He actually looks great here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZL6bAXBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all the trailer parts that showed him with burns on his face were great desu
and of course they were left out of the film

Remember when the Sup Forums cancer claimed the tattoos were just for the joker man anniversary?

in OP's pic his tattoos look nice t b h, probably because he's with a dramatic face instead of le ePiC maDmAN krazy smile

People here are still trying to convince themselves that this was good?

It was the worst film I've seen in years.

yeah dude he kooks awesome xD

His looks or acting never were a problem, only story and plot were.

>People here are still trying to convince themselves that this was good?
No, but he looks good in OP pic.

what are the odds of WB re-releasing a directors cut of Suicide Squad?

Scene where he is laughing and shooting out of helicopter is Joker kino

The problem with Suicdaaaae Sqkaaawrd is that he wasn't in it. It was just awful.

Joker can keep the ink but please do something about his teeth. He's got some stupid lisp with them on. (the damaged has got to go tho.)

It's all relative to the size of you steeple.

Leto just needs a good script and he could be god tier. It dosen't really vibe with Matt Reeve's style, but one day I'd like to see some kinomen try an adaptation of Batman RIP with Batfleck and Leto.

I agree, it's impressive how good he looks for a 48 year old man.Tbh I didn't hear anything of his lasts works but I still love Sweet Dreams.

Better

this guys acting was cringe as fuk. sounded like he had a mouth piece or something that made it so he cant speak properly. also that low ''badass'' voice was shit

Subtle but great.

Eh.
Are you 13?

The lack of eyebrows, the tattoos and teeth still ruin it, not mentioning the horrible acting.

You can't see his teeth though can you you autistic loser

Zero. Ayer already said there won't be one. If they did, they should release the 3 different cuts of the film.

ZUR
EN
ARRH

This. I couldn't stand it. Get rid of the grill.

> This baby's-first-halloween-costume shit won an academy award instead of Star Trek Beyond

Remember when every retard started sperging:
>N-no! The joker is J-jason Todd!
Fuck those people. How embarrassing.

It won it for Killer Croc.
IT WON IT FOR KILLER CROC.

STOP BEING AN IDIOT.
IT WON IT FOR KILLER CROC.

AH AH AH AH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

>WAAAAH WHY ISNT JUST LIKE MUH PRECIOUS CHILDREN COMIC BOOKS
it's an adaptation and a different vision for the character and the grill and shitty tattoos are part of that character, if they make him a punk wigger cringey cunt, than that's what he is, now stop whining about a comic book flick and go back to /r/movies

>it's different so that makes it good!

Fuck you.

Ah, yes that makes SO much more sense. How could I forget that work of art? Silly me.

He reminds me of Gerard Way in the video for Helena.

I miss those times.

Nobody said it was good, it's just different. It doesn't have to be like the comic books. Comic books are for manchildren anyways.

Why remove the scars?

How much did WB cut from this movie? I've seen enough clips to make it look like there was a whole different movie originally.

There was a whole different movie originally
But BvS was so critically bashed that Warner decided to change SS entirely, giving it more Marvel-like humour and removing scenes like pic related, where Joker slaps Harley

And you're still wrong, eat shit.

No. He doesn'tm he's the most unappealing, unJoker looking Joker since Caesar Romero's mustache.
And after looking at him for some time I realise it's simply because... he doesn't have eyebrows. Everything about him would've been acceptable but for some reason they decided that shaving off one's eyebrows=crazy.

>mom tells me to finish dinner
>give it to the dogs
>absolutely fiendish

This. Tattoos or not, he looks fantastic and feels authentic.

Original cut when?
youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks

What's the black stuff on his face meant to be?

>unJoker looking Joker
That was Ledger. Ledger did a great job but he doesn't look like the Joker from the comics, Leto does

Joker from the comics likes money and is a gangster, he isn't some anarchist hobo

Also adding more red to his cheeks instead of just his lips. Right now he looks an audience member you see when a theatre shows the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

>he doesn't have eyebrows
The best Joker also doesn't have eyebrows

Fuck off moron. You want to sound like you know what you're talking about so bad it's cringey

Prolly cause of Pink Floyd The Wall

>tfw Joker never says "HONKA HONKA" in the original cut

I never noticed that. HoIy crap. Why does leto look so bad in the face then?
Maybe is right?

>Ledger did a great job but he doesn't look like the Joker from the comics, Leto does
Exactly this. Leto is the comic Joker come to life

Whoah, what's with all these anons shilling out to Leto's shitty acting and his shitty looking joker?

It's almost as if Warner Bros is here tryna defend their capeshite.

The David Bowie hair is the best style. So happy Leto's look was based off this
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4

I unironically liked Leto, but was annoyed at what WB did to the movie/1.5 hour long trailer.

I heard he shits on her at that same scene

We got an award for this movie. No need to defend anything now.

>We

fuck off warner jews. we don't like your capeshit. go back to shilling this on reddit.

Are you ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZL6bAXBU

The only thing that I care about the DCEU is seeing a Harley and Joker movie and a Batman and Joker movie.

Fuck Wonder Woman

>we don't like your capeshit.

>DCEU global take at >$3 billion to date

Apparently, "you" do.

What's bottom right from?

Whats gonna happen to Sup Forums when The Batman movie reveals that The Joker is Jason Todd and that Batman killed the original one after he 'killed' Jason?

Debbie Harry

Its Blondie...you fucking pleb

Hi summerfag

Can I get that in a nice cursive?