Why was Netalee fired from the MCU?

Why was Netalee fired from the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/11502572/Are-these-the-most-beautiful-faces-in-the-world.html
archive.li/Jry4y
maskofzion.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The greedy kike tried to get her friend patty jenkins (director of wonder womyn) to direct thor 2 but fortunately ike "the kike" told her to go fuck herself so she didn't renew her contract

Based Hershlag, sticking it to the Jews
Is she ///ourgal///? Praise Kek

Huh?

She wasn't fired, she left of her own accord.

She didn't want to do Thor 2 but was forced to out of contractual obligation

Too smart for Marlel, had to sever ties so she doesn't get pulled under when the collapse comes.

rats running from a sinking ship

>friends with Patty
>no longer on contract with the mouse
Nat as Diana's gf in Wonder Woman 2 confirmed

She literally dropped out because "she didnt see the character going anywhere" which is code for "we, the jewssupport DC and love Gal and fuck off Marvel"

Based Jewess semen demons. Marlel on suicide watch

>implying the Walt diversity company isn't controlled by the same Jews controlling WB

>implying the only people Jews hate more that goyim aren't other Jews

>he doesn't know about the warring tribes

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

It's amazing that a prestigious actress like her was relegated to a supporting role in a superhero franchise in the first place.

She realized MCU was shit.
She abandoned a sinking ship.

She was cast before Black Swan when she was only known as the Star Wars girl

too pure for marvel

She was a prestigious actress from the time of Leon.

Jane IS a really fucking boring character though and there really is no place for the character to go because she's just Thor's earth girlfriend

You mean a great little girl

>She literally dropped out because "she didnt see the character going anywhere"

I guess Natalie don't read comics

She is a goddess

Only manchildren read comics.

Natalie hadn't seen a single Star Wars when she was cast as Amygdala

spoil that image, user

no, she isn't

>thinking anyone would want Fem Thor

She seems to be aging really badly though

They should've redone the script. Have her get corrupted by the space mcguffin and Thor has to kill her. That would've given Thor some actual character development instead of remaining the buff meme god he was in The Dark World and Avengers 2.

Instead we got the least memorable Marvel flick yet.

Don't be rude you're scaring the children

Oh boy yea.

Hershlag has been my waifu for almost 20 years now ^_^

>ywn kill Ryan for upsetting Neta

What's J Street?

Pretty much this.

>J Street: The Political Home for Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace Americans.

>J Street is a nonprofit liberal advocacy group based in the United States whose stated aim is to promote American leadership to end the Arab–Israeli and Israel–Palestinian conflicts peacefully and diplomatically.

Hulk semen made her explode from the inside

> tfw the only girl you ever loved looks identical to natalie portman ,but you fuck things up.

>JUST end me

I have no clue what she has to gain from being anti-Israel. No other Jewish actor is so active in those circles.

Nat as Cerci.

>Kavanaugh was born to a Jewish family
What's up with these jews?

too smoll

she looks great for a 45 year old

>Ryan Colin Kavanaugh (born December 4, 1974) is an American businessman, film producer and film financier. He is the founder and CEO of Relativity Media. Kavanaugh was born to a Jewish family[14][15] in Los Angeles, California, where he was raised in the Brentwood neighborhood and attended Brentwood High School. His mother, Leslie (Levin),[16] is a real estate broker, and his father, Jack Konitz, a dentist turned businessman, was born in Germany and later changed his surname to "Kavanaugh" before his son's birth.

>Hacking of Sony accounts in late 2014 revealed that Kavanaugh had sent an email to actresses including Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson, telling them to join him in taking action against what he saw as increased antisemitism which could end up as "another Hollacast" [sic].[43]

>Quotes:
>"Do you know how many people saw The Assassination of Jesse James? You and seven other people. Paul Blart grossed nearly $200 million worldwide. I'll take Paul Blart all day, every day."[2]
>"Everything has to run on the principle of profit. We'll never let creative decisions rule our business decisions. If it doesn't fit the model, it doesn't get done."[8]

what a swell guy

She's a bully

>made 12 year old keira knightley cry for simply talking to her
haha what else do you think she made her do

>try to make the movie good
>get fired

That's the MCU baby!

> another Hollacast

Is this new Hollocast going to be started by Outkast?

dont bully smolls

the goddess of square faces

it's not even masculine, it almost borders on actual geometry

they are meant to be bullied

see netalee is the one who bullies

>she tried to get the director of the most acclaimed and succesful capeshit of the year to Marlel but they said no
lol

you border on faggotry

way too kosher for a marvel flick

wut

I always thought portman was one of the super pro-israel crowd

>>"Do you know how many people saw The Assassination of Jesse James? You and seven other people. Paul Blart grossed nearly $200 million worldwide. I'll take Paul Blart all day, every day."[2]
This is the most telling quote I've read on the current state of Hollywood

>mfw MCU gets Fem Thor before Beta Ray Bill

She has said that Israel is an apartheid state and will be "wiped off the face of the planet, inshallah"

>being Anti-Israel

I still cant understand Americans still are that they STILL dont see through the Jewish lie that any Jews are anti-Israel

the thor movies are the worst and most forgettable of the side films

Shitloads of jews don't support the settlements approach of Israel

What happens is that you get people like that Ryan screaming "self-hating jew" and "dead children" at you every time there's a gathering

She is

>I still cant understand Americans still are that they STILL dont see through the Jewish lie

telegraph.co.uk/news/11502572/Are-these-the-most-beautiful-faces-in-the-world.html

she loves israel but has always been critical of their foreign policy

Good riddance, feminists deserve shit.

>(((((((((telegraph)))))))

What a bitch. Why would she care if the little girls wanted to talk to her? It's not like she was working hard doing any acting in those movies.

Wow she's literally Hitler

>you will never impregnate natalie portman

Why even continue?

Natalie as Amygdala? Now that I'd like to see

Not brown enough.

smoll bullies are the worst, that's why they need to be bullied extra intensely
she needs a taste of her own medicine

She's literally Middle Eastern

Not brown enough.

>has always been critical of their foreign policy

archive.li/Jry4y

Go jew someone else, Sup Forums wont fall for your old bag of tricks

>ywn make hundreds of half-jewish babies with her

hershlag cannot be bullied, she uses her superior jewish verbal skills to reduce tolls and smolls to tears

>maskofzion.com/

wow what a great unbiased source

>image.jpg

off yourself

life is unfaair

lmao

she was a completely useless character and because of her we got less of pic related.

mmmmmm

LMAO

>Nat as Diana's gf in Wonder Woman 2 confirmed
They look alike, it'd feel incestuous.

That's the idea!