How do nordicks handle webm related? Especially the left side...

How do nordicks handle webm related? Especially the left side. After a few days of amusement i'd probably slip into a state of hopelessness and depression

Does it really matter if you're a NEET who stays at home all day?

>no night

this is the one that would probably make me go crazy

you get used to it

Lots of pills or suicide, mostly.

anti-muslim protector

i've always wondered how come they don't go insane with all that sunlight
shit's surreal

Its dark here past 4pm now as well
drinking is the answer

Why do you act like they don't?

Closing the blinders maybe?
Same as here in deep winter, when in fact i feel pretty miserable. Days got pretty long now and i can already see the effects.

its pitch black right now
the only time i see sunlight in the winter is when i take the train, the meager sunlight hours are spent either working or studying

>84989011
The sun always sets in Denmark, you have to go above the arctic circle for the sun to never set.

>He needs a sunlight to live.
Are you a plants somehow?

>After a few days of amusement i'd probably slip into a state of hopelessness and depression
It's much worse in Russia

Yes he's n*n-white

That's cool as fuck man. I love it.

Where is that?

It's like Manic Depression.

its comfy when theres alot of snow

I try to take a few weeks off work because everyone here gets affected by the darkness and become depressed tired and irritable. Its not fun working during this time so i simply try to enjoy the simple things in life while the others want to kill themselves at work. Even if you take d-vitamin supplements you still feel like shit. But its always been like this, its something you get used to

I overhead a woman the other day talking about her "light therapy". I thought it was a meme.

Was she a brown rapefugee?

Nah, blonde bimbo

Throughout all the winter I feel completely dead inside with it culminating into a few trips down to the tracks in late February just to test the idea of suicide - just to tell myself I'm free to end it whenever I want. Then comes the first day of blue sky and the birds start singing and I have survived yet another year. ~60 more to go then I'm free.

That's actually a more common cause of depression

If it's dark constantly we still have lights

You just get used to it.

The right side is the bad one.

Posting almost at the arctic circle. The winters are not that bad if you have lot's of snow. The most depressing part of the year is usally september-october when the days are really short, but there's not necessarily any snow yet.

It is even more surprising that their muslims handle it too.

Vitamin-D is really the only problem

Blue eyes may protect from depression, something they don't have.

I have one. It's called a light box it sort of helps but you have to sit near it for 30 minutes.

It does help a lot, but for me personally it's really not the cure-all.

Huh, it's actually more normal than I though.

The darkness never bothered me.
It's the summer I hate. It's hot and bright all the time, and mosquitoes are constantly trying to eat you.