Why do christcucks get so butthurt because of this series?

Why do christcucks get so butthurt because of this series?
It just shows christians as they truly are, delusional, vengeful, coward hypocrites.

i watched this in the off chance it might be castlekino, but it was more of a flickvania tbqdesu

christcucks get almost as butthurt as Muslims every time they're criticized or forced to think critically.

This.

what you've described are catholics aka absolute total heathens

at least recently

>set in Wallachia
>the church is Catholic

You call this criticism?
This is insult. Know the difference.

All fundies*

whatever pussy. (that was both a criticism and an insult).

>oh shit I have no argument, I'll just post a guy wearing a funny hat

Jesus loves you my anons.

Gayyyyyy

Umm sweetie what was your argument again? Hurling a couple of adjectives around? Lol

Catholicuck here, I liked it. Last episode establishes the Bishop and his men were thugs and not representive of God. A good priests makes holy water to fight the demons and it works. If they want to be faithful to the franchise they can't undo that chirstinan stuff kills monsters in this seires. Videya fans aren't cucks like Marvelfags.

That's exactly how i saw it. The church had been corrupted by power and thus God abandoned them.

they think it's a documentary

>Finds a witch
>burns a witch
>Dracula spergs out and takes his autistic rage out of EVERYONE for no reason

What did he do wrong, again?

Burnt a witch.

But she knew she was breaking the law and did it anyway

>If they want to be faithful to the franchise they can't undo that chirstinan stuff kills monsters in this seires
PERHAPS THE SAME CAN BE SAID OF ALL RELIGIONS.
No, really; hindu vibhuti does the same shit as holy water. The point isn't that Christianity is real, it's that the forces of darkness are vulnerable to things that are considered sacred.

*tips fedora* heh, dumb cucks.

Is that official art?

Doesn't even look like Trevor from the actual show, more like the Trevor drawn by Ayami Kojima.

Christians are the scum of the earth.

But Christianity LITERALLY saves the day in the town.

Catholic criticism is like a 14th century theme shit is so dated and frankly boring

Based Lisa was curing people and producing bongs.

Netflix has literally the worst artists designing these things.

Thw isn't always right user. She healed half of europe with science yet people sperged out about muh dark magic. Dracula had enough of this shit. He was traveling too and he has seen what humans usualy do on their daily lives. Even Trevot and the old guy agreed with dracula,, if no human raises against tyranny then maybe no one should be saved and a cleasing is needed. Dracula is literally Hitler

>healed half of europe
Type of thing the antichrist would do

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a religion bait thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (r/atheism)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

Because the "Evil Catholic Church" meme has been refuted many times over. It's also transitioned from being Protestant anti-catholic propaganda to being anti-christian propaganda.

That's actually not too inaccurate, many Romanian noblemen converted to Catholicism following the fall of Constantinople in the mid-late 1400s since they thought the Catholic church might protect them from the encroaching Ottoman empire. Vald himself converted to Catholicism, though not by his own volition.

>care about fictional video game story
>go over internet argue with random people you never met about fictional anime story
>well lad

based arnie-stop poster

>Atheifag kino is a shit kikeflix show from a video game, a manchild hobby
Just as bad as Capeshit

We don't. It showed the corruption within the church, not that the faithful themselves are corrupt.

>delusional, vengeful, coward hypocrites
Oh, so flawed then? Welcome to the human race.