Wosenfal Ewa Edition

Get ready friends, hesa comin

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/1v6o98
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2011/jan/16/jodie-whittaker-marchlands-interview
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/broadchurch-star-has-hard-not-affected-brutal-rape-storyline/
oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
youtu.be/irIqTPQqgvQ?t=122
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Doctor: it's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Piss Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

Rosenthatl>Marshall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joide

How do I become a trip? I've been here forever but never thought about how the system works. I just posts

Just put a gun to the back of Who's head and put the show out of its misery for fuck's sake

The doctor is a character with some huge personality flaws.
If we actually had a female doctor, would she be allowed to be flawed in the same way? Or would that be portraying women as weak which is sexist?

How much does this piss the cletus off?

REMINDER TO VOTE

poal.me/1v6o98
poal.me/1v6o98
poal.me/1v6o98
poal.me/1v6o98
poal.me/1v6o98
poal.me/1v6o98

Why did all the nationalists and MRAs decide to come out of the woodworks?

Thinks were pretty hype 5 hours ago.

"Any moment now... she's a-coming."

>didn't even link to the last thread

The absolute state of Rosenthalfags

It's easy, you go in the "name" text field, you write #XXX where XXX is whatever you want, and you're a tripfag.

>mfw the SJWs win and the Doctor becomes a woman but they're still not happy because the character is still white

Look at Chibnall's previous work, like Broadchurch. Detective Miller is a woman, and at times heroic, and certainly a lead character, but also very deeply flawed, and Chibnall never shies away from that, he does the opposite.

OP posted it at like 280 posts too lel

That thread is not canon

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

>portraying women as weak which is sexist
feminists fucking literally say the exact opposite you dork

>poal.me/1v6o98

Fake.

That's exactly what will happen.

came for the shitposting, staying for SJW/MRA fag meltdowns

Based Satan

How dumb are you lot? BBC might be cucks but they won't risk a female Doctor considering their show is in the gutters at the moment and so many people are against a woman in the lead. It will be Kris Marshal.

Your idol is a mediocre at best mong, and you're not brave for standing up to your cis straight white male boogeyman.

If we're talking Whittaker, I'd take Based Saw Guerera as Thirteen over this anyday.

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/broadchurch-star-has-hard-not-affected-brutal-rape-storyline/

>The roles I want to play often are the guys, I just want to play that energy

>All those people, their age is irrelevant, their sex is irrelevant, their accent. It’s just about storytelling and it’s not restricted to what we think you can play

depends on entirely on which feminist you ask

If BBC is anything like our state tv they are dumb enough to do that.

JUST CAME DOWN THE WIRES, THIS IS LEGIT GUYS, THE NEW DOCTOR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The other argument is that the show is so in the gutters they will do the ultimate stunt casting of a woman as The Doctor and collect Anti-Brexit brownie points.

>it will be the guy who's fifth on the bookies table after being first for months

yea, sure thing bud.

Reminder that Saw was literally the worst character in the movie and Rogue One is complete ass.

So yeah, he could be good I guess

I could see a female Doctor wearing something like this

>BBC
>having to care about "risk"

have you seen some of the utter shite they produce which nobody watches

>Andrew Scott and Alexander Vlahos jumped up on the betting list
>Marshall nowhere in sight

MY NIPPLES ARE TINGLY ! CAN I LACTATE ?

(of course I'm a man, there ain't no woman here)

Don't underestimate the BBC

she is down on 1.1 now :(

Jodie now at 1/10

Don't be so sure about that.

10/10 would bang.

That's the point, there is a huge SJW audience which is in agony right now, making a move towards them is bold but can bring you so much !

IT'S HAPPENING

What does that mean?

You do realise that this is actually better for her and she's gone up?

This is no answer ! CAN I LACTATE WITH MY TITIES ?

Ridiculous, this is bait, 100% confirmed.

It is not huge. probably just a couple of %

>Saw was literally the worst character in the movie and Rogue One is complete ass.

t. JJ faggot

>Implying they won't satisfy both crowds by casting a white male gay actor to play the Doctor, like Scott

It means she has more than 90% chances to be the next doctor according to bookies. You don't know anything about life, man ?

yes

I was referring to no women being on /who/

Nothing's changed

How do you know that ? you're one ?

But that doesn't answer :

CAN
I
LACTATE

WITH

MY

MALE

BOOBS ?

depends on your levels

levels of what ?

And now let's say I start taking female hormonal therapy, would I be able to lactate alot ?

