youtube.com/watch?v=dz7eyvAMOpA
youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha no mate, no

wh*Toids out edition

anime

>they're generally still psychotic and delusional
are they not on anti psychotics?
there's a lad in my lectures who i'm 100% sure is schizo and dosed up. Very odd person to interact with, it's like getting blood from a stone

fair enough.

if a JEW cites (*spits then proceeds to spit on my spit*) the holohoax one more time i'll make it a fucking reality .

>see a cat in the street
>try to pet it
>it runs away

Thanks for nothing, professor

same, was yours a stray too?

Can't fucking stand coldplay or the artic monkeys

you arrive in australia and flip open a magazine to read while waiting to go through customs

>if a JEW cites (*spits then proceeds to spit on my spit*) the holohoax one more time i'll make it a fucking reality .

Hey i just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe

you have to go "kss kss kss kss" to them

incest is literally natural selection trying to get rid of your genes from the gene pool. It's your brain telling you that it is a-okay to fuck your own sister, and make retarded babies that will never be able to reproduce. If you have the urges to fuck your sister, you might aswell off yourself, and save the world one less retard, and more food. I hope for your sake you will actually follow through with that.

*spits then proceeds to spit on my spit*

Pool Silly Bump

not really a controversial opinion

nah got him from a farmer
was told he was a purebred minature schnauzer but he's such a runt for his age that i'm pretty sure he's a mix

Haha check this lad out hahah

>see a cat in the street
>go "kss kss kss kss" to them
>spits then proceeds to spit on my spit

can someone please explain to me how this image was made?
it was created in 1980 but it looks like the paint bucket on ms paint has been used on it and as far as i know digital pictures and image editing software didn't exist in 1980.
HOW DID THEY DO IT?

>is literally natural selection trying to
Nice job understanding a basic concept like natural selection.

The power of music

any existential questions and game controller sounds man in?

the more i look the more i realise just how depressing furry is.
it's not the animal people sex thing, that's by-the-by. it's the economics of the fandom.
nobody cares about you, so you pay someone to draw pictures of your animal person having sex, and then people searching "animal people sex" find the picture and if you've tagged it better than the other person they'll probably find your copy, and then they comment and say "murr :3" and that's your attention, and if you do that often enough, buy enough pictures, with the right balance of fetishes, then people care about you, especially if you pay the premium to buy from popular artists, which also means you get like 15 seconds of attention when they ask "yo senpai what kind of animal dick you want?"

and that's it, that's the economics, it's like twitter if all you did was buy followers. nobody cares about you, just the drawings you've bought, or the money you can give them. sitting and mapping that out is fucking soul destroying.

welcome to Sup Forums.. enjoy your stay... MUHAHAHAH

t. incest boi

print making, probably some sort of laser-cut intaglio.
t. knower

welcome to capitalism mate

I have given up. I've tried for years to find a gf and a nice job but the market is just too over-saturated. I'm tired of seeing my my contemporaries overtake me. I'm tired of this constant struggle. This constant rejection which bears no fruit. I have given up. I feel that there's no place for me in society. I slowly watch my friends disappear as the years go by.

me? main hobby is debating history and politics online

There was paint in the 80s, lad.

there was definitely image making software in the 80s, I've used some on my dad's ancient amstrad computer when I was a child haha

artist probably made some vaguely face-shaped "mask" images in software then overlayed them and photocopied them into one image somehow idk

Intimacy versus isolation is the sixth stage of Erik Erikson's theory of psychosocial development. This stage takes place during young adulthood between the ages of approximately 19 and 40. During this period, the major conflict centers on forming intimate, loving relationships with other people.

Psychosocial Conflict: Intimacy versus isolation

Major Question: "Will I be loved or will I be alone?"

Basic Virtue: Love

Important Event(s): Romantic Relationships

Success leads to strong relationships, while failure results in loneliness and isolation. Adults who struggle with this stage experience poor romantic relationships. They might never share deep intimacy with their partners or might even struggle to develop any relationships at all. This can be particularly difficult as these individuals watch friends and acquaintances fall in love, get married, and start families. Those who struggle to form intimacy with others are often left feeling lonely and isolated. Some individuals may feel particularly lonely if they struggle to form close friendships with others.

thoughts on this man?

>Deficit down for the first time since 2002 due to EU rebate
>Employment at record high. The number of people with jobs rose by 102,000 in the 3 months to november, taking us to a record 32.2 million in employment
>Wages are up. Wages rose 2.4% in the three months to November. The biggest increase since 2016

Boy Brexit sure is destroying this country and turning us into an irrelevant third world shit hole, just like ever single remoaner has been saying since the conception of the idea.

Were you the product of incest? Because you seem quite retarded.

Met my current girlfriend through Sup Forums, albeit indirectly. Joined the culturepals general 10 months ago and met her within a month of joining

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

i liked him at first, but then i read his manifesto and it turns out he's a massive retard

>erik erikson
can tell why he went into psychology

t. isle of sheppy inhabitant

most capitalism at least makes the process more indirect and forcibly includes a modicum of human contact.
toiling away in a coal mine offers more social prospects than the furry fandom

*looks away into the distance although there's nothing there*

why don't you just throw yourself under a truck

top tip, if your post is over two lines long, i wont glance at a single pixel of it

youtube.com/watch?v=dz7eyvAMOpA

Biggest fucking tune of 2018

teddy k is a top lad

money grubbing furry make me sad

making a goulash

can
make sure
you never reply to any of my posts again, nice

lads youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4

Some people have treatment-resistant schizophrenia, some people only react to certain antipsychotics, some haven't been on them long enough to kick in etc.

