The Circle

this was dystopian sci fi kino

It was one of the worst films I've ever seen.

>Emma Watson
>kino
Choose one

how was it? looked like it got terrible reviews from the public and the critics. I really don't look forward to anything Watson does, intentionally.

No, it wasn't.

>how was it?
too smart for some people who can't see the parallels

Are you me OP? Yes this was kino, good shit. Emma was excellent.

Plebs and memers

Patrician
It's good, you think critics and audiences matter today? You're a pleb anyways for hating on watson when she's one of the only good actresses and has a range of different kinos

you are a pleb and a memer

the movie is bad but pretty entertaining

felt like an episode of black mirror.

Any panty? Otherwise idc

Emma Watson won't be on any movie that has her wear anything revealing or has her wear high heels anymore. Just tight jeans and going braless like a hippie

>any more
So she did in the past?

wore high heels in that one Harry potter ball scene

also OP here, I made this thread before the movie was over, yeah it's shit, ending ruined it.

Wow she is a horrible actress

People who can't see the parallels are fucking retarded. The movie is as subtle as a truck full of dynamite driving through a Stockholm street and blowing up a church full of whit children.

This film was legit good, fuck the noise

no, it wasn't

Pretty much. An overly long one.

>dystopian
homie this shit is real, I'm surprised they were allowed to make a movie about it at all.

Plebby techcucks here are just like those on twitter and letterboxd and they critique like them too, absolute brainlets. One of the best movies I've seen this year.

>felt like an episode of black mirror.

If black mirror was terrible.