Was he a good father?

Was he a good father?

What can you say about Phillip Banks? What the heck can you say about Phillip Banks?

His eldest son attends Princeton, his eldest daughter becomes a nationwide celebrity with a hit talkshow, his younger daughter becomes a high profile fashion model and his youngest niglet shows no signs of failing by the end of the show either.

So no, he's a terrible father because he made four more blacks and didn't abort a single one.

What sort of dumb question is this? Are you trying to bait the Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums by pointing out a good black father figure?

Fuck Philip Banks. Banks wants to empty the banks, fill our streets with banks, and run a bank making operation out of his banks.

YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER

AND YOU FIND GEOFFREY

He made $700k a year as a high profile lawyer and raised a family of infinitely successful and intelligent kids. The only thing he wasn't good at was avoiding pillowy mounds of mashed po tay toes.

But dad, aren't some of those banks

>nationwide (((celebrity)))
>fashion "model"

Fucker ran the Foot Clan

Yes. He provided for his children, above and beyond and helped them become successful, good people. What more could you ask for?

Of course. He gave Will everything he wanted. Whether it was pants or chicken, he was there for him

I think I'm having a heart attack

Obvs not, Will Smith missed his funeral.

>Will Smith missed his funeral.

is this true :(

Fuck your father! Fuck you, nigga! You're a phone!

He was the biggest ass that ever lived.

What a douche

Are you out of your horny adolescent mind?

Where's OG Vivian?

They all hated her. I bet she laughed when she heard he died.

Do you know how humiliating it is to have a son

The only scene I remember from that show is when Uncle Phil goes to the pool hall.

he was a fat old, black faggot.. so no