How do we stop Disney?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wrinkle_in_Time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow I don't care about any of those movies

>All those live action remakes
Are they any good?

>implying plebs will ever stop watching mediocre flicks

isn't George a huge Disney shareholder since he sold Star Wars?
does he go to these meetings?

>3 original movies
>the rest are remakes/sequels/adaptations
Is this the future of Hollywood?

bring back toontown

THIS SUMMER

>incredibles 2
neat

>Mary Poppins Returns

who the fuck asked for this?

I'll accept Mary Poppins because I like Emily Blunt. Other than that, absolutely disgusting.

What's up with Lion King, Dumbo and Mulan remakes?

Why do they have to ruin something that's already good?

Normies eat that shit up

Mulan could be awesome. I hope its dark and gritty.

Looks good.

they're just kid cartoons you fucking fag

The Banks children

how is antman and the wasp coming out after infinity wars? does he just start fighting thanos and then run back to earth to stop some minor villain guy real quick and then run back to fight thanos again?

spam Sup Forums with angry threads about how it's going to bomb and harass twitter users about it then get btfo when it becomes a success. You know, the Sup Forums usual

>tfw we could get a realistic Imperial China vs Mongol Army movie
>tfw it will just be another cartoony musical instead

kill me

two flops would make them spiral into a cycle of constant reshoots and flicks by committee

I'm pretty sure they made Saving Mr. Banks just to test out the audience

Pretty sure he sold for cash, not options. It mostly went to charity anyway. Lucas is a dude who has no use for countless millions. His tastes are pedestrian.

I'm curious to see them doing Wrinkle in Time. Is that even part of the syllabus in middle school anymore? It's an easy novel but has babbys first intro to wormholes which is cool. Better put that part in fucking kikes.

no one asked for any of this

Isn't Captain Marvel/Shazam a dc property?

Coco > babadookey

kys faggot

Giantesskino is going to get cancelled, isn't it? First The Big Shoe and now this. Why does this keep happening to me?

i hope they have something they have to do in order to weaken thanos. i just cant see the end battle coming down to a simple fist fight

Umm! Excuse me sweety, those movies don't have enough diversity. It's a good move by Disney to get to the right side of history

Green = can't wait, probably going to be good
Red = probably going to be shitty and boring
Not circled = don't care

Just don't watch their movies, it's as simple as that

*live action remakes

the marvel captain marvel is a chick. captain marvel is shazams old name

Why would you ever want to stop the only studio making good movies?

is mary poppins official MCU now?

>hype for Dumbo
are you 12

You'll regret this post in 2 years.

>hype for a CGI elephant remake
seriously what is it bringing to the table

that's funny, user. You very funny guy.

is it going to have the talking rat and the obnoxious crows

Staring Idris Elba

>Avengers untitled
>Avengers doesn't end after infinity war

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

retard

The only one I care about is The Incredibles 2, and they're gonna fuck it up too.

I care about Thor and The Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4. The rest can die in a fire.

Does this mean it's not longer a 2-parter? I remember last year it was billed in 2 parts.

But of course, the ride doesn't end user. Did you think they were going to put all their capeshit on a shelf and leave it there? Normies have bux they must be parted from.

>Star Wars every fucking year

How long until fatigue sets in?

How is there 3? Only one I see is Coco that is original, rest are sequels and adaptations
We don't know if the DisneyToons is original or not, so maybe two

As a Mexican, i love that Disney is acknowledging my country cultures and traditions

Just kidding, Book of Life 2 will be better than this PoS

Anyone have a picture from previous years of the same timeline? want to see the changes

The fuck is this kino

>dumb o
If you are interested in more than one movie from that list

D23 THREAD FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE

DisneyToons Original Production and "A Wrinkle In Time" whatever the fuck that is.

>mongol army
>not the Huns

nice b8, almost got me

>"A Wrinkle In Time" whatever the fuck that is.
Read a book nigga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wrinkle_in_Time

why do people get so upset at disney/marvel movies being succesfull?

do you come from some alternate reality where blockbusters weren't mostly always boring but flashy movies to appeal to the widest audience?

mcu capeshit didn't invent the formula, they're just the first success at serialization. if capeshit wasn't the trend you know the gaps would just be filled with another shitty fad right, not artistic masterpieces.

