So called "villains" who actually did nothing wrong

So called "villains" who actually did nothing wrong

seriously, what did this guy do so bad? Jack sparrow fucked his life for no reason with cruelty, is logical that he wanted some kind of revenge

The Japanese in Silence

HITLER

He was right about everything. He was a good character and an excellent villain.

Literally did nothing wrong

>He was right about everything.
I don't see how anyone could disagree.

Koba did nothing wrong.

Come to think of it, there's a famous basketball american called Kobe. Was it deliberate, like the monkey with DeRay's jacket?

>Meruem
Man I started watching this anime for a comfy 20 minute episode time killer but the scenes with him and the blind girl hit me right in the feels

>the T-Rex that killed Littlefoot's mom

I'm literally shaking right now.

>Kills his own kind for no reason
>Leaves behind his dying mother
>Violently take over the palace
>Convert himans into zombie soldiers
>Kill champions in their respective board game field if they lose against him
Yeah he did nothing wrong lol

That forced song was cruel enough.

>Komugi, are you still here?

;-;

Octavian is pretty much the only guy who actually did nothing wrong
Because he won, at everything

babadook was not even real, its the mothers mental illness.
>TR-8R
implying he did anything wrong
>cid
>squidward
>warau salesman
>jojo
>oberstein
so its a semi legit list?

"Koba", as I recall, was a pseudonym Joseph Stalin used in his early days.

If you're gonna put Meruem add Hisoka too

Fuck off with your shit taste

Still don't understand why they made him into such a Fascist

All too easy.

He was completely in the right the entire film, I don't recall him doing a single thing wrong

Why is Graff from ender's game on there? Does the film portray him as a villain? Fucking hell, the book justifies every decision he made, at least why he made them. Fuck that movie I switched it off within the first ten minutes it was so far from what the author intentioned.

>you will never sit on a rooftop with gobbie, look up at the stars and laugh about normal people.

it was. His birth name was Ioseb Jughashvili, he had a number of pseudonym's but Koba was one of the first ones. he used Soselo for his poetry

rape is wrong

Shooter literally did nothing wrong

>I've started from the bottom, worked hard, paid my dues, and now, it's Shooters turn. And I'm not going to let my reign at the top be spoiled by some freak and his sideshow clown.

Can't argue with this desu

Literally the most fair and honorable man in all of Rome.
Spartacus a shit.

yes because it was the name of a Georgian folk hero who was basically Robin Hood

And to be fair. Being a pirate means attacking civillian ships, robbing, murdering and raping, and damaging commerce.
Every pirate has likely committed atrocities.
Adolescence is rooting for Jack Sparrow
Adulthood is realising that Beckett was the true hero of PotC

Johnny Bravo?

wut? never heard that, what stories is he?

I'm going to be called a faggot for even watching the movie, but the "bad guy" in Money Monster did nothing wrong.

Shooter was a cunt though.
Happy was a cool dude

Not an argument

And Happy was not a cool dude he's closer to trailer trash.

it wasn't rape, she wanted to fuck him every episode

WELL HE KILLED PAXTON FOR NO REASON SO

mcgwire did nothing wrong

Worth it !!!

Literally Hitler

Fucking crazy how much The Revenant made the main 'bad guy' so easy to be sympathetic to, even though he's mean and says naughty no-no words.
>You boys wonder how the Ree managed to get the dead drop on us, when Mr. Glass here was supposed to be looking out for that very fucking thing.

>He shouldn't have fired the shot, whole place is crawling with fucking tree-niggers.

>You saw what that griz did to him, he'll dead inside an hour.
>We all will be if he don't quit wailing like that.

>Glass knows this territory better than all of us put together, it's his job to get us home safe.
>Get us home safe? Need I remind you we already lost 32 men.

>We had a deal, Glass. I tried to tell your boy, alright? I tried to tell him what was happening but he wouldn't listen, and he kept on screaming, and he was going to get everybody killed. You and me? We had a deal. We all know what happened out there. And on my soul, the Lord, the Lord he knows what happened out there.
>There was no deal. You killed my boy.
>Well, maybe you should've raised a man, instead of some girly little bitch.

He did nothing wrong until the third act where he shoots Caesar and sets fire to their home

The only thing he did wrong was going after Caesar while he was fighting with other humans. He was right about everything else