> Very odd person to interact with, it's like getting blood from a stone

Feel very bad for them desu. The medications that allow them to have the semblance of a normal life are pretty horrible medications to be on.

Also found it weird that the nurses all seemed pretty cold/callous towards the patients when normally it's nurses who have all the rapport. Heard before that nurses hate psych patients for some reason though seen them literally insulting self-harmers before.

magyar cigany

Sub 80 IQ

i believe tina weymouth and chris frantz edited the image in a digital editing software

all they've done is paint over their faces with a red cursor

*"Waiting Between Worlds" by Zack Hemsey plays*

Viper is dying and nobody cares :(

met grandmaster flash and he signed my jacket

is there a worse meme than betting?
the vast majority of people will lose money in the long run

utterly hate when people just say the same thing to make their point
bellends

>Voynich Manuscript discovered to be written in encoded Hebrew

ahhhh yes

WOT IF IPHONES WORK BUT SOCIETY GONE BAD?!

>The medications that allow them to have the semblance of a normal life are pretty horrible medications to be on.
aren't they basically targeted dopamine inhibitants for d2 receptors or something? I was reading about them a while ago and heard that the mechanic of operation is pretty much what happens in parkinsons patients.
Had a bipolar gf and after we broke up she went on anti psychotics for a while, was horrible to see, she was basically a zombie

>Deficit down for the first time since 2002 due to EU rebate

Wasn't the EU rebate negotiated by Thatcher for us staying in the EU?

As someone who worked in a better shop. Everyone lost in the long run.

i want to tackle life's big questions lads

all people lose money in the short and long run lad
it is a disease which kills thousands every year

what did she mean by this
what should i do

>better shop

massive choon

are they related?

don't ever cross(You) me again

>Psychoanalysis

dropped

terrible meme science

At least psychiatry's proveable

she is insecure and views you as important. Nothing to be done la, you're not in a bad situation

Started breeding ridgebacks making a handsome profit

No idea. Our money, though.
>The national deficit narrowed by much more than expected in December after a rebate of British cash from the European Union

7 more hours until toil doth commence anew

After several attempts by the Hapsburgs to prevent the spread of Protestantism in Europe, King Gustav II of Sweden invaded Germany. An estimated 30% of the German population died. Sweden managed to conquer half of the member states of the Holy Roman Empire.

Gustav also had a claim to their throne by Poland who themselves were ruled by the House of Vasa. Of all major cities of Poland, only Lwów and Gdańsk were not destroyed. Greater Poland lost 50% of its population

During this time, Sweden reached the height of its power. However, before completing his vision of conquering the entire Holy Roman Empire, Gustav was killed in action.

The English Civil War broke out less than forty years after the death of Queen Elizabeth I in 1603. Due to this, England would end its involvement in continental European politics.

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WE SAY THAT ENGLAND IS NOT DEAD

ah yes an extremely popular and successful comedian who has frequently performed live in front of thousands of people and millions through tv is somehow "shy"

FUCK off bloody normies you don't even know the half of it

i can't read this
are you in the blue? tell her you were wanking

used to make myself throw up in the mornings so i wouldn't have to go to school

joined a furry discord but they want me to do an intro and there's no way i'm telling them even a fake age

quite liking this kpop thing haha

peeka peeka boo haha

WHO DARES to call me a "chavvy"?
show yourself, coward

bit sad ngl

Just an attention seeker. If he was seriously interested attaining his goals he would have conducted more industrial sabotage rather than just murdering the odd forestry commissioner.

female detected
my sister used to do this, when she younger (like 5 or 6) she would shit herself instead haha
what better way to get your word out than being the highest profile domestic terrorist of all time?

alri let's try this
*stands up to shyness*
*immediate gets ostracized for having the wrong opinion*
no thankx, i'll stick to my /brit/ echochamber for socialization

horrible dogs. shitty temperaments, massively dominant, will attack people not in its pack. bad with kids. don't know why anyone has them. most pitbulls are honestly more affectionate

please affirm my suspicions that current day psychiatry is borderline pseudo science that can do more harm than good until major advancements in neuroscience arrive, shrinks were usually low tier med students and most med students look down upon them and the whole field and your opinion on foucalt and his critic of such places and how the staff usually treats them

I was born in a man

in my experience it's easier to overcome shyness when acting than when doing tasks "as yourself", when you actually have to go out of the house and walk down the street with people staring, to go to the shop and buy something it's worse because it's just you - and you're in a less-than-or-equal position to the people around you, while on stage you're "in charge" and they're the spectators. you just make them laugh, and you win.

but i'm an autistic fuck who hasn't acted in front of an audience since school plays so take that with a massive grain of salt.

Why are British cities so ugly? What’s the prettiest? York? Caimbrige? Edinburgh? Compared to the top continental European cities they are fucking hideous actually makes my blood boil that I don’t live on the continent.

you must break their ears so they can hear with their eyes
hat me if you dare