Can we all agree that Logan is overrated as shit?

Can we all agree that Logan is overrated as shit?

It was pretty good tbqh

It's the best "capeshit" movie there is and it's good also just as a movie.

No

legitimately great movie

Top 3 capeshit ever
7.5/10 overall when not just talking about capeshit

Yeah the villains were pretty poor. Last setpiece/ending was pretty lame.

Only good blockbuster to be released in the last few years aside from the final two Apes movies

it is capeshit aspiring to be capekino. it's like a female nigger straightening her hair and wearing makeup to make herself look lighter. still a nigger, still capeshit.

The first 2/3rds were interesting and a fresh take on a comic book movie. Last part could have been pulled out of any half assed x-men movie and sucked. Worse, the adamantium bullet shouldn't have killed X-24 or Logan, so it felt like a "quick get this shit over with" plot device.

Yep.

Capeshit trying to be dark and mature is the most juvenile shit ever. There's a reason these kinds of movies are mostly lighthearted and childish, they don't work otherwise.

one of the biggest letdowns of the year

>cross the northern border to safety
>every bad guy was a white male
>every spic was a good person
Fantastic movie

it's a meme movie, taylor made for reddit

all of that is just the last 30 minutes of the film

Black chicks with straight hair can look pretty good, though.

It's what should set the standard for every superhero movie, but because audiences are conditioned to expect much less they hailed this as a masterpiece when in reality it was quite mediocre. However, I did very much enjoy this movie. But I had no emotional attachment to the characters; I didn't "grow up" with wolverine as so many others did. Simply because keeping track of the scattered plot lines became more of a nuisance than a luxury and I didn't bother with them.

Shut up Sup Forums and enjoy something good for once.

isn't it impossible for blacks to straighten their hair so they cut it real short and wear wigs?

No, you moron.

she looks like an ayylmao

No, kind of a hassle but not impossible. Of course wigs and hair extensions are popular just on the virtue of being easier to keep that way.

Ive been saying it since before it came out its trash