You stay on Sup Forums and stop posting about them here
Very simple, Sup Forumsedditor

>ralph breaks the internet
will this handle net neutrality?

This issue is the complete lack of original work.

The only actual live action I'd want to see is a Hunchback of Notre Dame movie. I'd kill to see a live actions musical of all those amazing scenes only without the mood killing gargoyles. Please, Disney. Give me a live action Hunchback of Notre Dame that doesn't suck.

Maybe they'll actually make something good for once. I love the music in Hunchback of Notre Dame. But if they did make one I can only hope they don't ruin it by hiring a bunch of well known celebrities who aren't shit singers like they hired Emma Watson as Belle and they had to auto tune her voice to get her to sound decent. I really want Disney to hire actors based of their merit of acting and actual singing.

Either way it's a shit title

I am sure Sup Forums could do better

>frozen 2
Are you a teenage girl?

>Disney
>hiring on merit
it's a miracle they hired Rian Johnson

Frozen won the Academy Award.

I'm pretty sure they said the live action Mulan wouldn't be a musical anyway

>remaking The Lion King

this is not okay

>Disney
>dark and gritty

Book of Life reminded me of Kubo and the Two Strings.
Look = Kino
Plot = Crapo

so it goes

Last Jedi > Han Solo > SW 9 > Boba Fett film?

yeah...with a PG rating...

>the lion king
>mulan

B..but those have already been made?

It's still technically two parts, but they are renaming it (for marketing purposes) and not ending Avengers 3 on a cliffhanger. Not sure how that will work out, but I guess it's so Ant-man and Wasp and Captain Marvel can actually happen in-between.

I'm interested in what DisneyToons is. I hope it's a hand-drawn animated feature.

Gas the jews.

>no Zootopia 2

1 IP and the rest are sequels, capeshit and remakes. Holy fuck. Why do people watch this trash?

I WANT A GRIMDARK DUMBO

Why do you wanna stop them? Are you an angry manchild who is too enlightened for fun movies?
Or just a DCcuck?
Inb4 t.Feige

WOW WHAT A LOTTA MOVIES VERY COOL

!!!

Well, is it Sup Forums or is it Sup Forums? Make up your fucking mind you fucking piece of shit.

Are you listening to me? FUCKING ANSWER ME FAGGOT. Get the fuck back here don't turn away from me, you squirmy cunt.

>Mary Poppins Returns
>Dumbo
>Mulan (aka we REALLY want the Chinese market)

>fun movies

This has to be bait.

imdb says 2020

>Frozen 2, live action Lion King, Avengers 4, Star Wars IX

2019 is the year Disney makes $10 billion at the box office.

holy fuck lmao

>tfw you'll live to see modern Disney ruin Mary Poppins
>Forced "diversity" means half the cast will be black

Well, assuming it is set in london, what do you expect

>London
It would unrealistic to have more than 10% of the cast be white

Except it's set in 1930's London. So, no?

But it's not Modern london. It's old london when it still was mainly a white country. Or at least, that's what the original was. I don't know when the new one will be set.

>London: 52% white
>Washington DC: 40% white

UK is 87% white. So, it's still vastly a white country. Not every Western country is USA.

>They're going to fuck up /our guy/ Dumbo

>it's not modern london
>I don't know when the new one will be set
I don't know what I'm talking about, the post.

>other studios putting up shit like the Dark Universe hoping to compete with Disney

lmao

>Rub It Ralph

>A new arcade owner decide to install a couple of M.A.M.E cabinets and to start selling off all the old ones
>Faced with the loss of their friends, old buddies Felix and Ralph venture to these new fangled machines to try and disable them but they find more than they bargained for
>A single machine holds a massive host of characters hostage, forcing them in and out of existence at will
>With this startling discovery, Felix and Ralph decide to attempt to save them, but everything changes once they meet... themselves
>Copy Felix and Ralph attempt to warn them their efforts are futile and tell them of a much greater danger... the internet!
>The internet delivers more and more characters to slavery every day and so the duo set off to stop the evil contraption
>Join Ralph and Felix Jr. as they venture to the digital wild west where they'll fight piracy, champion copyright and shill against net neutrality and attempt to resist the evils of apathy, freedom of speech and sweet, unexpected rule 34

In cinemas 2018