www3.zippyshare.com/v/cJGtzZlE/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey's_endorsement_of_Barack_Obama
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/04/oprahobama.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what am i looking at

Jew Mouse's new 1 billion$ movie

sausaged with 80's dad rock + diversity + feminism

Based Pine

That said, when are you 'murrikuks going to stop watfching kids movies, are you all that infantilized?

It has Oprah in it? I'm not from America so this is the first time i see her. But i heard Americans hate her, so now i'm cursed like all of you?

> slow edgy cover of an upbeat song

fucking die

I hope it turns out well!

yeah that fat nigger ape is oprah

And you were saying that Valerian was going to be new the Jupiter Ascending and Cloud Atlas. Lol, compare Valerian to this.

this is gonna bomb hard.

i don't want to be rude, but i have to be. that little girl is ugly as fuck. moana bombed because it had a ugly cgi lead, this will bomb because it has an ugly real life lead.

children are real bullies, they will not see a movie with a lead that is so ugly that would bully her in real life. this will make 100 million at the worldwide box office MAX.

>23 seconds in
>slow, gloomy cover of a pop song

God fucking damn this bullshit. How long will this trend last?

black girls need good role models in the movies

FUARK yasssss!!! Gonna be BASED as HECK desu fampai

>implying DISNEY ever FUCKIN bombs

you guys are in great illusion

Nothing wrong with black girls getting BLEACHED

>this will bomb because the lead is ugly

Didn't stop The Force Awakens, but that was Star Wars so it had that crutch to lean on.

This looks surprisingly decent

>no other races besides black and white

the book was shit

I read this in school when I was a kid and I remember being really confused because there was barely any time-travel at all, it was mostly about going to other dimensions. The villain was really cool, though.

I only want to see this so I can imagine Chris Pine as my daddy

>IMPLYING YOU GUYS WILL NEVER EVER MISS A DISNEY MOVIE

this board is literally Disney:Official

Looks like reused footage from Alice and Tomorrowland

Man you sound retarded as hell-----Moana didn't bomb...also it was an animated movie you dickhead......the girl is looks good....fuck are u talking about weirdo.

it's a disney world

get with it or kill yourself

>DISNEY
>Incharge of making non-remakes or sequels

BFG, tomorrowland, queen of katwe, finest hour, Pete's Dragon all bombed

YAAAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY

This looks really fucking good - it was one of my favorite books as a kid. Ava Duvernay did an excellent job with Selma and the documentary 13th, so I trust her.

Why not make all the characters black?

Passed already. Even libshits need to be sick of the pandering by now.

This looks pretty good but I wish trailer makers would fuck off with this spooky remix of old pop song shit.

How about a movie where Jamal goes college and gets a six figure job and lives in a nice neighborhood and goes to Sprouts. His daughter meets a thug nig and they find out where he lives then break in and rape his wife and daughter in front of him while stealing all his shit. Afterwards he joins the NRA and has a training montage, then goes to the hood to get revenge and says "I hate god damn niggers!".

I think Samuel L. Jackson would be perfect for the lead.

This, I'm starting to get pissed off by this shit. There's an ad with a slowed down version of Fatboy Slim's Praise You. Like that's magically supposed to make it sound serious and deep. Just because it worked with Mad World, doesn't mean it'll work with every song.

>Oprah the queen of the planet of the apes

kek. into the trash it goes

One of the best books of all time has just been raped.

They could put the Disney logo over Andy Warhol's Empire and it would make a billion dollars.

WE WUZ 1D N SHEEIT

This may as well be a DVD release.

It's gonna be Tomorrowland all over again.

I like how they try to get the most whitewashed nigress they can find in these diverse movies so not to upset the white folks too much but the nose is still the size of a basketball.

>But i heard Americans hate her

Not really, no.

>A shitty melancholy cover of sweet dreams for trailer music
This shit feels like day ja rule.

This deserves to do horribly, A Wrinkle in Time is a classic european story.

Looks like a bad version of TomorrowLand. Good luck with that shit

I blame Gary Jules for desecrating Tears for Fears

Are they going to call the villain "The Evil Black Thing" like they did in the book?

Fuck this Disney-fied miscegenation propaganda bullshit.

I loved this book. Meg is a little white girl Charles Wallace is a geeky little white kid. It was nineteen fucking sixty two for Christ sake, the civil rights movement hadn't even started yet.

Disney specifically waited until three years after L'Emgle was dead to piss all over her masterpiece. I hope the company, the stock, the picture, and the legacy of the estate all fucking tank on this.

Fuck Disney. Fuck them right in the ass.

The black girl is smart, right?

That's why she is wearing those glasses.

Because she smart.

Oprah fucking Winfrey? The sisters are supposed to look like Janet fucking Yellen for Christ sake.

Fuck this. Fucking fuck. God damned fucking fuck.

Boycott. Twitter. Jewbook. Everywhere. Starting now.

