Is this the most redpilled tv show?

Is this the most redpilled tv show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's aimed at normies but good for what it is.

>gay host
>red pill
Dropped

Its pretty good. That hymen episode wasn't great.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

>driving is bad
>public transportation is good
Fuck off.

Full of half truths and it does bend to the liberal side too much.
It's ok while you dont know much about the subject they are talking about, but once they talk about stuff you are actually well informed you get to see the half-truths.

Holy fucking numale

This is objectively true, if you can't understand why you're just a Sup Forumstard brainlet

Fuck off Reddit

It's national geographic tier bullshit that overextends shit based on small quips in history. For example the stupid video on wine connoisseurs, based entirely on a stupid study on less than 50 students to supposedly disprove that there is good and bad wine.

This is a gayer version of that crash course shit John Green does except this covers stuff that literally doesn't matter.

the nu haircut

there is no objectivity in taste

although John Green writes teen fiction and apparently prefers his cereal with dicks in it, the Crash Course series about history is actually really good and unbiased.

In the end he became to expensive to keep at crash course and also aside from the computer science one they currently only have meme series running.

he did come back one time though when they tried pushing some sort of "everything is racism" episode in an anthropology series. It was so bad they deleted the episode and eventually the entire anthropology series and then had John Green come back and explain it was all his personal fault even though he hadn't worked with crash course in over a year or so lol. You can actually find the deleted video still

>the Crash Course series about history is actually really good and unbiased.
He said Alexander the Great wasn't great and constantly tongued the Mongols for being tolerant and progressive even though they razed cities and murdered populations.

>he Crash Course series about history is actually really good and unbiased.

His views on Islam are candy coated nonsense.

This exactly. The show is manipulative and skews heavily liberal at times, and its flaws become glaring once you watch them tackle subjects you're familiar with.

They recently did a segment dismissing the multitude of valid reasons why women should try to refrain from giving birth past their 40s and holy shit was it pathetic.

The show's willingness to mislead in the ways that it does makes it impossible for me to trust anything it has to say. It's literal propaganda. And what's worse is, it's effective propaganda. It knows exactly how to utilize basic debate tactics to make its argument seem like the only logical takeaway, when in reality they're just lobbing softballs to themselves by distorting key facts (or omitting them entirely).

It is good, but it requires a serious investment and can only be used in areas with enough wealth and density.

So for example in wealthy Western Europe, sure, it can be great. In some cities in America, yes as well.

But in any rural area no. Or most of the third world.

It's a nuanced issue

What were the half truths and liberal side of the episode saying golden globes/oscars/emmys/etc are bought instead of earned?

>The show's willingness to mislead in the ways that it does makes it impossible for me to trust anything it has to say. It's literal propaganda. And what's worse is, it's effective propaganda. It knows exactly how to utilize basic debate tactics to make its argument seem like the only logical takeaway, when in reality they're just lobbing softballs to themselves by distorting key facts (or omitting them entirely).

This is true, but I would say this is true for at least 80%, if not 90% of media today. I won't claim to predict which side does it most, but I can say that all sides do it one way or another.

Read from multiple sources. Draw your own conclusions. Learn critical learning and pull ahead. Don't be forced to do anything more unless you want to.

it's basically milennial bullshit (the tv show), which is ok, but i'd rather watch more penn and teller than this.

>Have kids after 30, yes, good goy

the art of only telling the truth, but not the whole truth

you right

He isn't gay

Yea the penn and teller show is just a better version of this

bullshit is way better

It's good if you're the type who accepts everything everyone tells you at face value.

this is the funniest looking guy ive ever seen

i think it's partially because bullshit gave platform to opposing views, even though it ridiculed the "wrong" side through editing. seeing experts from both sides made it more entertaining.

>It's a nuanced issue
lmao do you even know what the word means drumpfkin

Neil Degrasse Tyson's show actually does this better than anything I've ever seen, save an actual televised debate.

I know he's a Sup Forums meme, but he's clearly open minded.

Public transportation is great, but it doesn't work for everything.
Like a plumber can't rely on public transportation, and needs to drive up to the door with his equipment.
And teens and young men need to drive to get laid.

>although John Green writes teen fiction and apparently prefers his cereal with dicks in it, the Crash Course series about history is actually really good and unbiased.
iirc he started crying about the patriarchy because alexander was called the great.

>that reddit spacing
Back to where you belong ape

That guy looks like an alternate reality nu-male mark kermode

>Millennials: The Show.
No. It's not red-pilled.

Shittier version of Bullshit in every way.

>lmao le redpilled!!!
Target fucking audience right there.

It's just a cheap copy of Penn & Teller Bullshit!