AYO HOL' UP

AYO HOL' UP

WE

People are gonna be sooo butthurt about a half black half white girl playing Jasmine. Massive amounts of uproar on the horizon

Will Smith as Genie is awful casting

WAS

Hope based Smith cucks the poo mudslime.

Half Indian.

She's half indian, half british.

Her mother got B L E A C H E D.

Lots of indians were living in former British colonies and fled here after independence because of typical post-colonial chimpout behaviour.

>get that mixed race lgbt trans immigrant! He stole a apple to feed the poor immigrant kids!

I can already see it now

GENIES

Reminder that in the book Aladdin is set in China.

>B-but Acrabah is supposed to be in the Middle East, not in Egypt...

N

Wait Scorsese and DiCaprio are doing another movie together

Arabians getting mad on twitter already?

Also Will Smith as the genie is the worst fucking idea this year.
Holy fucking shit

No, Aladdin is supposed to be in China.

should be a asian cast as its a chinese story

>movie about niggers stars niggers

GENIE, I WISH ALL WHITE PEOPLE WERE DEAD

It's set in a China as envisioned by an Arab who never set foot in China and didn't know a thing about it, so it's basically set in the Middle-east.

On top of that, the name of the city in Disney's version is derived from the name of the capital of Mughal India, so it's not really set anywhere real.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>yfw they were already selected and the "Disney is struggling to find actors" was just to get people talking about tje movie

new pink ranger is a cutie, so that's good, on the other hand smith is gigantic fucking cock with a ego so big I sometimes wonder how he manages to get through doors.
I hate his "serious" roles because he's a terrible actor on the other hand he's always been good when he's just kicking back and playing loud sassy comedic black man. which I hope he's smart enough to do with genie.

>he pays attention to the darkness spectrum.
hahaha.

Will Smite being cast is just so there's a familiar name attached so people will actually watch it.
It's going to be a fucking disaster.
Naomi Scott is pretty hot tho. Shame this is a disney movie but I can't wait to see her in that Jasmine getup.

Imagine what Friend Like Me is going to sound like

HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE GRANT A NIGGA WISHES N SHYET

That ugly ass weird eyed inbred faggot Mena is pissing me off with just his looks wtf

Autotuned just like all the other songs will be because Disney doesn't hire real talent anymore.

we euz poos?

this casting is fine, but who is going to play the gay character?

ITT: We try to guess how they will use this movie to demonize the white man

Aladdin is kinda a fag tho

a white man desu

>They still cast a black for everything
Damn, also only one Arab? this is infuriating

How does anyone have a problem with this? Jasmine and Aladdin look the part, and Will Smith is just doing a voice?

every time I think about Ritchie convincing some big Disney exec into giving him the keys to Aladdin after fucking up with King Arthur I imagine it looking like a scene out of snatch.

>inb4 Jafar is some white land owner that is corrupting the king

I hate this remake, same with any life action Disney shit is doing lately, but she's hot, and beautiful.

Will the movie even have enough characters for one to be gay? There's only like seven characters, and two are animals. Maybe the rug can be gay. And a cuck.

THIS que

heey a heey a heey a heey

West China is full of Muslims so it's not that much of a stretch desu

THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN

PETER CAPALDI CAST AS JAFAR

HOLY FUCKING KEK IT'S SLAVERY ALL OVER AGAIN

They should've cast white actors anyway since the people who gave voices in the original Alladin were white, also the original population of Arabia was probably white, they build there pyramids and everything then blacks took over, I've read it in a history book so it's pretty much confirmed

Big Willie Smith will fuck Aladdin's qt gf on top of the carpet, cucking both

fake

Is Smith Jaffar or the geinie?

Making genie a nog was pretty smart.
All the we wuzes and white gult will override the muh original genie. :(

The real question is... Is Gilbert Gottfried going to be Iago again!? I will be seriously disappointed if not.

Genie, new leaked info hints might be playing Jafar

The Sultan

They're Turkic though. Like legit OG Turkic not the """"Turk""""ish ones

Why not announce Jaffar too? He's obvious going to be played by Ben Kingsley

So? Why can't Aladdin be a Turkic lad?

