How doyou want your career fam?

>In January 2012, Benson was cast in the film Spring Breakers, after Emma Roberts dropped out due to creative reasons
>Roberts was offered the role of Harley Quinn in the movie "Suicide Squad" (2016), but turned it down to star on Ryan Murphy's "Scream Queens" on Fox
>Scream Queens' Canceled at Fox After Two Seasons
>Auditioned for the role of Katniss Everdeen, losing to Jennifer Lawrence
>Cast as lead in 2014 Fox series Delirium, pilot DROPPED
>Is now on short list for Batgirl,will inevitably lose to Elle Fanning

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?

>nepotism
>no talent
I see no issue

Spring Breakers was hot garbage though so that's the one good thing out of this list of shitty Emma moments

>Roberts was offered the role of Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad
I didn't know that, too bad she would have been great for the role.

She would've been a great Harley Quinn desu

Scream Queens season 1 was incredible.
Scream Queens season 2 was a dumpster fire.

I have never seen a show go from great to shit so quickly. Nothing happening made any goddamn sense. Season 1 at least have some level of suspense and guessing what's going to happen next. It wasn't even worth trying to follow the story because the plot was completely random and nothing mattered.

for most of those roles mentioned in the OP you don't need very much talent, they just put well known girls that they think would sell as many tickets as they can

she could definitely do most of that shit well 2bh

Relax, she has her daddy and aunt ready to provide a never-ending stream of middling acting jobs.

Apart from that, she has coke and pills to keep her content.

No she couldn't obviously since nobody cares about her but you autists. That's why she didnt get the parts. She's pretty fucking bland.

No bestemma don cri D':

DELETE THIS

>She's pretty fucking bland.

so are the girls who got those other roles

b-bestest emma ;__;

>even less ass/tits than Margot Robbie
>great for the role
lol no

No way they're gonna let Foot Face be Batgirl

Honestly she's too short. She would've looked like Joker's 15 year old daughter.

Those movies sucked. Having a lead role in a show for a few season was probably better.

Well they had a height advantage since she's a midget

so no Elle?

You kinda have a point. I'd adore her in that role (and costume, ofc), but she would look a little strange compared.
>Is now on short list for Batgirl
Oh please, PLEASE I want this. Also would mean her being a redhead again

Heh it wasn't even shitty hbo it was actual shit.

>too short

no such thing. Harley ismeant tobe a submissive petite sex slave for Joker. The only reason she was given any personality beyond being his personal fucktoy is the. fact that its the current year

Have you even seen her in that black dress recently?
Bigger tits, nice ass.
God damn, you fool.

>short and cute

you're making me like her even more user

proof?

I was saying the show was great, it was alright, but everything from that maker has a shitty ending to the seasons. I meant staring in a show is probably better than costaring in a meh movie and one that was panned.

pleb detected

giv abuse gf

S M O L

YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM ALL GIVPOSTER.

NO.

>no such thing.
Women below 5'6" should be seen and not heard.

i want. bls giv all gf.

>exactly my point

Harley is meant to be a sex slave for Joker and literally nothing else. Id rather have Best Emma as my sex slave than Margot. It would be like having my personal live-breathing pocket pussy

Typecasted dumb bitch. enjoy your career of playing teenagers forever.

what is this body type called?

More

She's pregnant, it's over. She's

Thiccfu

11/10 trailerfu if she was holding a Coors

imagine gf

thats no ass
also disgusting fat belly

But no seriously im unironically enamored with her

Blackcoat's daughter was the worst movie I saw this year.

THICC

Literally, LITERALLY perfect.

It hurst, more and more.

is that her piss bottle?

So what's in her bottle?
Some bullshit kale smoothie that cost $15?

>$15
poorfags leave

its semen

she just loves jizz

Haha imagine if she asked you to drink it haha

Looks like kombucha to me

good goy, it's only $15. what are you really going to do with $20 anyway? why wouldn't you drink something beneficial to your health for the low price of $30?

