youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
youtube.com/watch?v=0jX5Bowpwjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a tight grip.

What are you implying here?

Did Luke fuck Yoda?

She looks like his mom

>"Master Skywalker? I am your..."
>"Whoops, I slipped holding this lightsaber and accidentally and strategically cut all the clothes off your body."
>"...daughter"

A tight grip for you

slamming her barren womb with the force

For you.

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

I JUST KNEW this would be posted in this thread lmao

>YOU
>JUST
>KNOW
That Kathleen Kennedy and Disney conspired to blackmail George Lucas into selling.

Did this really happen?

you know

It's this is a shop?

Please let it be real.

>It's ok, I fucked my sister.

oh man what a mental image i have now

this lol

Who could resist Mark?

mmmm quite pungent my dear

Much like The Force Awakens ripped off A New Hope, The Last Jedi will rip off The Empire Strikes Back and have Rey running around with Luke on her back like Luke once carried Yoda on his back.

I 'member.

it's real, her arse can easily carry her dad all day

Don't think I would be able to resist doing the Joker voice curing sex if I was Mark.

>filename
Well I mean, that's really all she has going for her.

I wish he wouldn't get fat again so fast. He was such a silver fox during TFA promotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

every fucking time i browse Sup Forums you degenerates have a new fart sniffing copypasta

>new

>back to the future shenanigans
>Rey finds herself in pre ANH timeline
>annoying but cute young farmer Luke Skywalker
>they nerd over piloting
>she can't help but fall in love

Rey becomes her own mother?

what a delightful pit whore!

Sup Forums, would you stay by Daisy's side even though her illness means she can't have sex?

What did Mark Hamill mean by this?

Do you guys think Daisy farted in Mark's mouth while they made love? haha

>Rey will never force freeze you and feed you her hot warm shit.

Why live?

that firm booty

>Do you guys think Daisy farted in Mark's mouth while they made love? haha
Haha indeed. I think about it everyday.
>Rey will never force freeze you and feed you her hot warm shit.
>Why live?
There isn't.

gotta change it since it gets you banned on sight

Do people actually find Daisy attractive? She's got a manjaw and she can't close her fucking mouth because of her horse teeth. Giant forehead, as well.

give mark hamill gf

post the webm nigger

Crucify poop fetishists

what, she couldn't be assed to iron that dress before the red carpet? Lousy fucking slag

who is that? Larry Wanchowski?

Yes because Daisy would fuck old Luke with tens of BBC at her disposal.

>Hamill laughed about the time that Fisher made him dress up in Leia’s outfit, and paraded him around the studio. “I was like her paper doll or something,” he said, adding that she always got her way with him.

Mark likes to play a different game

omg delete this

>No fakes of daisy with shooped cum posted yet

Im disappointed

People don't want to be banend from the only place they can talk to imaginary friends.

I dont wanna put in work looking it up myself though

>When Mark whips out

Breathe...just breathe

YAAAASSSS Ruke 4evah!

Better story than TFA.

Why is that cat shy?

Wow, she looks ugly here

this scene has affected me somehow and i dont know why.

Why is R2-D2 such a cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=0jX5Bowpwjc

wow what a fucking ass hole, id knocked that midget inside over for running over my dog

What was R2's fucking problem?

lol I've never seen c-3p0 move so fast.

Chewy's a big guy.

That better be a vegan burger.

I don't know what's in it but the bun itself is reflecting like sun on glass.
Shit's greasy as fuck.

That's not grease, it shine, probably from brushing with egg yolks before baking. Learn to /ck/ before speaking nonsense

Fuck cooking, I'm not Ramsay.

Degenerate.

who is that girl?

She looks like Kirsten Dunst

is she an ancestor of Kirsten Dunst

one user said that Ray will die and this will be the redemption story of Kylo Ren. Do you think Disney has the balls to do it?

>that Ray
Who is Ray?

sorry Rey

Seek help.

You know.
That one guy that everybody loves.

Holy shit is he grabbing her boob?

mmmmmmmmmmmm imagine her taking slow loving chomps on your shaft

Why wouldn't she?

it would be extremely painful

Joycean, really.

>Her shoes are literally anime eyes.

That is the cutest Daisy media.

Love it.

>not having anime eyes for shoes
Shaking my head to be honest, family.

>tfw no anime eyes for shoes

Imagine being Hamill in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Daisy Ridley, you a fuckin' strong female character, all cool with your desert get-up and ridiculous concerned look on your androgynous face. I would totally have train you in the force, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is record another 16 lines as the Joker in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hamill and not only stand on that cliff while Daisy holds her shitty lightsaber prop awkwardly in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing that it's plastic, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while a helicopter spins around you. Not only having to tolerate JJ's monstrous fucking scene composition but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's SAVING STAR WARS and DAMN, JJ DIRECTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch Daisy's mannish fucking gremlin face contort into worried looks you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing nothing but a healthy diet of voicework and passion projects and earlier alleged sci fi movies for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even acted in something this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking on the fanboys' neckbeards, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "childhood (for that is what they call it)" nostalgia, the nostalgia that makes them live in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities. And then JJ calls for another take, and you know you could push your Z-list co-star of the cliff before the studio could stop you, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Mark Hamill. You're not going to lose your easy money over this. Just bear it. Say nothing and bear it.

>you will NEVER feast on one of Daisy's turds