Cabin in the Woods thread

So was he right in the end, Sup Forums?

>lets the world die because muh anarchy

The only thing I didn't like about him. Besides that, he was based.

Ofcourse he was in the right. Why should he sacrifice his life so that the world goes on for another year?

Your life vs the lives of billions. Morally, those billions of lives are more important. Anyone with empathy would understand this.

What' she the argument against this?

Is it that if you exist within a system that requires sacrifice (in this case literal sacrifice) that you should just destroy and hope something survives to bring about a better system in the future?

That's dumb. I did like the movie because I am both Reddit and memes, though.

personally completely fucked so that everyone else gets fucked a little later vs everyone fucked right now
god damn, such a moral dilemma

I thought he would be the virgin

for a year? nah senpai

fuck that noise

That Earth operate on a merge between science and supernatural forces. Once the latter probably rule planet, but being unable to defeat we choose to control it.

It's like knowing your company does some very grey things in order to make money, but you are paid well (while not knowing about these things) and can support your sick wife, disable child and old parents. What do you do when you find out about these things knowing that your loved ones might pay a heavy price?

Her argument was stupid because regardless either way the stoner kid dies

Reminder that Scream did it better.

They can rebuild, and America isn't the only nation with this fail safe in place.

You do realize the secret government cult sacrificed people because the audience would be pissed off if they aren't. That's the whole joke.

>Your life vs the lives of billions
Exactly. Except, they didnt ask. Im expected to die a brutally horrible death, so that this fucked up world goes on for another year?

Fuck that. Eventually all the sacrifices and all the backups will fail and thats that. Better sooner than later.

>the greater good
Thats a slogan by big governments/states to make dumb young men die for some agenda.

Joss Whedon is gay

>liberal, stoned, junkie faggot
>being right

Wow you must be insufferable at Thanksgiving

Fuck you. I'm not giving my life for a bunch of assholes.

I haven't seen this movie but now I want to. The plot reminds me of the short story "the ones who walk away from omelas," except this has Bruce Campbell, right?

Morally, you should fight the gods instead of sacrifice your brethen for them. Get some pride you cuck

>celebrating some obscure American thing

No thanks, Im not a peasant.