OH NONONONONNONONONNONNONNNONONNONONO

OH NONONONONNONONONNONNONNNONONNONONO

BUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsvhcgJGayc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Princess Slutlet BTFO

>speaks two languages
Britbongish and Muttish?

Cute.

It's not the same thing. Charlotte has English gens. It's like down syndrome people learning basic math. You have to give them some credit.

Well in this time and age you must speak at least english and arabic.

Spanish royals would relate.
You guys invented incest.

Sister love exists since the Egyptians, m8

>no Egyptian sister to love and hug

It's over bros

"English gens"

it really annoys me how immigrants want a medal for speaking the language of their parents

you didn't learn it out of your own volition, you didn't spend hours memorising vocab and conjugations, it's not a fucking a achievement that it just landed on you

Children of immigrants usually speak both languages poorly though.

what languages does she speak?
arabic?

Her point is that the princess doesn't deserve a medal, not the other way around friend.

Besides, you're probably not bilingual with your "english gens" so what would you know about speaking two languages?

And yes, anyone learning language spends hours memorizing vocab and conjugations. That's how you learn a language. Even you did growing up.

That's why small children doesn't talk perfect oxford english, they haven't learned completely yet.

no i got her point, i was just making a general statement.

and i speak fluent english and welsh, with a little bit of chinese and spanish.

It's French right? Please let it be French

What is her second language?

Did she learn Chinese from nanny #3, like Ivanka's child?

why does immigrant = poor brown people? do they not know the definition of the word?

considering retarded anglos use "ethnic" (as in, ethnic food, ethnic cast, ethnic music) to refer to brown people exclusively, this really shouldn't surprise you

Proof that rich people dont have experiences with immigrants.
Immigrant children dont even know the fucking language

>with a little bit of chinese and spanish.

i wouldn't consider saying uona servesa per favuar speaking a little bit of spanish

Yes, this 2 year old's speaks French, just like Melania Trump (according to normies)

> I can say Bonjour and Je m'appelle "Name"
> hehehehhehe I am fluent in French :333
youtube.com/watch?v=FsvhcgJGayc

don't worry i don't learn spain-spanish, i don't want to sound like some faggot with a lisp

>"Come here big bro, give your sis a hug"
What do?

You already have a lisp, don't you THink?

t. Seseante master race here

Commence hugging :3

>anglo able to speak more than one language
But that is impressive.

I love you sis!

Eww you're not even my blood-related sister.

wh*tes call themselves "expats" when they move to places like japan and china, it's fucking ridiculous

Immigrants who are poor are called immigrants

Rich people who are immigrants do not want to be called "immigrants." So, they call themselves expats. This lets you know that they are not poor

s-sister!

If the negativity of incest results for breeding deformation, why is safe sex incest still taboo?

>wh*tes call themselves "expats
No, Rich Westerners are called Expats. Poles and other Eastern Europeans are still called immigrants regardless of being white.

99% of those emigrants are poor, otherwise they would have a proper job in their own country or would be able to live with their pension. Many retired germs move to Czechia for example because they can't survive in Germoney.

Why do people think learning languages is an achievement?

Like just learn new words nigga, like wtf.

it's gross

Let me guess it's a brit?

>he doesn't like incest

Nice input
>Why do people hate it?
>"I hate it"

Small children learn languages just by having it them spoken to them. Her nanny is Spanish so she can speak some Spanish.

any time

Princess of Italy knows 3 languages

>Small children learn languages just by having it them spoken to them.

All humans learn language by having it spoken to them. Otherwise you'd face a chicken and egg scenario at the start of linguistics.

source

Her name?

>it really annoys me how immigrants want a medal for speaking the language of their parents
>you didn't learn it out of your own volition, you didn't spend hours memorising vocab and conjugations, it's not a fucking a achievement that it just landed on you

salam aleikum your majesty please put on the burqa massallah

what a condescending and retarded post

>girl learns more than one language
>haha kid that’s nothing you’re so bad lmao XD

Hate people like this

Vittoria

The Brits think that if the can say "Hola, como estas" they speak a bit of Spanish. Same goes for every other language

>princesses can have good education

Waow

>Not speaking English + 2 meme languages of your parents

Eh, she probably took French in college and just forgot. She said she's fluent in 5 languages but her English is pretty iffy, and French seems nonexistent, maybe she just took fluent to mean that she studied it at one point.

fuck off back to shithuania

I'd rather play homm3 instead

blacked.com debut when?

>flag

I can speak perfectly 2 language. Can somewhat understand 2 other language. While most whiteys can't even master one, I learn almost all of that. Where's my prize.

>trump defense force

When she will lose her virginity with a pure italian

Most whites speak their respective scandinavian language and english.

>pure italian
what's the difference?

I'm a HUNGarian BULL in switzerland and can speak german, hungarian and english fluently

KEK fuck bigots. Fuck edgy Sup Forums retards

>you didn't learn it out of your own volition, you didn't spend hours memorising vocab and conjugations,

But the 2 year old princess did?

I speak three languages fluently, now where's my medal FUCKING BIGOTS!?

wew wh*Teoids sure are dumb, that's the joke you stupidass cracKKKer

Are you 2 years old?

Well there's still the power dynamics etc.

I got molested by my big sister

Did you just assume my FUCKING AGE!?!?!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>no i gt her ponit, wuz mking a general statmen