>yes chef
>unbelievable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YmX3RD2d61Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XeC0itEVEfQ
youtu.be/QAFyE8whOIE?t=7m12s
youpak.com/watch?v=XeC0itEVEfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and do you milk your own cows for the cream?

HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY EAT FROZEN ICE CREAM?
FUCKIN UNBELIEVABLE. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY KITCHEN

>Gordon Ramsay is like really hot
>He has like a nice body and stuff, like for an older man he is very very hot
>I didn't want to serve him because I'd just talk and talk

Assuming those are real restaurants and the show isn't complete bullshit, he has seen some pretty unbelievable shit

They're real.

ICE CREAM NICE AND HOT

>WHAT? YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN FARM AND RAISE YOUR OWN CATTLE FOR BEEF?
>n-no chef
OH FUCK ME. BLOODY HELL.

>and you serve the sushi raw?
>yes chef
>Jesus christ

>Is the food fresh?
>Yes
It always turns out to be leftovers, made somewhere else or just frozen. How the hell can people call themselves cooks and use microwaves?

youtu.be/YmX3RD2d61Q

>these microwaves, they're hand made right?
>no chef I use a machine
>oh blimey

Why would they serve him frozen food knowing he always detects it? Don't they watch his show? And wouldn't they want to put their best foot forward?

>You cook scrambled egg, in a microwave?
>Yes
How the hell is that even possible?

'wow'

>There's no flexibility in that wrist
>Nice big looong strokes
>Nice big long strokes
She enjoyed that quite a lot

>>Why would they serve him frozen food knowing he always detects it?
They're idiots who don't know any better, some of them are so arrogant that they think heating food equals cooking.

kek

Head, Nice and Hot

was it rape?

>Get Gordon Ramsay to help your restaurant
>He tells you to clean your fucking walk in fridge, machines and everything else
>Throw a shitfit, walk away and act like a crybaby
youtube.com/watch?v=XeC0itEVEfQ

they are people who are usually 500k+ in debt, and know nothing about running a restaurant. you expect common sense?

If you get the food within 10-20 minutes(depends on your order) you know they microwaved it

this is blocked in the US btw.

How the fuck do you even get a debt that high? Like why would anyone give you more credit after you're already 100k in the shit?

>Is this pork kosher?
>no, chef
>Jesus Christ you fucking moron. Get out of the kitchen now

Even fresh good food doesn't take long to make, you shouldn't have to wait 40-50 minutes for your table of two to four people to be served.

They have assets worth that much?

>it's too stiff

lol

it's called a job nigga lol

How can you make a soup in 20 minutes? Or in 10 minutes something with meat that alone
needs 10 minutes in the pan to be ready.
Sure there are a ton of stuff you can do to make it faster than I do in home (like peel the potato etc), but good fresh food needs time.
If you don't have time just go some fast food restaurant(not Mc), where they cook the food in the morning and serve it to you when you are there

You should already have certain things prepared for a busy night and the rest is created to-order to make it all smoother, have you not learned anything from watching Kitchen Nightmares?

I usually prepare lots of food at once and shove it all in the fridge/freezer. It seems like the most efficient and cheapest way

>Gordon approaches his wife after childbirth
-Is the baby ready?
-Look for yourself
-ITS FUCKING RAW
>slams a baby on the ground

Of course, that is what you do at home, but you don't go to a restaurant to eat the same frozen stuff you eat at home

>fridge/freezer. It seems like the most efficient and cheapest way
Home cooking != Restaurant.
You'll be reheating that food either in an oven or a microwave, it'll not taste the same as when it's fresh.

But you have a fridge in a restaurant

Microwaving food is fucking disgusting. Try it with tea (simple and the difference is amazing).
Make some tea in the microwave, and some in the cattle, the taste will be absolutely different.
I was at my friends some time ago, and she bought me some "tea". It took me 5 minutes to figure out why was it so shit. We used the exact same ingredient (same tea, same sugar, same lemonade extract), turned out she microwaved it.

I'm samefagging but couldn't you partially prepare all your meals, put them in the fridge and just finish them off before serving? Do you need totally fresh ingredients?

>tea in the microwave
asqueroso

>Fuckin' 'ell. Look at this. Cloudy, grainy, frankly looks just like bits of horse shit. Not feeling good about this at all.
>*tries to cut through with knife and fork*
>Rigid.
>*scoops cracked pieces up with fork*
>*puts them in his mouth*
>Dear, God. Just awful.
>*calls waitress over*
>'scuse me, who made this? It's garbage. The ice isn't cooked. Look at this. Bubbles. Frost lines. Can't even see the bottom of my plate.
>*chef comes over*
>This...is a disgrace. You're serving... can't even call this "ice", can I? And you're wondering why you have no customers here. Ice is supposed to melt in your mouth. It's supposed to be smooth. I don't wanna go to the emergency room to stich up my mouth from eating shards of this. Bloody hell.
>*cut to chef putting dish water in an ice tray*
>This has got to be the worst ice I've ever had at a restaurant.

Nobody microwaves tea, not even your friend who doesn't exist.

To be honest I was there to fix her computer, but we are friends

Has she given you the fuck afterwards

Everything is precut

They're not making individual meals from scratch.

