/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

What is He Hiding Under That Hat? Edition

pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/was-a-creature-resembling-a-giant-owl-recently-seen-in-chicago/
youtube.com/watch?v=a9yV2U9Sa0A
youtu.be/L7MOIYj08qE?t=2m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

david lunch lol

Laura is the one

/ourguys/

lol

This is from that Psyche episode, right?

What's the point of part 3?

ded show

coopper play myst

doUGEi cozy

Who's here from another board and will be leaving after this season? Who's here from any of the four Disney threads?

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/was-a-creature-resembling-a-giant-owl-recently-seen-in-chicago/

How does Bobby Briggs retain his boyish charm despite being a silver haired 45 year old?

thats a big hat

Lynch

fifteen(50)

Is Mr. C eating a big bowl of creamed corn in Part 2 at the diner with Ray, Jack, and Daria?

Why is no one talking about the fact that Ray said he'd cut off Evil Coop at the farm to kill him but Evil Coop gets to the farm and we never see Ray?

Yes. Pretty sure Chad is also eating a bowl of creamed corn in episode 9 too

>Who's here from another board
what board u from

*blocks your path*

you misheard

so
Twin Peaks, huh?

desu, I am suprised that Vedderfag hasn't showed up yet. Also no cuteposters.

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Laura's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and Laura moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

>I told him where I'm going (the farm) so if he comes after me I'll get him there

yeah dude.
hey i'll talk to you later man.

but was it rape tho? I heard Lynch can't get hard without rape being involved.

Is this fresh new copypasta I see before me?

youtube.com/watch?v=a9yV2U9Sa0A
what did he mean by this?

sky ferari is the one

youtu.be/L7MOIYj08qE?t=2m13s
>keep eye on donut
>not on hole

Have seen episodes 10 and 11. Ask only yes or no questions and not providing any source. The Dugpa people that have these leaks are fucking insane and made me give them lots of personal information before they gave me leaks.

Amanda Seyfried is Shelly's daughter, but who was father?

ugly

are you Croatian?
Gordon :^)

Lora is the one?

No and as far as I know the Croatia meme is mostly if not entirely fake. The only leak I heard of was brief and in Germany. There are a lot of ways these episodes seem to slip through the cracks but I'm 99% certain the Dugpa moderators are all collaborating with DL on how to keep them secret because they fucking purged their website and like I said I basically had to dox myself in order to gain access.

Jeffrice is alive?

who the fuck is that ugly bitch?

>braaps the doll back to life
what an absolute legend

Daily Reminder that this image and anything like it are from the Twin Peaks parody episode of Psych

where is audery?

shes the new laura

Is that ep worth watching?

Yes. That line is directly said by someone you would not expect. (Leaving some mystery.)

Yes. Rewatch.

have we seen her?
is she the head?
why one eye?

I hope, if they follow up with the Johnny plotline in the next episode, we'll finally see her or at least get confirmation we'll see her SOON.

the only time that snarky jew from x files was any good is twin peaks
x files utterly unwatchable

it's okay
worth a half watch while checking the phone

isn't she in a coma?

>tfw no methfu

/ourgals/

It's dull as hell. Was still cool at the time to see all the actors though.

WILL COOP FINALLY GET WITH AUDREY?

no. I think the Doc said in his Skype talk with Truman she was in a coma, meaning she used to be but not anymore. But hell, maybe Lynch will throw a curveball and she actually still is in one.

Spin-off starring them and Ike The Skype WHEN

This week's blurb at the bottom of commercialsihate mentions Johnny. It's white text though, has to be highlighted.

oh nice, thanks for showing that, user. I'm feeling hopeful now.

no it's old as fuck stale ass liam neeson vs. portman pasta

Nope. He will get with Laura.

mysticism is supposed to be at the edges of show

not 99% of it

the ugly jew broad side kik to lynch is painful to watch preen as is the clown feminist cunt whoever the fuck shes supposed to be

L Y N C H E D

Fuck, this means important screen time will be wasted with disgusting Audrey filler

so
>Johnny didn't die
>someone visits him, possibly at hospital
Who would have a reason to visit him?

atomic power is mankinda futre salvation

not a demon bringing evil

>Audrey
>filler
umm, r00d

Croatian here, just letting everyone know are Laura is able to exit the black lodge in the next episode is when shit gets real. Episode 10 and 11 are reminiscent of the old twin peaks. Then 12 and 13 even more so. Train of nostalgic episodes coming your way.

why didn't they fug

my dad works at croatia and I can confirm that his poster's information is reliable

cooper is a good man
laura flynn boyle who was kyle's gf opposed the relationship

It's a fun parody/homage but it's a little uncreative with its references and jokes. Still it's got Leland, Laura, Audrey, Bobby, the red head gold digger and Harold.

>red headed gold digger
You mean the 13-year-old assassin dispatched to kill The Watcher in the Woods and further evil extradimensional entities' plans

This is the chair and Laura is the one in it

she was 18 though, so that doesn't count

How the fuck can anyone watch this gif and not tell me that Audrey is best girl?

post rare milf sheryl

considering all the women are old hags now Nadine is the best one

STOP

>you will never wake up in the same bed as beautiful mature sheryl lee

Wow, cute!

I would put some hot shemales in the show

No you won't, this is true.

does anyone here listen to whitehouse

Why is she always wearing figure hiding clothes? Is she insecute or something?

She was 18 and the age of consent in Washington is 16.

A Cunt Like You is a great song

Lucy is still cute. kys senpai

Laura is the one.

she's the only one

There's fire where you are going.

>probably the first episode with Audrey in it (judging by the phrase at the bottom of CommercialsIHate)
>the episode is called "Laura Is the One"

She has the chest of a 10 year old thai boy, please do not mock Sheryl

>tfw new eps of twin peaks is the only thing i live for

LET'S THINK OUT LOUD

me too
i started modding skyrim again just to just be able to bear the waiting

COOPER FLEW THE COOP!