Just watched this

Just watched this

>that moment when the sirens come on the girl starts calling for help
>but it's the black friend

Kek! What did you people actually think of it?

I'm still wondering what happened to the guy getting brain surgery. They never touched upon it

I enjoyed it but I thought the whole escape and killing of the family happened way too quickly and easily

How did Chris find him?

it's simply h*lla e*ic because blacks, should get an oscar like 12 years a black and blacklight desu

>I wonder what happened to the guy who had his head cut open and was left on the operating table

Daily reminder that you discuss movie with these retards

TSA senses

he died in the fire

I mean.. theres only so many things that can happen when you get half your brain taken off.... and then set on fire.

But yea I wanna know the aftermath. It was a quintuple homicide as far as an outsider is concerned. And there were a lot of people that knew the family so surely they're worried.

did he died?

xD
racism iz funneee
THEY TRYNA WHITE GENOCIDE!!!! LE DRUMPFIES UNITE

He's T. S. motherfuckin A.

lmao

Good for yiu

Legitimately thought he was boned at the point. Then when the friend showed up all of the black people in the audience went "oh snap!".

bruh this shit was fire IT WAS SO FCKIN LIT omg peele knows them white people just jealous of our genetics this film a masterpiece y'all straight up sleeping on my boy with this joint you miss this you ain even bl;ack to me desu bro nigga this fuckin movie get your head straiht

Genuinely scary. I had a nightmare a few days after watching it where I dreamed I was in his same situation. I'm white though.
And yeah the ending was pretty intense, I thought he was going to jail.

Talking about my movie hmmmmmm?

You don't see him die faggot

I'd like to see you die faggot

Wow... back off

I mean.. if the main character can gain superpowers at the end (getting stabbed and not flinching, getting out of the headlock from the brother, super speeding and flicking a teacup away) there's no reason to not assume that guy didn't survive being paralyzed in the heart of a fire.

You fucking autistic redditor.