No. My autistic tea rage killed the mood(if there was any)

>you telling me you didn't make this chair yourself?
>uh, no I didn't chef I bough-
>Oh f*** hell I'm f****** done *walk out*

so i'm pretty new to gordon ramsay, what would you say are his most watchable shows and episodes? i've been watching kitchen nightmares episodes on youtube mostly, but there's ton of other stuff like masterchef, hotel hell and so on. what would you recommend?

>no saucepans
>I have paper plates

>tea
>sugar

What the fuck

He can't keep getting away with it

>lemonade extract
What the fuck

PAN

>nice long strokes
>close your eyes
how does he get away with this

>Why would they serve him frozen food knowing he always detects it?
He doesn't actually. He's been fooled plenty of times. That's why he always asks before he digs into it.

How do cooks not go crazy making the same food over and over every day for years?

It seems like such a menial job with high stress because the margins are so small in the restaurant business

For the record I'm a software developer

youtu.be/QAFyE8whOIE?t=7m12s

Top 10 Emotional Anime Outbursts

youpak.com/watch?v=XeC0itEVEfQ

Kitchen Nightmares UK is definitely the best, I've watched a couple of great Hotel Hell episodes but I'm currently marathoning Kitchen Nightmares US first which also has some decent episodes.

>How do cooks not go crazy making the same food over and over every day for years?
You need extremely much passion for cooking to be a chef as far as I know
>Need to make a shit ton of food all the time
>Long hours
>High temperatures
>Cooking the same shit over and over again

Tbh I make a pot of tea and after the first couple cups when it gets cold, I just microwave subsequent ones.
Not as good, but it's okay and still tea.

I worked in a kitchen, I hated that shit.
I love cooking, but making those same dishes over and over again for picky, impatient assholes with coworkers who are all high is unbearable.

>How do cooks not go crazy making the same food over and over every day for years?
menus change every season. most people that work in kitchens that don't change menus don't work there for more than a year.

>For the record I'm a software developer
no one cares, faggot

>give me some water
>y-yes chef
>ITS FUCKIN RAW

>I'm gonna borrow you
>I'm gonna show you something crucial
>Just for 2 minutes

Wow Ramsay really is a sick rapist

What a player

a real chef is given a lot of leeway to create and change the menu

your regular ass line cooks just get used to the same routine like someone working in a factory.

They usually change menus regularly, you'll only really be making the same shit every day of the year if you work for some chain that has a set menu for all locations.

Quite easily. Put the egg mixture into a bowl, microwave it in short increments, and take it out to whisk between microwaving.

>takes a sip of water as the dramatic music sting kicks in
>"Darling can you come here, when was this water made?"
>"a-about 4 billion years ago chef.."
>"Unfucking real, I wouldnt put that in my dogs water bowl, they cant even make their own water.
>Confronts the chef
>"why are you serving old water to customers?"
>"C-chef its water its the same all the time"
>"TWO HYDROGEN, ONE OXYGEN. For fucks sake its such a simple recipe my dog could do it! What a JOKE"

Wouldn't that just take as long time as heating up a frying pan and making it there?

>restaurant

Wouldn't it take just as long to watch the video as to make this shitty post?

You can take an egg out of the carton, crack it into a bowl, and have it 100% cooked in 45-50 seconds start to finish using a microwave. If you have anything but an induction stove there's no way you can cook it that fast, and then you still have double the amount of shit to clean up.

Scrambled eggs in the microwave is the way, the truth, and the light.

Top fucking kek, made my day user

>Scrambled eggs in the microwave is the way, the truth, and the light.
Does it taste the same?

Yes. If you want the texture to be the same as pan-made it takes slightly longer because you have to cook it like halfway then whisk it some and cook another 10 sec per egg, and keep whisking / 10 sec per egg, repeat this until it's the doneness that you want. If you dgaf about texture you can just blast it in one shot

That sounds extremely disgusting, and Gordon would yell at you.

You can't trick me into teabagging a cow.

>You just sunk your tea, madam.
>You're about to sink the navy you dickhead
>he's running around like a toilet brush

What did Gordon mean by all of these?

>Keep that up and you'll be going for an early bath. A big one. In a hot tub.

>Is this building fresh?
>Yes, I built it myself
>It looks frozen
>It's -30C and snowing, Chef
>Fucking hell, unbelievable

Is he natty?

What the fuck is going on with these proportions? Is this shopped?

>red like a dog's anus
>varicose veins
>no pecs

FUCK OFF

He tried building his upper body but it came out raw

his stomach looks like its being pressed up against glass

IT'S FUCKING RAW

>It's fresh froze, chef

>some in the cattle
>lemonade extract

What a mansplaining shitlord, lost all respect for Ramsay after watching this

Plastic surgery

Is Gordon reacting the content of this tweet, or the anime trap avatar?

Does the camera crew scout the place out and tell Gordon what to order in advance, to make sure that he orders the worst things on the menu?

you guys realize he over acts to make his shows interesting right?

That cunt really annoyed me.
>Its not frozen its fresh frozen.
What a twat.

and?

Apparently according to his daughter on some morning talk show he is like that at home but just plays it up for the sake of tv

>What are you packing for your school lunch???
>A-a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch, dad...
>CALL ME "CHEF"
>DID YOU MAKE THE JELLY?
>N-no, Chef, it came from the jar mum brought from the groceries yesterday
>UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE