Why was he so obsessed with Bane's mask? Was it the autisms?

Why was he so obsessed with Bane's mask? Was it the autisms?

Why are you so obsessed with this shit meme? Is it the autisms?

>implying it's just a meme

His mask does look pretty sick to be fair.

I guess that explains why he wears it

Yeah, you could say that no one really payed attention to him till he started wearing it.

But what of his plan?

Big guys thing

Was he a big guy for CIA or would it just have been painful for CIA to pull off the mask. If so, how would that cause CIA any pain?

maaan, this meme is falling off the cliff, this year there have been like 3 days in a row without a single bane/cia thread, i swear a god. even last year i don't remember a single day without a bane thread. i mean this meme did kill people, but now it seems it's riding into the sunset. god speed.

1989 lads, 1989

>but now it seems it's riding into the sunset.
are you trying to cause a plane to crash? because that's how you cause a plane to crash
every time /bane/ falls from the top 25 boards people die
that's why we must keep raising the fire

A meme so powerful it trancends time

>tfw modfags started giving me 3 day bans for flooding/spamming but all i did was made a bane thread :(

>TFW you're flying cross country on Tuesday.

NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR DEATH

he could be carrying chemical weapons, explosives, biological weapons in it

you always remove all items from prisoners to safeguard yourself (and prevent suicide attempts)

so he was going to remove it if it wasn't vital for bane's survival

in my headcanon which i can't tell where it came from, but i swear is a mix of implication within the movie plus something i saw in some comic/videogame, bane was actually circulating some sort of horrifying chemical or even swarm of small insects inside the mask to help regenerate whatever damage had been done to him in prison. anyone else know if i dreamt this or if this comes from somewhere?

it was analgesics user, analgesics

>it would be extremely painful
ok i see it

You're a large guy

for dubs

>mfw he wasn't alone

Shmee was always the sharp one of the group. Smelled a rat a mile a way during the prisoner exchange -- but as a loyal soldier, he refused to question CIA's judgment.