No, but I fuck a /who/re. There's also the one that did a topless fansign like 2 weeks back.

oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor

belle's not a whore, shame on you

Agreed. It's a delusional thought.
I've said before that a female Doctor will likely happen one day, but what with the state the show is in at the moment they would never take that risk now.

This is the 13th Doctor. Say something nice about her.

I don't doubt it, I'm saying that is bait to make money.

Ok, but can i lactate ? I need an answer.

Insider info here:
Both Kris and Jodie are cast. The gimmick is that something goes wrong with the regen and the Doctor wastes two regens on two bodies.
There's no "original" body and the "true" doctor since both doctors came from the original body that's gone, Chibs is even working on some Adam & Eve symbolism with them.
The idea is that it will end with them being told that one of them is the Valeyard, but not exactly which one.
The BBC plans to make whoever is the less popular of the two into the Valeyard.

The next doctor will be a white hispanic
it'll please the progressive crowd while still being functionally white

She's a good actress.

Fuck off with your garbage info.

And it will be against Trump, fucking genius.

She's totally a /who/re.
I don't know, I'm not a medical professional.

At least you look a bit like a man.

BBC Studios bombing when?

Does Belle actually use /who/...?

Insider info, you're fake and gay.

>Kris slowly falling further and further down the betting list

NO
NOOOOO
I WILL NEVER STAND WITH THE JODIEFAGS

now! do it!

>implying Chibnall even knows the Valeyard exists

>yfw Kris Marshall was the companion all along

The only way they can make a female doctor work is by not acknowledging that she became a female.

We know it won't happen and we are heading for a whole "I'M A WOMAN NOW" series.

youtu.be/irIqTPQqgvQ?t=122

ah apologies. I'm not so sure though...

Jodie's brodies where we at

Norton seem to be lost cause now

She will when she's at work and bored, or doing laundry, getting her nails did. That sort of thing. She's a cancerous phone poster for the most part.

tfw jodie is the doctor, kris the companion and they bang with bill, heather, river, and clara.

Nobody in the UK sees hispanics that are iberian as non-white

>The doctor is a character with some huge personality flaws.
>If we actually had a female doctor, would she be allowed to be flawed in the same way? Or would that be portraying women as weak which is sexist?
This is actually an interesting question. I don't think a female doctor, as powerful as The Doctor is, with no personality flaws or issues whatsoever will be fun to watch and quite frankly it may finally kill the series. Now the question will be how the audience will receive a pycho/depressed woman as The Doctor. My guess is that the older/more conservative audience may feel a bit deterred to such character.

It can work if she really hate women and kills her self to become a superior man.

And the ratings will look like a suicide.

She really looks like my aunt.

What sort of stuff does she post?

I would honestly take a nigger over a woman.

>I've said before that a female Doctor will likely happen one day
In the same sense of the Infinite Monkey Theorem, where if you put a bunch of monkeys in a room full of typewriters for long enough they will eventually accidentally type out the complete works of Shakespeare in perfect order. Just by sheer mathematical law, there will undoubtedly be a female portraying the Doctor if the series goes on for an infinity. But like with the monkeys and Shakespeare, it's exceedingly unlikely.

Will the Doctor still call herself stupid and say she hates herself? I could do without that desu, that seems to be more a NuWho thing anyway

milk levels

So what happened to the "Dylan Moran is the Doctor" thing ?
I would fucking cry of joy if it was him.

Imagine this face announced tomorow and a little clip of him laughing like Bernard Black... It would be such a huge "fuck you" to Tumblr...

You would, you closeted faggot.

Well I mean, when my aunt was 30ish, not 60.

Hahahaha, ultimate SJW bait

Guys, i repeat myself, i'm angry as fuck and once again, the only thing i have to say, just as in the previous thread, is:

992328 We let it happen! How Sup Forums, how. Men are getting fucked up everywhere. We have James Bond and Doctor Who. Now this fucking cunt is taking over Doctor Who and it's a matter of time Jamie or Joanne Bond is created. I dont care if i am a mysogynistic son o a bitch, i dont care. I dont want those fucking women taking over every great male role. Were fucked. Those boring, talentless and unfunny cunts are destroying everything. Women took over and we were watching them doing it. DISGUSTING. They are taking over male jobs because blowjobs arent good enough anymore. FUCKING WORLD, FUCKING 2017!

Guys, i'm dying, dont let this happen, why is everything going to hell???

Nice feet.

At leas the Ian McKellen one series idea was credible as opposed to this load of shite

how can Americans watch the Doctor reveal

Insider here, I work for the DCMS select committee of parliament so I have loads of contact with the beeb. I've already seen the christmas script in full.

Ask me anything.