Was Poland ever part of Yugoslavia?

was Poland ever part of Yugoslavia?

pic unrelated

is this a shitpost?

I'm geniuenly curious. Wasn't Yugoslavia the eastern block? Also all the flags seem very similar.

Are you retarded?

pic unrelated

Is this some kind of abstract banter?

Considering he made this post instead of just doing a ten second google search, Id say yes

panslavism movement is the best movement

am I a bit off then? We're not really taught Russian history in England

>it's name literally means Land of South Slavs
>was Poland part of it?

>a bit off
You know Sup Forums is 18+?

>Russian history
Oh so it is bait then. I'm actually relieved.

I don't speak polish.

I just googled it, and still don't know what Yugoslavia is. Was it some type of Union?

Jugo is not a Polish word though.
>Etymology
>Borrowed from Serbo-Croatian Jugoslavija, in turn from jugo (“south”) and slavija (“slavia, the land of the Slavs”). Literally, the land of the southern Slavs.

>I just googled it, and still don't know what Yugoslavia is

>Oh so it is bait then. I'm actually relieved.
Don't be. There was a study on mental pontential of British children that showed that approximately 60% of British children aged 6-16 think that Hitler's name was Heil. You know - Heil Hitler.

And that's of course besides the usual "I don't know where eggs come from so I guess they grow on trees".

>Serbo-Croatian Jugoslavija, in turn from jugo (“south”) and slavija (“slavia, the land of the Slavs”). Literally, the land of the southern Slavs.
you might aswell be speaking Chinese, mate. I've got no idea what any of that means. If you explained in English I'd be relieved.

we're not that stupid. I even know he wasn't born in Germany.

>we're not that stupid.
t. elite 40% of British society

>Poland part of Yugoslavia
Man Yugoslavia is bordering Greece while we're kissing the Baltic, also Yugoslavia was short-lived

LMAO GUYS I JUST GOOGLED YUGOSLAVIA AND DID YOU KNOW THERE WAS A COUNTRY CALLED "MONTE NEGRO"?

no way

Yeah, before the yugo-finnic mega war

B A I T

I thankfully know Brits a bit too well to believe they're all so 56%

I bet it's a dumb poolish toilet cleaner pretending to be a dumb bingbong

Jaz sam rojen v Jugoslaviji. Vprašate me karkoli.

zhakowales mnie chuju? byl dobry bejt

sigh

I was born afteer dissolution of Yugoslavia so I dunno