Why are cinemas so dirty? Why do people seemingly revel in their own filth?

Why are cinemas so dirty? Why do people seemingly revel in their own filth?

I literally cannot go the cinema anymore it's just too repulsive.

>sticky floors
>damp seats
>crusty armrests

Let's not even mention the toilets. Absolutely disgusting. A disgrace.

And they wonder why piracy is at an all time high? Fuck Hollywood and fuck dirty cinemas. Life is too short to deal with this.

people admit to destroying theaters intentionally because it's a "job creator." it's a surprisingly common thing to subscribe to, just keep bumping the thread and people will give you stories about spitting all over the floor so that janitors have something to do. it's some sovereign citizen tier level of thinking.

That sounds like bullshit

I've seen people throw garbage on the ground instead of in the trash can a few feet away. There's a lot of bad people in the world who only behave and act civilized when they're being watched, otherwise they'll take advantage of anyone or anything just to save themselves a few extra steps or a taxing arm motion.

>go to see "Warcraft"
>movie turned out to be complete and total shit
>get pissed I paid $16 to see this bullshit in 3d
>throw half a bag of popcorn across the theater
>Pour blue gatorade over all the seats as I walk to the aisle
>mfw Blizzard won't make shit like this ever again

heh, wagecucks learned their lesson that day. They won't cross me again

>living in america

it's not. people will literally throw shit on the floors because "lol they have janitors"

it's mostly common in high schools, but a lot of people don't really get past that mentality.

>he goes to cinemas

Warcraft ruined the slim chance for an Incredibles-tier Overwatch movie

>Why do people seemingly revel in their own filth?

The "it's not my problem" mentality. One thing I learned from groundskeeping in a public park is that people will make all sorts of messes and do whatever the fuck they want because they aren't the one that has to clean it up.

People are disgusting and lazy. Many times did I witness people throw something on the ground right next to where they were sitting when a garbage can was a two second walk away.

Young people and Latinos are the worst offenders especially. One of the most triggering things I ever saw at that job was a family reunion where a man who had to be at least mid-70's carrying a large box filled to the brim with charcoal over thirty yards to a garbage can. At least six healthy teens/20s-looking men just sat there and watched him. None offered to help. He carried another box to the can and again none offered to help. The third box I practically drove my ATV over there at full speed to help him and the look of thanks on his face is something I still remember clearly four years later.

A few maybe, but not most. But yea I'll admit it did give something to do and make the day go by faster.

These two get it.

how about it's dark in them bitches and burgers like their xtra huge pops and popcorns and the place is designed for you to trip on people's legs multiple of times during the short distance you have to walk in the semi-dark.

Sounds like an american or third world problem desu.
Sure, every cinema might not have new upholstery or interior decoration here but people don't make a giant mess voluntarily.

I can't be the only one that would intentionally throw garbage on the floor and spill sodas at the end of the film. It's just fun to do

Also I like to piss all over the stall in public bathrooms

this as well and because children

Piss on the toilet paper. Shits cash

>americans

>He doesnt leave sharp dirty needles on the cinema seats

Only in America.

>take friends to see Covenant
>one won't shut up the entire move
>"user what's this"
>"user what's that"
>"omg don't go in there"
>proceeds to spit hard popcorn in the drinks spot
i no longer have any friends and never going to the cinema ever again

>go to cinema
>sit behind wheelchair area in the middle of the theater
These are the best seats in the house. There is never any handicapped people there and no one ever sits in those seats. They're next to the aisle to quickly leave too.

i remember when they announced a warcraft movie, seems like a great idea. blizzard have a 2 decade resume of making great cgi , great choreography, great art direction.. could have made a fucking epic cgi warcraft movie...... and they gave it to legendary to make a shitter live action shitfest.

I always litter in the cinema, I rub in nacho cheese into the seats, I pour coke over them and I leave my popcorn everywhere, I eat it like a pig by throwing it at my mouth.

I bring trash from home and leave it under the seats, I spit on the ground and smear my boogers where people put their head, I even pushed out a turd once during a loud segment of a movie and then moved seats and complained over the smell on my way out.

why i'm doing this?
so some poor fuck has to clean it up or so others can enjoy sitting in my mess.

I don't care, live by the mess die by the mess.

It's literally only American cinemas. Americans are nasty people. They don't even take their shoes off indoors.

Anyone else quietly pee on the floor instead of missing part of the movie going to the bathroom? I'd go in a cup but I rarely ever buy a drink.

>not pissing loudly into a cup to assert dominance