All this time and Sup Forums still hasn't figured out how to beat The Thing, a ludicrously simple task

>all this time and Sup Forums still hasn't figured out how to beat The Thing, a ludicrously simple task.

Maybe today is the day I encounter someone worthy, but I'm not holding my breath.

propose a suicide pact with everyone, anyone who thinks they're not better off dead is obviously The Thing

Just fly the eagles to Mordor and drop it in Mount Doom

The thing would speak last, presumably waiting for another to object. If not, then what order do you kill people in? The last man must NOT be the thing. ITs the same problem, only in a different situation.

why isn't Asuka my gf yet?

because you're 3dpd

I didn't ask for this

do you like to pretend user?

pretend what?

You're writing a script aren't you, or a book and you're looking for a way to defeat the thing. I've discovered a way of course. But to tell you without any compensation would be quite silly of me.

No, that's okay. I recommend you keep it to yourself. If you reveal it before you find an interested buyer, it's useless, isn't it?

Rei > Asuka

Ritsuko >>> everyone

So true

>If I reveal the secret here then the trick is worthless!

just do what Gohan did to Cell

or maybe what Netero did to Meruem

They defeated it in the movie by blowing it up. Neither Mac nor Childs were the thing.

>I didn't ask for this
What a shame.

It's an easy fix, this problem of the thing. We could do a believable sequel easy enough. Problem's hollywood quota filler they require everyone engage in. Hollywood's for the birds user.

user, someone has mutilated your genital.

nanobots