I thought only Amerilards do this. Is this high culture now? Have we been wrong about black friday all along?

I thought only Amerilards do this. Is this high culture now? Have we been wrong about black friday all along?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42826028

probably all the niggers and arabs France let in. But don’t worry, mamma merkel sayz dey gunna pay for pensions! Wit der welfare checks! Wait.....

>Clapistan
>France
>Nutella
>Bl*ck Friday

They all have something in common.

lmao we had a shortage of this in 2015 for a couple of weeks

it was a huge discount, would have killed

France is a multicultural country like America and like all multicultural societies people degenerate until nothing matters to them but personal greed and vulgar displays of wealth

Cringe.

Is france still in a butter shortage?

This news is actually very funny, because Paul Bocuse's burial ceremony happened around the same time. It really highlights the cleavage between the two French societies--the waning wealthy elite and the trash.

>Another successful militar operation

aww so romantic

no and it never really was, in fact prices are nogociated once a year in France, when butter prices raized last year thx to rice niggers, butter producers in France pefered to sell their overpriced produces to the chinese than delivering regular supermarkets..

I give you free nutella for sex.

>supermarket has a special sale on backingbutter on tuesday
>store opens at 8
>get there at 9
>no butter
>ask about the butter
>they tell me 1 lady got all the butter at 8:15
>mfw

Good sales are always limited here. The price label will say "limit × per customer"

They don't have any stock in the back? Everything on the shelves is all they've got?

No limits here. Just a gone = gone policy.
Usually they have. But the lady got there and asked for everything. They said okay. Other stores were also out in the area. They didn't expect it to go so good and I had 0 butter. The weird thing is that it was only in my city and not in any other city.

A sugary skirmish perhaps?

Sounds like the supermarkets in your town need to apply some limits per customer

That's a good way to increase a line because people would come with complete families as they are all new customers. And then they would re-enter the store after they unloaded in their cars and be a new customer again. A gone = gone would be the most sane option for everyone here as the store just wants to make money. Some deluxe stores have a policy that people can buy for the same price later if they stocked too little during their action period, but the store I was at didn't have that policy so I just was out of luck.

Only time it ever happend to me, but still weird that someone horded so much butter.

It actually is.

>because people would come with complete families as they are all new customers. And then they would re-enter the store after they unloaded in their cars and be a new customer again.

I'm not aware of this being a problem anywhere else, I wouldn't think you guys were so jewish.

>rioting for this abortion of food that is nutella

just nuke this country, it's not redeemable anymore

OPERAZIONE GLVCOSIO GVERRIGLERO was a success!

What's your problem with Nutella™?

>"limit × per customer"

A side effect of letting chinks into your country I'm guessing, just like it was for us

The French are white niggers

we americans now

Kek, one stereotype of the Dutch is that we're greedy. It's just replaced on Sup Forums with jews, because of racists memes, but we are much more greedy oetz. Also got a big jew population during an inqusition in Spain and jews fleeing towards here, and now jews are part of our culture.

We would never riot though. We would just go "a too bad, better luck next time" and leave.

>The French are white

Nutella is the most sugary food you can find in a grocery store. More sugar than fuckin gummies.

Your half the reason we are country, there is a chance we got it from you!

Maybe, but it's still common practise in the parts of Canada that have no chinks. Sometimes a sale is to get rid of a product but just as often it's to draw in customers who will then buy other things. A grocer might be willing to make nothing or even lose money on one item if it brings a hundred people into the store that will buy other things while there. If one person walks in and buys all the sale items it kind of fucks that up.

it's a disgusting pile of palm oil, sugar, additives + a bit of hazelnuts

As disgusting as that is, it does explain why people like it so much.

it's god tier on a baguette with a glass of orange juice

What is even disgusting about that?

nutella is for poorfags, this is the real shit