/who/ - Doctor Who general

Valeyard Tennant with Shona companion series 11 edition

- last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVfK_Fiph3o&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-5631kdhDak
youtube.com/watch?v=zqSMBUolL74
metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/doctor-who-cant-be-a-woman-no-matter-how-good-the-odds-are-for-game-of-thrones-star-natalie-dormer-6570103/
youtube.com/watch?v=j-voCM3DfiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Doctor Who is shit don't watch it

Why are you here then?

It sucks neither that Lois Habiba girl nor that bitch who tried to kill Jack and throw him in a tub of concrete didn't join up with Torchwood after Children of Earth.

That woman on the right is fucking uggers, lads.

>yfw its a woman and normies above the age of 25 stop watching because they fucked with the cultural icon too much

boi you can't format a new thread for shit

oh SHIT are they gonna give One a sonic?!

That's wrong with OP?

I have nothing to do with "mras".

That's a cigarette photoshopped in.

If a woman having the lead role was enough to kill the show, than it deserves to die.

nor I with "sjws"
guess we're just people, then, eh?

im gonna miss the doctor/companion dynamic. every male companion to a female doctor is going to be some beta who always gets saved by the doctor. what a fucking role model for little boys to aspire too.

Why are SJWs and leftists here? No, seriously, it makes no sense. Why would you make the site most hostile to your whole identity home base for your Doctor Who discussion?

a sonic cigarette? The fuck is that?

Please be satire.

>what a fucking role model for little boys to aspire too.
>inb4 it reaches a point where the only strong characters they have to aspire to are the villains

sure. don't act like one then.

>ever aspiring to be a companion

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=EVfK_Fiph3o&feature=youtu.be

Davidson is woke

Does 13 know how to Dougie?
youtube.com/watch?v=-5631kdhDak

sure, I'll even go so far as to not tell you to stop acting like an mra.

that's cos torchwood died after children of earth

what is this from?

I just can't accept it. Why Jodie? What's so Doctor-ish about her? I'd love to have Olivia Colman, she's be amazing. Even Phoebe Waller looks more suitable for me.

Yeah well Davison can suck a cock, since A: Missy exists, and B: Jenny was fucking shit and Davison is a twat biased for her because she's his god damn daughter.

nice

based davison

>missy exists.

well that doest exactly address his main point does it?

can all you fags who want to kill the show because you think an actress is fit please fuck off

What's not suitable about her user?

The same reason anybody still uses Sup Forums. It's really easy and almost addictive.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqSMBUolL74

I'm not. I hate the whole fucking PC BS and not just things connected to MRA. What ever that would be.

This. Olivia Coleman would be a much better pick for first female doctor if we're going with the Broadchurch bunch. Waifu fags can suck my dick, you ruin every franchise you touch.

tho, no female doctor at all would be better

He's right, even the metro pointed out the same thing

metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/doctor-who-cant-be-a-woman-no-matter-how-good-the-odds-are-for-game-of-thrones-star-natalie-dormer-6570103/

vape

I want to go at him with a pair of hedge clippers

pls respect his life choices

>What ever that would be.
you're not fooling anybody, user

I like Coleman but she does play the exact same person in every role she's in

You dont like his beard edge?

good article

Female doctor
>if they're strong,

then it's a HUGE departure from the emotionally broken character we've seen since 2005 atleast

>if they're basically autistic and broken like he is now

then it's a shitty female character, production gets called sexist because they made a female weak.

I'm not trying to fool any one.

Not in Fleabag.

Been out of the loop for a while, who is rumoured to be the 13th?

Scaroth reporting in.

i like coleman too

are we even watching the same show

These guys.

Ree

I like him better when he just has the sideburns, or when he's a little scruffy (Like Kilgrave or Alec Hardy)

You can suck a cock.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is he doing there lmao

No

>Moriarty as 13

God anything but Jodie at this point thanks.

JODIE ODS JUST WENT BACKWARDS,

>tfw its jodie
>tfw sexists btfo
kek

the odds have shortened mate, you put a pound on you're getting 50p

I wanted to google to see if she really does have a birthmark there but I can't even remember her name. Holy shit if she does though, that would be one hell of a coincidence.

How is going from 18/35 to 1/2 backwards? You know the blue highlight means forwards, right? 1/2 is like 18/36, so now she got 2:1 odds in HER favor.

Do you not know how to read odds?

>Tfw all Jodie can play is frail female characters and will have a strong male companion to reinforce stereotypes

13 HAS BEEN LEAKED

D'Arcy.

Yeah it's a birthmark

Do you really consider her Broadchurch character to just be frail?

cutie

but you still get your orginal pound back so you'd get £1.50 overall

>7/2
>literally basically what it's been at for the past few weeks (35/9, almost the same).
no. The other bookies just suspended betting so this is what the list looks like now. His odds haven't really changed.

Wait, is that Jarvis or Benedict Cuminhersnatch? I seriously cannot tell.

HOLY SHIT COCKERS

>yfw jodie is so bad that they do a mcgann spinoff that becomes more successfull than the main show

I'd watch that, but only if their first trip in the tardis took them to Wigan.

MUH TURN

I wanna touch it but i don't.

CONKERS

yeah of course I forgot about return stakes. still odds are shortening not lengthening.

Wow. How haven't I seen this mentioned before? I mean, I'm still not convinced it's her. But that makes it a really really huge coincidence. That one of the people who has been rumoured for ages also happens to have a birthmark in the same place as Capaldi's regen tear

>all these spergs getting BTFO when Jodie supplants Capaldi as the GOATest nuWho doctor

Yeah... um that cool user.png-user are the same person as whaat.png-user? Your posts are almost as bad as theirs were.

i may have stole their images

or maybe thats not me

or maybe it is

theres no IDs

I actually hope it is andrew scott, I like him as evil guy-person in sherlock holmes

"Yes" would've been quicker

He will be really weird as the Doctor because he's claimed as Moriarty for ever.

Jodie will be fucking god tier

What Chibnall did, he did without choice

Where mah Claudiabros at?

>first woman doctor
>first gay doctor
>first tranny doctor
>first black doctor
>first lesbian doctor
>first asian doctor
>first mixed race doctor
>first abo doctor
>first genderfluid doctor
>first non-english speaking doctor
>first paedo doctor
>first racefluid doctor

where the sjw pressure end?

>>first abo doctor

season 12 intro LEAKED

youtube.com/watch?v=j-voCM3DfiY

Who tf is this Vicky person?

Great actress from This is England

They should give them a finger by casting a white male and say that he identifies a all above. And then act as if nothing happened.

Wtf is happening with these odds. It's anarchy

Two of the brokers closed after giving her 1/1. It meaningless to look at the table now since they are taken out. It's Jodie folks, now pretty much confirmed. Capaldi showed the same trend before he was announced.