Oats studios Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1_HfhtB5eo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Jews

Pretentious

I hope Zygote gets made into a full length feature film in the future. It was my favorite short of the 3 released so far!

>heavy exposition
>slowmo/shaky cam
>overacting
>no conclusions

Also this

watched best dakota's short and the first one with ripley.
they were ok i guess.

the Vietnam one and the Zygote one were more creepy than the first i'd say. Especially when the blind guy cuts out his eyes

It's good, but feels like an extended trailer for the next AAA game of the year

It is more of a thinly veiled advertisement of the CGI assets, so you are pretty much correct. Still entertaining tho

Reddit studios

Zygote was pretty based.

My favorite one. I love movies that take place in bunkers.

That's because it is.

I'm actually OK with their movies being short, and I don't even really care about additional episodes. It fits the vague horror theme pretty well. Longer movies usually either fail at explaining the events in a satisfying way, or they can't come up with enough interesting ideas to justify the length.

They feel more like longer trailers than short films. like Zygote felt like I was watching the ending of a longer movie

youtu.be/Q1_HfhtB5eo
best oats coming through, god the merciful

Rakka is my favourite so far

>at the end the character discovers human civilization has or is being destroyed

Rakka is my favorite, too.

So...i'm watching Rakka...did these assholes forgot about the other aliens plot they intro in the second bit?...its a fucking 20m short for fuck sake...

WE HAVE BUILT A CONSERVATORY

t. ahmed

Firebase was fucking rad.

>watch Zygote
>it's not entirely terrible but nothing good either
>scroll down to the comments
>"FUKC RIDLEY SCOTT FOR SABOTAGING BLOMKAMP'S ALIENS 2, THE SEQUEL ALL TRUE FANS OF JAMES CAMERONS ALIENS DESERVED. THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ALIEN:KEKENANT" *100 upboats*

How long until Blomfags surpass Camerondrones in obnoxiousness?

I get you, but Zygote pretty much felt like a piece of an Alien movie that dealt with Weyland Wutani, cheap 'synthetics' a new creature created by them while messing around with xenos...that alone already puts it a notch over Prometheus and Covenant.
Fuck Ridley Scott and fuck David thou.

Go back to AVPGalaxy, faggot

Nah, enjoy your shit flicks by a insane senile old man thou.
I bet you and your redditor brothers LOVED The Martian.

Aww sweetie, I bet you miss Newt, Hicks and the queen so much