/brit/

Evola edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/val_carbone/status/958171698460807169
youtube.com/watch?v=sEEx3oUuiII
youtube.com/watch?v=nxnFccunHN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_(1927_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qyw1BxOjo
youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes this needed making 30 posts early mm yes

your mum made you 30 posts too early

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

any turtlegang man posting?

twitter.com/val_carbone/status/958171698460807169

any any echo echo man man in in?

idea: intentionally bring about 10% inflation for a few years while holding interest rates at 0% so that everyone's debt goes away

biznus ider: giv fre moni

when i was a kid i thought ATMs were an infinite money resource

Brainlet Bruce is here lads

youtube.com/watch?v=sEEx3oUuiII

nod brelet!!!

>the leaked document, titled EU Exit Analysis - Cross Whitehall Briefing and drawn up for the Department for Exiting the EU
>leaked to BuzzFeed
The EU is trying to sabotage the UK economy by undermining confidence in it. It'll probably work too, because so many remoaners would rather be proven right than see Britain prosper, so they'll repeat the sky falling narrative until it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

got the beginnings of a sore throat
none too impressed

really shouldn't have sucked off all those ladyboys, huh

ah yes some disgruntled remain voters can single handedly crash the economy with words, hmm

Not even gone 11am and Rorke's already burbling away

how much you want la?

I've had one for a few days now. If you got it from me then apologies.

love spending 10 hours of my day on campus

*steps in*

it was a great snog at least x.

the future you chose

the leaf is complaining about his 'toil' aHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=nxnFccunHN8
80s kino

A giant media conglomerate can affect an economy by constantly predicting failure.

curry is 100% black

think you've burnt it then

lol

Fascism is the application of aesthetic theories onto the political and social sphere combined with the idea that reality is fluid and tied to metaphysics, meaning that presentation and ritual can have real observable impacts on reality.

really its very heart is Platonism mixed with Catholic ideas of purity and Eastern esotericism (especially Muslim and Hindu).

or a wizard....by predicting numbers....
*summons the devil*

didn't read a fucking word of this

heterosexual sex is fascism

lol

all sex is fascism

Drinking at 6 am lads

>Fascism is the application of aesthetic theories onto
*yawn*
>the political and social sphere combined with
*eyes begin to close*
>the idea that reality is fluid and tied to metaphysics
*snores*
>meaning that presentation and ritual can have real observable
*slips into coma*

brexit is very likely to significantly affect the economy and the media has a duty to report truthfully on that, not tell lies to placate brexiteers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_(1927_film)
kino

find it hilarious that one of the posts which bumped up the counter and made you fail was your own

this guy believes what i posted

God that face is fooked

Terrible weather for predicting posts at the moment, the magic is very tempestuous

Today's ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qyw1BxOjo

>the media has a duty to report truthfully on that
And that means they will? The media made it's bias very clear during the referendum. There's no reason to think they wouldn't throw the UK economy under the bus to placate their EU masters, and that's what they're doing when they present "an incomplete report... deliberately leaked because it gives a bad view" (Iain Duncan Smith).

If a man is about to run into a wall it's not "biased" to tell him he's going to hurt himself

>wide hips

AND I ALWAYS FIND, YEAH I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING WRONG

>rorke actually thinks that any bad effects on the economy are because of the biased media and not because of brexit
hooting, mewling, miaowing and barking

give
me
a
fucking
job
now

the bad effects will be because of a bad deal and the bad deal is because of failings in negotiations and the failings in negotiations are because of the meddling by remoaner MPs

getting 2nd hand embarrassment from a tv show

getting 2nd hand embarrassment from a /brit/ post

Which one

embarrassing myself on tv

What are they saying lad?

not telling
he didn't want to go to school so refused to get out of the car so his mum got out and pulled him out while yelling at him in front of all his peers

It's biased to put that wall in his way though, or guide him towards it.

fucking hell rorkes are thick

Hmm, noticed my parents have been shutting their bedroom door the last two nights.

litter in my own house

burst in and frikin REEE at them just REEEEEE at the fucking normies

Love Liverpool

So there is a wall.

Ah yes, the leftypol "argument." Thoughtful and convincing as always.

>and the failings in negotiations are because of the meddling by remoaner MPs
baffling
the MPs (legislative) don't do the negotiations themselves, that's for the government. (executive)

now he just got caught staring down some cleavage

drug dealer I wear nike not fila...

rorke thinks his bizarre ramblings are worthy of opposing argument

I haven't been hearing any sex noises & my bed is right up against the wall they sleep on.

what does that have to do with giving some good for nothign normies what for? nothing

just got 100 quid lads what do I do with it?

Lack of confidence in an economy hurts an economy. The media is doing everything in it's power to present the UK economy as about to fail, due to Brexit. Whether that is objectively true or not, the media is building (or at the very least helping to build) this analogous wall for Britain to run into.

I'm not saying they should lie and pretend everything will be great, but unnecessary, premature doomsaying will only make things worse, and they know it. So either they don't care, or they actually want the UK economy to fall so they can say "I told you so." Or worse yet, they are working for the EU to sabotage the UK economy and set an example for other member states thinking of taking back their sovereignty.

give it to me

2 fleshlights

found my TV licencing threat letter again and i'm howling like a wolf at midnight
they've got signatures printed in blue, but it's blatantly obviously printed on as opposed to actually signed by a human with a pen. not even TRYING.

Eat it

cor blimey mate you're right send this post to the BBC right now they'll fucking BRICK IT

Beat me to it.

German fencing student fraterneties? Cool stuff.

Wew, 22H titties.

why is that funny? do you expect these people to personally sign every letter they send to you? digitally importing and then printing signatures is fairly standard if you've ever received any other letters before, which you haven't

Taking a drive over to the coast in a bit to get some fish & chips and check up on one of my staff.
Even if he's not skiving, I resent having to drive over there once a week to check up on him.

oim not payin my feckin TV fee until attenborough imself comes and signs this letter with a feather quill!

the flatmate actually paid ours
had to pay my share ;(

>mass immigration is ba-

They sent someone round to my house once. This is at about 10am. He goes:
"You don't have a TV license." I go:
"I don't have a TV." He goes:
"Can I come in and check?" I go:
"No, I'm having a private party right now." I was wearing nothing but a dressing gown btw. He goes:
"I'll come back with the police and a warrant!" I said:
"You don't need the police and a warrant, just come back later, aftter the party, and I'll let you in."

The entire time this convo was going on, we could both hear Will & Grace on my telly. Dunno why he didn't mention that, as it would've been very hard to explain.

always refused to pay BBC licence but now pay for NHK haha

What is this picture of a white family supposed to prove

Are you struggling to read and understand my post?

>do you expect these people to personally sign every letter they send to you?
if they're pretending they're personally investigating me rather than sending threats they'll never act upon, yeah i do actually.
even ebay booksellers actually sign their invoices.

if they weren't trying to pretend it was hand signed they'd have left the signature in black rather than trying to fool the visually impaired.

>paying for a TV licence because they send a passive agression letter
soft cunts you lot are

no, why would I waste my life reading your posts?

>reported everyone in my student halls for not having a TV licence
>Several of them had to pay £1000 fines

You mean what Boris and the Brexiteers did?

I used to keep a pile of ripped up threat letters on the shelf next to the door so they'd see it when they finally sent someone out

they never came though

found the anthem of the alt right

youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA

not sure if i'm obligated to have a TV licence since i don't watch TV or use iPlayer but I do have an external hard drive full of 1980s BBC comedies that i'm not paying like £20 a DVD for.