giv dee gf

>it's a Starbuck is inappropriately casted series

all the best gfs are affiliated with cylon

isnt starbuk secret sylon??

no she was a regular human being and then a ghost or some shit no one knows

>It's Balthar has imaginary sex episode

>it's a lee gets fat episode

pure kino

New BSG is one of the rare cases where gender-bending a character for the reboot actually made that character more interesting.

Fat Lee is my favourite thing in all of television.

The only time I didn't like that Starbuck was female was in the boxing episode where she was fighting Lee and said something like "How does your wife feel about sloppy seconds?" referring to Lee, and it always stood out as an awkward line because that's not what it means, and making me think about that was disgusting.

Fuck this show was the best kind of absolute fucking mess.

where's the version where he salutes a burger?

The boxing episode was probably the worst episode of the entire series though except for the finale

>more interesting
Unrelated question: do you have any interest in engaging in coitus with the actress?

>It's an Adama mumbles something to make it sound serious during a camera close-up episode

Never respond to one of my posts ever again, you disgusting, Fedora-tipping plebian.

>and then a ghost or some shit no one knows
ok

giv ghost gf

>it's an episode where the cylons go from genocidal maniacs bent on human extinction. to a bunch of christian religions whackadoodles.

Starbuck? No, never found her attractive

Boomer? Fuck yes, i'm all over that asian ass

pristine opinionsです

>Boomer? Fuck yes, i'm all over that asian ass
back the fuck off i have dibs

There's a difference?

I was pretty grossed out when she started dating Cavil, imagine that infinite cylon bukakke .

Nah. Something about the way Sackhoff looks always put me off. I'm more of a Tricia Helfer kind of guy.

it's her giant disgusting mouth

>asian
>ass

>that chicken wing leg
wew

That could be it. But she took the Starbuck to a new level of complexity, so I'm giving her a pass in this one. Too bad her performance in Riddick was painfully average.

delete this immediately. 8s are best girls

i haven't seen katee in anything other than BSG but she isn't really a good actress, she's just good at playing a cocky bitch

>It's a someone walks in on Baltar having imaginary sex and he's just wanking himself off episode

She was pretty good in 24

She's pretty good on Longmire.

You're replying to someone who unironically posted: "I haven't seen her act in anything except one thing and in my opinion she's only good at playing the type of character that she was in the one thing I saw her in."

youtu.be/a5soKh1Iiw8?t=4m51s

BSG reunion

>mfw james callis has barely changed at all

>Adama has his peacetime moustache back
Did he not learn anything?

>Adama? I'm Cain

>swn physically beat you in front of the entire bridge crew because you took slightly too long in following one of her orders
;_;

You don't get to bring Cylons.

she literally did nothing wrong

>swn feminize you with her teeth so you can live together in a pure yuri relationship
why even live

BSG lands on earth and this guy drops down from the trees to confront them. Who wins?

haha admiral is so stressful job that what if you were a luetenant and your job was to help her releave stress but she only releave stress by stepping on you and slapping you're face ahah its all lawful orders too so you gotta obey or its out the airlock ahha

>engaged into a unecessary battle that almost destroyed her crew, proving to be an incompetent leader
>destroyed her own fleet, and supposing there was no Galactica's fleet the genetic pool of mankinf would be doomed

Yeah rite

Optimus Prime

BSG is unironically one of my favorite shows

Can we all agree than BSG>Star Trek>Stargate>Balyon 5>Farescape?

It's my favourite show, #2 is Person of Interest. With the direction sci-fi and Hollywood is going, I don't think we'll see the likes of them any time soon.

What are your favouurite novels?

Is there a more inconstant season on any TV series than the fourth season of BSG?

>some of the best episodes of the whole show (Revelatond, Daybreaker, Blood on the Scales and The Oath)
>on the other hand some of the worst moments of the whole series (sometimes inside the great episodes too)

I'm a pleb when it comes to books, I like the Inspector Barnaby novels by Caroline Graham and the Hitchhiker's Guide and Dirk Gently series by Douglas Adams. Other than that it's just non-fiction comedy by people like Mike Nelson from MST3k.

What other nonfiction do you like? Asking for a friend who is extremely plebeian.

Jeremy Clarkson has a few books that are collections of his newspaper articles and those are pretty great, "Is is just me, or is everything shit?" is a short amusing read, though the audiobook version is better as it's a couple of comedy actors performing it. And I think Mike Nelson's best is Mind over Matters, which is a collection of short amusing anecdotes and stories.