Volkswagen emmision scandals

Why can't Germans just stop gassing people?

I guess refugees are dead in gas chambers.

They did it on humans too. Thank God we're here to sue them and hold them to higher standards. Now that German engineering is dead; which country is now the gold standard of engineering? Italy? Japan?

Can we just end this company and be done with it?

italians only know how to make rally and super cars so no

>german government ever allowing such large part of their economy as VW to shut down.
Lmao. It's like hoping US government would stop bailing out general motors. Not gonna happen bub.

Before VW and GM get shut down the world needs to wake the fuck up and realise that cars are a scourge to human society.

>Now that German engineering is dead; which country is now the gold standard of engineering? Italy? Japan?
The Golden standard of engineering was always French engineering.

To be fair the humans were just exposed to NO2, which has risks, but it's not as bad as the exhaust fumes the monkeys got.
They originally planned to use humans for the exhaust test as well but scrapped it.

>so the vehicle to produce
Thought I was reading the guardian for a second

>Before VW and GM get shut down the world needs to wake the fuck up and realise that cars are a scourge to human society.

I unironically agree. Even putting aside environmental issues, they completely destroy the design and development of a city and your freedom of travel. Here in North America we fell hard for letting the early car companies use their pricing and promise of endless factory jobs trick us into basically uprooting and destroying our public transit.

Now it costs and arm and a leg to travel, everything is way too far apart to walk, buses are dirty and slow as they get dragged down by car traffic, train stations only exist in large towns and cities and you have to drive across the city to get to the one or two stations that exist anyway. When I was in the UK it was like an awakening to what city travel could be. I could walk to a train station, hop on and head to even a small town 25% of the way across the country.

i tend towards the Japs

Call those who did it what they are, Volkswagenists
#notallgermans #evilhasnonationality

>Italians

>I unironically agree. Even putting aside environmental issues, they completely destroy the design and development of a city and your freedom of travel. Here in North America we fell hard for letting the early car companies use their pricing and promise of endless factory jobs trick us into basically uprooting and destroying our public transit.
The worst thing is that Polish people are such fucking drooling amoebas they're trying their best to fall for the cancerous cager culture too.
Every single person who does not use public transport would swear that they'd literally obliterate entirety of it so he could get rid of the bus lane and magically teleport whenever he wants to go.
It's so ridiculous considering that we all know how shitty of a result overreliance on cars had in Canada, USA and Australia.

>train stations only exist in large towns and cities and you have to drive across the city to get to the one or two stations that exist anyway.
Our railways suck massive nigger dick but it's not this bad thankfully.
Pic related is a train station I exit whenever I want to visit my grandmother. It's in the middle of the woods, and the road leading there is not even paved.
The building on the left has no purpose today and it's abandoned and the roof has collapsed. But trains still stop here. On working days - one every 20-40 minutes.
It's so fucking comfy to be honest. You jump on a train in a busy warm summer day in a crowded polluted city and half an hour later you exit the train, the sun's shining in your face, the wind rustles the trees, the birds are chirping and the air is fresh and smells of pine resin and you have a 1.5km hike through the woods with a backpack on your back. Fucking love it.

forgot picsss jesus

I love cars but I have to agree. An interconnected urban center with a ring type highway surrounding, with easy public transit connections the center and an network of high speed rail and autobahn style interstates connecting all these hub centers. It's the most kino route to go for future urban development.

Think of it. Want to visit a city? You have the choice of driving your private car on a scenic meticulously maintained highway with no speed limit (at highway speeds are when fuel efficiency is maximized as an added bonus) or taking high speed rail if you don't want to go sightseeing. This will mean enthusiasts stick to car usage and nu-males and people who honestly shouldn't be driving will stick to rail.

Once on the periphery of the city, you can drive or take bus/tram to the subdivision you want to be in then from there just walk, take public transit or whatever and enjoy an uncluttered urban sprawl.

yeah no

>You jump on a train in a busy warm summer day in a crowded polluted city and half an hour later you exit the train, the sun's shining in your face, the wind rustles the trees, the birds are chirping and the air is fresh and smells of pine resin and you have a 1.5km hike through the woods with a backpack on your back. Fucking love it.

I envy this.

I live in London, Ontario. A city about an 60-90 minutes drive south of Toronto. We're a city of 400,000 and have essentially no public transit outside busses. No intercity rail, no subway, nothing. For a fun fact, our city council recently voted against planning for a subway system because residents actually complained that they didn't want one. We are a city of 400k with 1 major 4 lane road through it, we have some of the worst traffic congestion in Canada for sub 1 million population cities.

I'd love to be able to just care-free cruise up to Toronto to go to the Royal Ontario Museum or go to a concert at the Rogers Center or any of the number of many things you can do there, but without a car the only way to accomplish this is to go walk for 15 minutes to the nearest bus station, get on and take an hour long bus route to be driven across the entire city to reach the CN Rail station down town, and pay $72 right now for a ticket to Toronto. 1 hour ride there and then I get to have nothing to travel around there with other than a Bus as well.

Please don't fall for the car oriented city meme.

>but without a car the only way to accomplish this is to go walk for 15 minutes to the nearest bus station,
Mine city probably has got have the shittiest public transport in the country but I can see the tram stop that takes me to the city centre and to the northern part of the city from the desk I'm currently sitting at. Would post pictures but it's already long after nightfall in Poland.

>get on and take an hour long bus route to be driven across the entire city to reach the CN Rail station down town, and pay $72 right now for a ticket to Toronto
72 dollars? Jesus fucking Christ what's the distance?
The route from my place to my grandma's (the one I've mentioned with the train station in the middle of the woods I posted) is ~30 minutes and about 40 kilometres of rail (by car it's about 40 minutes and about 60km). Without the student discount. a single ticket costs me ~2.10USD. And with the student discount of 50% it costs me slightly more than a large bottle of decent water.

You can destroy its people and property; yet you can't destroy its culture and tradition.

They actually did it in US.

>German gassing inferior race

Nothing special tho

also these tests are legal in usa

>72 dollars? Jesus fucking Christ what's the distance?

About 170km straight, probably like 220km given all the turns and shit.

>mfw we will soon pay reparations for 6 million dead monkeys

oh look, it's the pole who constantly shills public transit.

>oh look, it's the pole who constantly shills progress and well-being for all people

>it's an insecure cager episode again

I honestly wouldn't mind your posts if you weren't so obnoxious in your hatred of automobiles

>yfw North Americans drive around in their v8 bro truccs while at the same time bashing VW for harming the environment with emissions

The people who bash VW for gassing people aren't the people who roll coal in brodozers and actively gas people

It's still pretty stupid when Americans of all people nag about emissions, considering the Ford 150 is their most popular choice of vehicle.

Nobody gives a fuck about the environment, it's that the cars were cheating on the emissions tests.

The F150 is used mainly on farms and as fleet vehicles, hence why it's popular
A company buys like a hundred in one fell swoop so they can use them to move shit

Most people drive sedans, SUV's, or crossovers

Why do you care that they cheated when you don't care about the environment? Most people aren't really upset about the cheating.

if you car enthusiasts actually had two brain cells to rub them together you'd realize that public transport is in your best fucking interests since it frees space otherwise occupied by car commuters and moves them to a place where they don't cause harm with their lack of attention and experience.

But such forward thinking is apparently too much to expect from a drooling cager amoeba.

>I honestly wouldn't mind your posts if you weren't so obnoxious in your hatred of automobiles