99 and 100%.

>filename
Stop spamming this shit

Lena Dunham?

new pic

>What are the chances of it being someone different?
Anything from 1 to 100. Wanna bet on it?

1/1

Nah it'll get progressively lewd throughout the series, then the very last episode they'll add in a full blown sex scene between the Doctor and her new Chad companion.

Then it gets cancelled

Photoshop a cigarette into Bradley's hand, and some smoke coming out of his mouth.

oh god they're gonna both be pissed that the other one is a doctor aren't they

Reasonably high, remember how horribly wrong the bookies got brexit.

I would love to see what happen purely for the shitstorm

>realistically

Also I've just realised I want an alcoholic Nick Helm Doctor.

Not for along time. I didn't even look at the video. Peter was the best ambassador for doctor who, because he loved it as much as the fans.
Well the bookies have odds laid out for every goddamned actor in britian, and a few elsewhere. So they'd be the best to ask really.

>Jodie will be in that costume when she regenerates
I'm cumming already

You got a point. :)

ew.com/tv/2017/07/15/doctor-who-christmas-special-steven-moffat/

new monsters

someone shop it pls

Tfw when this will be the last hurrah for the goddamn straight white males and we get nothing but black militant lesbians for the next 50 years

twitter.com/TechnicallyRon/status/886189206300655616

>We’ve authentically re-created the First Doctor
Doubtful you sheep human hybrid.

Shut up Norn Iron

Confirmation Chibnall will write the ~minute or so of 13 at the end.

>we get some generic Brit slag who can't act instead of someone decent

huh. Surprising, but nice

Not a particularly good joke desu. He could have at least picked ones that sound like they could be episode titles.

desu i was hoping for a no monster episode

Weren't those made not long ago? How did he catch wind so fast?

I was hoping for chumblies.

they aren't allowed to have no-monster episodes because kids would be bored apparently

Hi

It's set in the trenches. The monster is humanity.

Rolling

Sup, Is it still Kris according to your pal?

Why do I feel like this post should end with a long line of emojis doing the OK hand sign?

Tis, yes.

I know who I am betting on.

By this I not only mean it is Kris according to my source, but that it actually IS Kris.

Tbh The Pilot is fucking GOAT in regards to character development. You see more of a bond form between The Doctor and Bill in that single episode than you got with Clara in a whole season. Had Season 10 continued that vibe for the whole series it would have been fantastic.

The Pilot was absolutely fantastic, re-stating the main elements of the show while being comfy and funny at the same time. Neato

It was a competent series opener but very forgettable.

It was comfy. They should kept that professor feel in the rest of the series

I'm sure many are happy to hear that. Sunday morning should be fun.

The next Doctor.