Cruise is already 55, why is he still playing main action hero roles like he did 20 years ago?

Cruise is already 55, why is he still playing main action hero roles like he did 20 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGAuhCv9oNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's based

He's being cool, giving you entertainment and you do something nasty; you're a jerk!

Because he pulls it off better than anyone younger.

They keep paying him to do so.

has he ever even made a good movie?

There's no reason. People are no longer willing to pay to see him, as proven by The Mummy. It's over for him. Tom Cruise's career is over, forever. He will never make another popular film. He should probably just retire right now.

VERY LOW thetans

go to bed, Clooney

Edge of Tomorrow was based

Didn't Oblivion and Edge of Tommorow underperform in USA too?

I want him to play the creepy psycho guy
youtube.com/watch?v=zGAuhCv9oNk

has he ever even made a bad movie?

Don't think he ever made a movie, user

this is how dumb you are. tom cruise is a top notch dramatic actor too, fucking he's literally stopped doing action shit during the 90's and 2000's before and he was successful at that too.

Noone tought that maybe he just likes to act? This guy is so devoted to every movie, that i think he just do It for himself. Some 56 YO guys play golf, some are joywalking, and he acts and makes movies. I think he gonna act till 65 if nothing bad happens to him.

I didn't mean he should quit acting, but maybe he shouldn't play young action heroes anymore, his roles in Edge of Tommorow and Mummy were clearly meant for younger actors

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS

Nepotism and Scientology cult money /influence.
There are fucking Scientology shills on this very board of all places. The Tom Cruise Internet defence force is a sad and pathetic reality.

Interview with the vampire is amazing kino

Probably he takes these roles to feel younger again. What about "American Made" and 2nd "Top Gun"? Again taking Young roles

is he the new steven seagal ?

Bump

I watched The Mummy earlier this evening and Jack Reacher yesterday.

Two for Two on the terrible Cruise movies.

Hope to see him return to form with this CIA drug plane one.

You're a small guy

I remember this

>the
You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Some dinosaurs think he can still sell movies with the same gimmick.

why not, isn't Liam Neeson still doing it

wtf

No, I didn't say that actors past certain age can't be action heroes at all, but Liam Neeson plays role of a father, his character is somebody who is close to his real age, while Tom Cruise still plays the same dudes he played in his 20s and 30s, he looks good for 55, but cmon, he is not that guy anymore

Can't bruise the cruise