94%

>94%

is it this good ?

i've heard mixed things from people in real life, good from reviews, and Sup Forums says its garbage, so which is it ?

going to see it in an hour

It's great. Just don't be an idiot and expect a huge action blockbuster from a film in the Planet of the Apes series.

I loved it, but make your own opinion. I swear people just want to follow everyone else's

Its shit like everything over 90% during the last four years.

>and Sup Forums says its garbage,

The people on Sup Forums who are saying it's garbage are Disney shills trying to make you see Shitcoming instead

rise was surprisingly good
dawn was incredible, had amazing scenes and cinematography, an actual good storyline featuring the greatest villain in movies who was also sympathetic
and from the buzz this one is supposed to be better than dawn (I doubt it)

Im going this evening by myself since all my friends and family do not believe in monkino.
>anyways just do yourself a favor and watch rise and dawn then decide if you want to see this

>Sup Forums says its garbage
Thats literally a fake narrative shilled by Marvelpajeets, they are fighting a two front war between WW and Apes and they are getting spit roasted.

The last two were such trashhhh

How anyone can get over the fact that one zoo full of monkeys took over the world and all its armies is fucking insane.

Don't lie user you haven't seen any of them.

It's seriously good, a fitting end to the trilogy. It won't blow you away but it will definitely leave your satisfied

>the world
Proof you haven't watched these movies, they make it clear that all of the events have been pretty contained to San Fran, plus the entire basis of the whole series is that a disease already wiped out most of humanity while apes not only survived but evolved. Puts humans at a pretty big disadvantage desu

Don't expect beginning to end action, despite the name 'War'. They're not cerebral masterpieces, but they're much more thought-provoking than almost all blockbusters and the amount of non-action reflects that.

end..... please no what will i do without my ape kino

this is the level of retard we are contending with gentlemen.
this 12 year old "how can a monkey ride a horse and fire a gun?" bullshit
these are the voices that want a few dozen more transformer movies. these are the people trying to deprive us of well funded movies of artistic merit.
>actually get summer blockbuster that has substance
>each successive movie has more depth. is better than it has any right to be.
I get it man. I dont like that the best writing and performances are fucking CGI monkeys by serious actors. But this is the hand we've been dealt. Godfather didnt even get a competent 3rd film.
>user LOVE CAPESHIT MORE THAN KINO
more than a decade since we've gotten spielberg level summer blockbusters and yet they can still complain about it

>Sup Forums says its garbage
wrong
>so which is it ?
Didn't you just said Sup Forums said is garbage?Then why ask Sup Forums again?

>green text
>kinotard meme
Opinion discarded

I liked it but, saying this trilogy is one of if not the best trilogies of all time is moronic don't know why people are parroting this now.

The title is pretty misleading though so, I could understand why some turbo plebs had different expectations. It's essentially a prison break / revenge film, very little action (that's a good thing) and focused more on the characters.

It's just liberal bullshit

See the scores for get out and dear white people

Legit one of the best blockbusters I've seen but Homecoming shills are trying to smear it

It's garbage for redditors that think Nolan is the height of cinema so if you think that then you'll love it

Non-ign style ratings:
Rise
>6/10
Dawn
>7/10
War
>8/10

8/10 is probably a bit high but its still a really good movie
the only problem...at the end of the day its a movie about talking apes.
its inherently goofy