On set

In toronto
Short stuff

You guys only like her because of the whole femdom angle.

>The only reason she was given any personality beyond being his personal fucktoy is the. fact that its the current year
She had a personality in episodes like harley's day off, it's just that they didn't involve her being a wacky badass cheerleader anti-hero female role model

That's part of it, but I also think she's very beautiful, and perfectly smol.

I like her because she is short and cute and hot and smol and i could fuck her and because i like scream queens too and maybe a little femdom but she is sexy and small and cute and chanel 1
And in palo alto that panty shot! Hng! I like her in suicidal institution movie too
Because qt

graceful like a gazelle

Let's see....

Emma Stone is an academy award winning actress with a bright future ahead of her in the entertainment business.

Emma Watson is a graduate of Brown University and UN Women Goodwill Ambassador who advocates for gender equality worldwide.

Emma Roberts is... a domestic abuser who is only where she is now due to nepotism?

Someone post 3 cups pic.

Enjoy your life of moisturizer without foreskins in it, if you can call that a life.

But would you fuck Watson or Stone? Of course not.

>But would you fuck Watson
Fuck yes. I think she would look very unhappy with it and that works for me.

AYOO Krager iz ere

>tfw Im chasing my waifu but she is too fast for me

Her best performance was in The Art of Getting By but that was a long time ago. Been downhill ever since. A few months ago some user posted a picture of her and her black bf
>dropped

i want to live underneath her feet :3

lose weight

bump

>Relax, she has her daddy and aunt ready to provide a never-ending stream of middling acting jobs.
>implying he hasn't already filmed her roles

imagine dating Eric Roberts and everything is going great but then Emma starts to tease you, doing things like grinding against your dick during hugs and "accidently" walking out of the shower in a tiny towel while youre there. she looks at you seductively while she asks you if she can call you daddy and kisses you on the cheek when you reluctantly say yes. while Eric has his back turned Emma reaches for your cock or flashes her panties trying her best to get you hard. she plays footsies with you under the dinner table and she hides her sexiest laced underwear and mixes it in with your laundry so you need to give it back to her. when you do she asks you if you think they would look good on her and asks if you want to see her try them on. imagine that lads.

>will inevitably lose to Elle Fanning
hmm, emma's sharp looks and sharp face actually fits batgirl fat, far better than elle fanning's huge brick head on a giraffe neck (i love elle, but cmon, batgirl?), so if the person in charge of making the final decision actually has taste and knows how to cast, ourgirl has chances

She's notoriously difficult, if not mentally unsound. She's a weak actress, she has no fan base,her aunt is not well liked in the industry (famously difficult, rude and vindictive, and no longer a box office draw of any kind), and her father has always been a Hollywood outcast/D Lister with no pull or influence at all. She's also only passably attractive, like one of the cute cashiers at a Walgreens. She's not going anywhere.

emma and elle should have an armhair fight for the role

Why is she shitting in that locker?

Passively attractive ?

that is a wife material look

mike-y like-y mmm mmmmmm

is this a good movie?

I quite enjoyed that Nerve film she was in desu

She's decent enough, I guess. I fancy her.

she dragged down scream 4 a bit desu

I await the end of her downward spiral and BLACKED.com debut

When you're a tripfag and name webms after yourself, and still get no (you)s so you take off your trip and reply to yourself

>imagine dating Eric Roberts

My dick is DIAMOND

>when you're a newfag who doesn't know that Krager is a public trip and multiple people use it on a daily basis

i just want give emma spankings for being a naughty girl :3

>yeezys
kek

Preggers

Pretty sure she'll be the one giving the spankings.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Evan, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>Evan Peters gets to get beaten up by Emma Roberts every night
>he's too scared to get out of the relationship

I can't even imagine his punishment he got after that sex scene with Paulson.

jdimsa

the only roles she's good at are the bat shit crazy ones, she needs to try for more of them

pls no bully

Would you guys suck his dick to get a taste of Best Emma?