WE

Yeah I bet she's a nerd, just like me! xD *RaWr*

Looks like Oz the Great and Powerful 2

And they renamed the character to "Ms. Whascrackalackin'" instead of "Mrs. Whatsit"

The diversity rape needs to stop.

I don't think that's what her deal was.

anyone has the book in epub?

how is Ava Du Vernay a visionary director? Is it because she's black and a woman?

>being triggered by trailer fluff

Moana didn't bomb and the lead was cute as fuck you troglodyte

I don't care about protagonists "of color", but Oprah? That's too much. Way too much.

That isn't Mrs Whatsit.

Wasnt the book anti-communist?

I remember the part where all those suburban houses are identical is the climax and it was blatant anti commie

Disney is gonna leave that part of it out Im sure

We're there this many black people in the book? It's been too long since I've read these

Sort of.
>According to the author's granddaughter Charlotte Jones Voiklis, the story wasn't a simple allegory of communism; in a three-page passage that was cut before publication, the process of domination is said to be an outcome of dictatorship under totalitarian regimes, and by an excessive desire of security under democratic countries.
It's not like children pick up on it either way, especially now that the Cold War is over and modern communists are Chinese capitalists.
Probably not, though nothing particularly racial ever happens unless you count literal Bible camp, so I wouldn't say the appearance of the characters matters aside from Calvin needing to be cute.

The book was New-Age kino desu
The trailer looks like it has the atmosphere all wrong

Here you go family
www3.zippyshare.com/v/cJGtzZlE/file.html

Diversity literally only means black. It's so fucking obvious at this point.

In current bureaucratic and ngo usage 'diverse' is often intended to mean any minority rather than the presence of a variety. It's a bit dumb.

Don't forget Lone Ranger and John Carter.

>There's an ad with a slowed down version of Fatboy Slim's Praise You.
Oh there is not. Stop lying on the internet.

Yeah they do. Everyone loved her for the longest time because she never got political. And when she did have political segments, she went so far out of her way to be above picking sides that she had a huge audience from the left and right.

Then she literally won Obama's election for him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey's_endorsement_of_Barack_Obama

Half the country never forgave her. Even a lot of Democrats were furious that she broke her bipartisan rule.

>posts an actual link to the debacle with multiple experts confirming Obama won because of her
>"i dont believe it"

Yeah, that says so much about half the country never forgiving her and Democrats being furious.

>Oprah Winfrey has long enjoyed an immense popularity tied to her long-running daytime TV show, which started in 1986, and helped give her favorable ratings around 78% by 1996.
>the aging empress of TV has paid a price for getting into the dirty business of politics with and for her man Barack. By August last year, a CBS poll found her favorable rating had plunged from 74% to 61%, still twice as good as the president but nearly a 20% drop.
>But 10 days after the campaign media explosion her favorable rating had dropped further to 55% and her unfavorable ratings for the first time climbed to 1 in 3.
>latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/04/oprahobama.html

Feel free to use that magic box in front of you and google it yourself too. I know 2004 was a long time ago when you're 16, but there are still plenty of articles.

>What is the recent Lone Ranger
>What is BFG
>What is Tomorrowland

>opinions from 10 years ago must be the same today
Why use the magic box to look up pathetic shitposts when you're here providing them for free?

This. Tomorrowland did shit. This will be just as bad and will perform just as well if not worse.

Not the other guy but

>citing opinion polls
>taking stock in them after Trump's election

The same polls said he'd never get elected remember. Yet here we are.

Thanks, user.

A Wringle In Time was always a snowflake novel so I don't have a problem with the (((diversity))). It was always the target audience of that shit. Horrible book btw.

this tbqhfamm

>Horrible book btw.
>"Local republican hates book where evil is BTFO." What a scoop!

it's pretty funny how hard he missed the point, even the video is grey shite

what's with the niggers

Who cares, the book was shit

You're welcome fampai

She's a horrible actress though with too much clout for anyone to tell her that.

Watch 'The Butler' for proof. She literally gets more screentime than the butler character.

Don't you know changing white characters to black is A-Okay!

But if you change a coloured character to even half-white, there will be riots. Then they tell you to write characters for halfbreeds instead of stealing from coloured people.

Irony has been dead ever since SJW were accepted by the mainstream.

Looks like Tommorowland.
That movie bombed and it wasn't full of niggers.
This movie has no chance.

looks shitty and forgettable, and after watching the trailer i still have no idea what its about.

hello, newfriend. I see you do not understand how greentexting works. go back to lurking and try posting again in a year.

I'll give the trailer props for not ending the "the only thing faster than light..." with "... is love" but it still feels whack as shit with the world-ending music. Like do the cloned Stepford wives creeping on the protagonist really fit with giant horns and "epic" booms that precede them? Fuck, why can't we just have a subtle trailer that doesn't try to sell the film as some kind of Transformers sequel?