Xinjiang would be an interesting setting in any case

>Make the genie a black man
>Recast the Arab bad guy as a straight white male
>Turn Iago gay

ffs

>have the change to cast arabs to include muslims expectrum into diversity societies as we life in the west
>fuck it let's go with niggers

GOOD JOB

Turkics are asian though. Aside from Islam, they're closer to Mongolians in lifestyle and culture than they are to Arabs

>The opening sentences of the story, in both the Galland and the Burton versions, set it in China and imply, at least, that Aladdin is Chinese. On the other hand, there is practically nothing in the rest of the story that is inconsistent with a Persian or Arabian setting. For instance, the Sultan is referred to as such rather being called the "Emperor", as in some re-tellings, and the people we meet in the story are Muslims: their conversation is larded with devout Muslim platitudes. A Jewish merchant buys Aladdin's wares (and incidentally cheats him), but there is no mention of Buddhists or Confucians (or other distinctively Han Chinese people).

>China's ethnic makeup has long included Muslim groups, including large populations of the Hui people whose origins go back to Silk Road travellers. In addition, large communities of Muslim Chinese have been known since the Tang Dynasty, as well as Jewish communities. Some commentators have even suggested that the story might be set in Turkestan (encompassing Central Asia and the modern Chinese province of Xinjiang)

So the guy who told the original story may have not been that knowledgeable about China, but still it seems the original story did not contradict the idea it could be set in West China that much.

I'm just saying I think it would be pretty cool if the movie followed that idea. Some parts of the world like Xinjiang don't get enough attention imo.

If anything they wouldn't be shoehorning black actors into it then. Hopefully.

Naomi Scott is delicious

>half black half white girl

lmao, I bet you even think she was American too after seeing her in Power Rangers.

I hope Gilbert Gottfried plays the bird again.

James Earl Jones is playing Mufasa again so I don't see why not

Is it actually racist that I easily hear every black actor or comedian talking like this in my head when I read this? It only applies to some white people.

give Naomi gf pls

>movie set in Saudi Arabia
>no Arabs

>Agrabah's name is based on Delhi

wouldn't be surprising, her husband is a black footballer who is really shit, as in turned down by three clubs and only got taken on by a d list team for half a season.

>The genie won't be CGI
you guys are retarded

>she's half black half white
>No she's half indian
>S-S-SHUT UP YOU'RE THE FREAK FOR EVEN KNOWING THAT DON'T FUCKING CORRECT ME AGAIN

lmao

it's not going to be the same without robin.
why the fuck is Disney remaking these movies anyway? they're shitting on their own legacy.

why do they always gets indian white mixes to play arabs

See: Beauty & the Beast's box office margins

arent there actually promiment amounts of indian actors they could've picked?

You ever notice how every racebait thread revolves around a disney movie?

how much curry do you eat a day? be honest.

Because no one born after 1990 has seen the original.

Fuck that Harry Potter cunt. She's no Belle and she can't act either.

Can't wait to watch it in cinema sins

What else can you expect from dc pajeets from Sup Forums

>Story takes place in the middle east.
>Expect pale white skins to live there.

Pales living in the desert is pure fantasy.

You have no idea stop talking.

>when the retarded kids on Sup Forums blame this on SJWs when it's just an extension of the "any non-white is interchangeable" attitude that's been around since the early days of Hollywierd

what if they only come out at night?

it's not set in saudi arabia. it's set in a fictional world made up of various middle eastern and asian cultures.
the original story is set in China, though written by Arabs.

The capital of mughal india for large periods of the 16th and 17th centuries was agra, dumbass

Am I to understand that niggers are now arabs?

Here are some kids from Iraq.

>casting a white-passing 1/4 indian girl in the role as an arabian princess

disney is dumb as hell they could have found an arab girl

>1/4 indian

You're dumb as hell.

Because the white-indian mix looks pretty Middle Eastern, like the most caucasic looking Northern Indians.

Another case of anti-white Hollywood brownwashing white characters. When will it be our turn bros?

Why not just get Arabs?

they need a big name

oh my bad she's half indian half white. she's an actual Arab now

They're busy doing other stuff

Cast that dude Muhammad then. He seems to be popular.

they're lazy

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE MORE BAKLAVA!?

Peter Capaldi would do a good job.

i'll take the fuckin baklava nigga

There would just be so much wrong with it though.

It's bound to piss off the Chinese government to begin with, while causing a huge SJW shitfit at the same time.