All refugees bad

>all refugees bad
>should stay in war zone and rebuild instead of getting safe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5TBtiRsDGs
youtube.com/watch?v=iowTbhbEFG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this will get non-saged replies in the current year

You can be left or right and still question why 70%+ of all migrants are young males.

>Military aged males fleeing their homes
>Leaving their wives and children behind in a war zone
>Flee to a safe country and start to turn it into the same one they left

Really makes me think

>Male lives don't matter

>I dont want to defend my homeland I will flee to the 1st world

>live in Syria
>flee to Turkey, oh wait no gibs
>flee to Greece, no please don't let us stay
>flee to flee to Albania, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, no please let us through this is inhumane
>flee to Germany, we're almost safe guys
>quick get past Denmark because they will take your stuff
>finally arrive safely in Sweden and get free gibs
phew, barely escaped that warzone

>I die for """"my"""" country

>get a free house north of stockholm
>refuse to get out of the bus
>WE WILL NOT BE DEPORTED INTO THE COLD NORTH
>WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AS WELL YOU KNOW

Vast majority of refugees live in turkey or other countries in the middle east. The problem with europe is that refugees arent coming, migrants from africa are. Refugees will go back, they dont like it in the west. African migrants stay and leech forever though.

>must let refugee in
>racism scary

Fuck you Mohammed

No one is saying that they should stay. They should just go to places with similar cultures like Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

I dont really hate immigrants. But i hate immigrants who say shit '' Im gonna wait until the war is over'' ''Im waiting until the war is over'' and shit like that. How dafuq do they think its ever gonna be peace if every young man flees from the ocuntry and isnt willing to fight

>Wanting to figth for a corrupt dictator or ISIS

Do you actually think that Brazilians are not as subhuman as Arabs and Muslims?

In the Netherlands we had a lot of refugees that left our country for Germany again because we didn't have the gibs they expected.

But young men are the most violent demographic. The less young men there are in a country, the more likely it is to become peaceful.

Russia is big and have everything even AIDS

Yeah, I know that we are a shithole, but you are literally Arab-tier if not worse

The Netherlands is fairly right wing. Especially in the financial sense. So if the refugee camps aren't sober then the refugee policy will lose all supports of the population.

But once they get accepted as citizens they get lots of gibs from the cities. Because our welfare system is quite generous.
But the sober camps are enough to scare refugees away. And to the Dutch people that only shows what a fake refugees they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5TBtiRsDGs
youtube.com/watch?v=iowTbhbEFG8

We actually have 70% more people than Sweden, but only got 25% of their refugees.

Since muslims believe that they go to a better place after death you're doing them a favour by killing them.

I have never met a Syrian refugee

Try leaving your mum’s basement.

There are very few refugees in Britain.

I go outside more than I go on Sup Forums, though, and I live in a VERY brown city.

I have also never met a Brit with a basement.

Kek

It's funny because Russia can't win against Afghanistan and some half dozen Chechens, Putin even need suck their balls to avoid another war

>refugees
>ever going home

leftists need to be shit asap, their suffering and death would be a good unto itself

shot*

>refugee
>from Morocco and Kenya

they should stop in the first country they get in which isnt a warzone , rather than travelling through several dozen countries for the better handouts.
that is called being an economic migrant and/or a leach. with no intention of actually working or contributing to the country you arrive in, other than wanting it to abide by your ways of life and in turn making it the third world shithole that you have had to flee from
:P

>in war zone
the majority of them are not even from war zones, they're economic migrants

>tfw not receiving gibs in a nice european country where a bunch of college age women defend you

Yeah, because Middle-eastern refugee camps are great to build your career and raise family.

t. would fight for ISIS

dont remember even saying anything of the sort

Norway isn't accepting too much right?