Dragon Ball Z

>Dragon Ball Z
>Ghost in the Shell
>Attack on Titan
>Death Note

And now Battle Angel Alita. Will japshit eventually overtake capeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OUTqEVH740U
youtube.com/watch?v=aEof5_6pqcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No link

Fagget

Not if they keep bombing.

It seems like the next big thing when you think about but there hasn't been a hit yet.

>dragon ball
I still can't believe how hard they fucked up that movie

sure it's not an easy series to adapt but gods sake you literally could not have done any worse

>not casting MBB as Ed
Nigga you fucked up

I don't think an official trailer has been released, it comes out next summer

Yeah that's a shame

Same with vidyashit, but they keep trying that as well

didnt james cameron say he was making battle angel alita like 10 years ago?

Japshit is the patricians choice so it will not have widespread acceptance from the plebs

It's not a shame at all.

Don't worry. Kino is on the way.
youtu.be/OUTqEVH740U

It's amazing how bad it was.
It would probably be the absolute worst animated show to live action adaptation ever made if it wasn't for the Last Airbender movie existing.

You've missed loads because you're a retard, OP. You forgot Street Racer, Kite and fuck loads of others.

Also, Gunnm is just GitS.

I think Zack Snyder could do it justice

I guess it's been about 10 years now

But without wide spread acceptance will they stop making them?

Also thoughts on the actress playing Alita?

>patrician's choice
You only say that because nobody actually chooses it.

If it ever actually gets big, you'll jump on the hate bandwagon just like with everything else.

Japshit isn't nearly as repetitive as capeshit. And imagine if budgets they're spending on the stupid avengers movies got green lighted

How come everybody in these stupid cartoons scream like retards and overact to portray any emotion?

I tried watching Attack on Titan since some retards told me it was good but that shit literally applied to every character.

Fucking disgusting.

>didnt james cameron say he was making battle angel alita like 10 years ago?

Yes. He's still producing it, but since he lost himself on Pandora he put it in Robert Rodriguez's hands a while back.

Avengers films are 60% RDJ. I shit you not. If he wasn't Iron Man they would be so much better since the money would go on everything else.

t. Unironically watches shit like Rick & Morty and Big Bang Theory

FMA is one of the few anime that where a western cast would have worked better since they are all actually white people.

Once Cowboy Bebop becomes live action capeshit is finished

honestly, that's up for debate
at least TLA, for all its terribleness, didn't fuck up it's main character NEARLY as much as Evolution

I mean, turning Goku into a high school kid who only gets motivated enough to do martial arts by his boner, I don't think it's physically possible to miss his personality more than that.

Watch Shonen shit like Afro Samurai or Samurai Champloo

The budgey is spent way too much on overrated cast, I agree

don't be plebes, DBE was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=aEof5_6pqcY

>Guardians of the Galaxy Ripoff
>Successful
Vomit.

>I think Zack Snyder could do it justice
the Dragonball world is inherently silly in a way that simply wouldn't work in live action

Honestly the only storyline that could even remotely work as a live action film would be the History of Trunks.

Wasn't there am announcement for a Tiger and Bunny western adaptation? That's japshit and capeshit in the same package

>Japshit isn't nearly as repetitive as capeshit
lol confirmed pleb

Yeah I could see History of Trunks. I just think the fight scenes in MoS would make sense in a DBZ adaptation

Nope. They're still in the stage capeshit was in before Iron Man. These movies will be looked down on like Affleck's Daredevil, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and Ghost Rider.

>capeshitter
>calling anyone else pleb

Isn't Homocumming bombing? Sad!

Those were good tho, well maybe on the same level as GITS

Bait

problem is that DB is inherently much sillier than Superman in any incarnation outside of the silver age even when it gets "serious"
so Zach Snyder would fuck it up easily, it's why I brought up history of trunks which is pretty much the single most serious and dark storyline in all of dragonball (followed by Bardock's story, if you disregard the time travel special)

that said Bardock could work a lot better as a stand alone movie

0/10

Not an argument. Cowboy Bebop is literally GotG except, SPOILERS, Spike dies in Episode 1. Think about it. There are villains of the week, there is DRAMAH and Spike is a Mary Sue cheeky chappy.

please just go back to your containment threads

You realize there was a GotG comic book before the movie, right?

>Spike not John wick
KYS you autistic Drive pleb

They're calling it Alita: Battle Angel. Why not just Battle Angel or Battle Angel Alita? Even Gun Dream would sound better. I know a title doesn't say much about how good a movie is but it doesn't instill much faith for me.

GotG is shit. Have a discussion or fuck off, buttmad faggot. GotG came out before fucking Cowboy Bebop.

that doesn't make Bebop a copy of GotG you fucking mong. Make a better case

I dont give a fuck what came out first. This isnt fucking Sup Forums. This is Sup Forums

You dont even know where the fuck you are you little retard

You're right, GotG isn't cringy weebshit.

Japkino will save us.
If it's anything like Gantz and Deathnote, I will at least be entertained.

Mate, GotG is shit, but Cowboy Bebop is essentially the same fucking shit, what about this is hard to understand?

But let's ignore that. In the eyes of the fucking average non-weeb consumer, they will go

>This is just GotG, wtf?

So it ain't gonna be done. Even Gunmm is rather similar to GitS. Stop being a prick and getting mad that people aren't sucking the dick of babbys first anime. You're a butt buccaneer who's too afraid to walk the plank. Sort it out, mate.

Or, you could explain to me how Cowboy Bebop ISN'T like GotG apart from "I-it's a-anime! MUH ANIME! GORIROUS NIPPONESE!!!"

gtfo you fuckin dumbass

this

yeah its just cringey comicshit

Sup Forumseddit cancer

As I thought, weebs have no argument. Pathetic.

take that back

That CGI Al looks awful. They should hired a big guy in a armor

>the Dragonball world is inherently silly in a way that simply wouldn't work in live action

just do it fairy tale style/disney style, stick to DragonBall with goku as a kid travelling in his magical cloud and punching giant fish for lunch and meeting talking animals, and you're gold.

>Spike not cgi young Elliott Gould

thing is: what exactly would it gain from being live action?

>James Cameron BAA never ever
thanks Avatar

I unironically think Idris would make a good Jet

If she doesn't go full nude in a scene where she has all her robot limbs removed for maintenence it will be a failure

GitS wasn't even a bad movie. It just deserved a good chunk of the bashing it deserves for "desecrating" the original movie

what an awful choice for spike and faye.fucking hell.

>Battle Reddit Alita
Well, this is something not even hollywood can fuck up

10/10

No, only when they stopp cramming a 24+ episode series into a film but instead make a live action tv series will we see japshit takeover.

They skimped on GITS nudity

I don't care about weeb shit anymore but Alita's fight against the motorball champion is one of the most memorable fights in the entire medium, I hope the movie does justice to it.

>>Dragon Ball Z

Do you mean that shitty Dragon Ball movie or was there a Dragon Ball Z as well?

Can't tell if bait or eternally blown out o-ring.

There are fan made dragon Ball movies that we're better.

AoT movie was awful, though. It was on par with DB Evolution in shitiness.

Probably get a Vampire Hunter D movie one of these days.

Ellisium was kind of like BAA

lawd jesus noes

Maybe if they actually respected their source material.

>Ron Pearlman as Jet Black
Nice. I can dig it.

STAY AWAY FROM MY ANIME

>That CGI Al looks awful.
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS CGI TECHNIQUE HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!! (´꒳`)

The immersion and suspense of disbelief that live action can bring. The real difficulty with doing a Dragonball live action film is getting the characters hair right without making it look like a hair and gel helmet while still retaining the character's iconic style.